LeSwagg James
izzy
dmize
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
24 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:24 pm

Ok then Mole, is third best PG in the league better? :coffee:

LeBron's comments validate a theory that I have, goes back to the 2011 finals.. I don't bring it up around here because I know I'll just be called a dick rider :coffee:

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Freeza Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:36 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Ok then Mole, is third best PG in the league better? :coffee:

LeBron's comments validate a theory that I have, goes back to the 2011 finals.. I don't bring it up around here because I know I'll just be called a dick rider :coffee:

That ship has sailed a long time ago to be honest Laughing
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Lies!
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:42 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Lies!
Lol, no worries. I was the same with Kobe, when he was healthy Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:57 pm

I'm just a loyal witness.. On the day of judgment, when the higher power asks whether I was a witness or not, I'll be able to comfortably say 'Yes, yes I was.'

:coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Is there anything more annoying than fouling a shooter on the 3? It seems like it happens more and more every year.. Such an amateur mistake IMO
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Omg Beverly just crowned Bosh rofl
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:30 pm

So whats the theory?

We all know what you are already, it wont effect your rep really.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:05 pm

LeBron doesn't know how to play while taking a 'back seat' to another player i.e. Wade.. But because he's a nice guy AND Wade is his friend, he will allow him to lead when he wants to do so at his own detriment.. There's several games where Wade statistically plays better than LeBron, but even then LeBron is still the primary play-maker and 'alpha-male' so that's not what I'm talking about.. There was one time where Wade decided to fully take charge meaning became the primary play-maker/ball handler, run the majority of iso-plays and lead on the defensive end.. The 2011 Finals

That year LeBron dominated the regular season, dominated the first round (I think it was against Philly), dominated the Celtics, and dominated the Bulls... But when it came time for the Finals IMO D-Wade decided to run the show because it was his team and probably wanted Finals MVP since he was overshadowed by LeBron.. He took charge and LeBron just didn't know how to react.. That was the only playoff series that has happened in the last 3 years, and the only one where LeBron truly played like shit.. Ever since Wade completely handed over the team, look what happened

Not making it as an excuse as to why they lost, maybe if he took charge Wade or the other guys wouldn't play well and they would still end up losing.. I'm just pointing out a legit weakness in his game.. Look at the 2007 Finals against the Spurs, they got swept and he struggled big time.. BUT he was still trying and putting forth effort so I don't think it was the big stage that got to him.. How can a 22 y/o LeBron play better against Prime Spurs than a 26 y/o LeBron against those Mavs (who were good, but they're not the Spurs)?

And was that Mavs team THAT much better defensively than the Celtics or the Bulls? I don't think so..

Durant runs into the same issue with Westbrook, but he can play off Westbrook because he's such a great shooter so he can catch and shoot and get his shots that way..

LeBron needs to run the show to really showcase his greatness, which he should because of his talent.. But at the same time it is a weakness none-the-less

When I bring this up to my friends they think I'm blaming Wade for the 2011 loss, and I'm not.. But he should of continued his role as Robin though  Very Happy

Last edited by LeSwagg James on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:16 pm

That flagrant and other technical fouls were such bs Laughing

But in any case the last 5 mins showed why Houston aint doing shit in the post season.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
But in any case the last 5 mins showed why Houston aint doing shit in the post season.

Pretty much.

James Harden and his "defense" Laughing

Rockets players +/-'s: 0, -5, 7, etc... and then there's Jeremy Lin -22 just wow

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:32 pm

NCAA brackets are set up.
I'll put this in spoilers because it's too big, but here's the odds of having a perfect bracket:
Spoiler:

more likely to get killed by an asteroid

Last edited by dmize on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:32 pm

Everything you just said can be applied to Wade Laughing

I dislike both, but only Wade has made any real effort to evolve to make the partnership work. Lebron should be playing off the ball much more than he actually does, he should be an elite roll player, an elite seal and finish around the rim player. Yet I only see Wade making an effort to do those things.

Bosh has the worst of it, I think he leaves in free agency if you don't win this year. His role on offence is pathetic for someone with his skillset.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Everything you just said can be applied to Wade Laughing

I dislike both, but only Wade has made any real effort to evolve to make the partnership work. Lebron should be playing off the ball much more than he actually does, he should be an elite roll player, an elite seal and finish around the rim player. Yet I only see Wade making an effort to do those things.

Bosh has the worst of it, I think he leaves in free agency if you don't win this year. His role on offence is pathetic for someone with his skillset.

I agree, he can learn to play off the ball better.. But at the end of the day he should be the one always leading..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:44 pm

https://vine.co/v/MhmYAniZvHT
This Guy Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:16 am

Wade Laughing

Not as funny as his scream when Howard pushed him to make sure he got the foul lol.

It was a foul and all but was the scream really necessary? Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:22 am

Regarding Bosh, I have a friend who's friends with some of his best friends from his Toronto days (they go to Miami and stay at his house and shit).. Word is Bosh is happy living in Miami, winning and collecting his cheques.. He's not concerned with being 'one of the greats'.. Take it with a train of salt though

That could change and I'm not sure how long ago he supposedly made those comments..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:44 am

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 7ygqi

Good god his potential is f*cking scary.

last eight games: 33.6 points, 14.8 rebounds and 3.0 blocks
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:08 am

If you're not watching you should

Golden State and Portland great game

We've come back from 18 down and are leading by 1

4th Quarter now
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:10 am

Le Samourai wrote:https://vine.co/v/MhmYAniZvHT
This Guy Laughing

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:11 am

dmize wrote:NCAA brackets are set up.
I'll put this in spoilers because it's too big, but here's the odds of having a perfect bracket:
Spoiler:

more likely to get killed by an asteroid

I'll resize it for ya

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 3 4V76ULc
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:16 am

HOLY SHIT what a game. Playoff intensity.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:27 am

KLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY cheers
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:29 am

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS HAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHA :bow: :bow: :bow:

Game over. Holy shit what a game.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Laughing

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:52 pm

I like Beverly lol.

Dude don't get zero f*cks lmao.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next