BarrileteCosmico
windkick
Ganso
danyjr
futbol
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CL QF 1st leg: FC Barcelona 1 - Atletico Madrid 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: CL QF 1st leg: FC Barcelona 1 - Atletico Madrid 1

Post by Stejo Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:46 pm

We were playing with 10 yet again. Soon as Alexis came on for Cesc we actually started looking like we might score and we did.

Other than that things went down as expected. Don't think Pinto is to blame for the goal he conceded, it was just a ridiculous shot. Bartra was magnificent yet again, didn't put a foot wrong as far as I could see. Busquets was also very good. Messi marked out of the game entirely pretty much, but Iniesta was on fire as usual lately and gave the solution. Neymar also had a pretty good game.

They got a slight advantage going into the 2nd leg, but aiming to score and not lose when we go there are entirely realistic expectations and I'm confident we can do it. More worried about not drawing in the final game of the league actually, assuming we both win all other remaining games.

Stejo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

CL QF 1st leg: FC Barcelona 1 - Atletico Madrid 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: CL QF 1st leg: FC Barcelona 1 - Atletico Madrid 1

Post by Beautiful Football Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:48 pm

Fabregas is so shit in big games its unbelievable.He does absoluetly nothing. F**g hell.Why tata obsessed with fabregas.As soon as fabregas went off neymar score.Now we have a very difficult task to do in Calderon.

Last edited by Beautiful Football on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by V Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:48 pm

people surprised by the improvement once cesc was subbed out:CL QF 1st leg: FC Barcelona 1 - Atletico Madrid 1 - Page 2 Empty%20desert
V
V
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Why are people surprised? Cesc hardly offers anything and he makes both Iniesta and Neymar play like shit.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Tata is a worthy student of Pep: "As a coach, you always want to put as many midfielders as possible."

I missed the entire thing. Should I DL it or will I facepalm too often?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:12 pm

You will facepalm until the 68th minute. Just skip to the 68th minute. From then on you'll see the best team in the world in action.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by bezmish Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:55 pm

It has nothing to do with Fabregas. The reason why game changed was because of the mistake by Atletico defense. If you score of course game will change. Second reason is because Neymar moved to the left wing

Fabregas had off day because the game didnt suit his style. His strength is killer through passed and it didnt happen because Atletico defenders sticked to Messi's ass all night. They didnt even allow Messi to receive a pass

In that position Fabregas also would make that killer pass, that was simply through ball

Fabregas subbing didnt change the game. New formation changed the game. Even if Tata subbed off Xavi (instead of fabregas) and bring Alexis and put neymar on left same thing would happen

bezmish
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:58 pm

Pique out for a month
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by bezmish Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:59 pm

Reasons why the game changed:

Alexis came with fresh legs
Neymar moved to the left
Atletico got tired after running all night
Atletico made mistake

No no but you need to bash someone and this time its Fabregas

bezmish
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:01 pm

Nice try with the second account RG. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by bezmish Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:09 pm

Iniesta has no fear factor, very unlikely he will score. So teams try to mark messi and leave iniesta free. This is the reason he shows his dribbling skills in big matches

Defenders allow him to reach box area without problem. But if its Messi they will kill him from 30m distance they will not even let him to get the ball. After the goal whenever Iniesta got the ball he was absolutely free. And Messi with 3 players around him all the night. They stop messi and they stop barcelona. And they do it right

bezmish
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:11 pm

*bleep* Tata, I've had it. Neymar should sue him next time he's played on the right ffs
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:12 pm

RealGunner wrote:Pique out for a month
Good riddance. Bartra > Piqué :coffee:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:19 pm

I don't know. However bad pique can be, he is the most reliable defender in big games.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:21 pm

danyjr wrote:

In Big games Pique is amazing. Big loss for Barcelona.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:06 am

agree with jibers and RG on this one. But, this can turn into blessing in disguise as Bartra will be given more play time, and he might show up.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Stejo Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:34 am

There is no blessing in losing 1 of your 3 CBs at the most crucial part of the season and when you've already lost your GK. Anything happens to Bartra or Masch and we're back to Busquets or Song as CB.

Stejo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:59 am

disappointing result, but the tie is still open... We need an early goal in the 2nd leg and we'll qualify...

I thought we deserved more, Atletico had only 2 good chances: Villa's chance [Pinto's mistake] and their goal which was great shot from Diego at the same lucky!

Great game by Iniesta, Alba & Bartra. Especially Iniesta... Magic...

In 2nd leg, Tata should start with 3 Forwards:

Pinto
Alves Bartra Masche Alba
Xavi Busquets Iniesta
Alexis Messi Neymar

I thought we'll finally have our starters fit and then Valdes (7 months) & Pique (4 weeks) get long-term injuries! #NoLuck
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:26 am

Yeah the problem is not that Bartra will start over Pique, but that these two CBs won't get any rest whatsoever, are not the best pairing (Puyol-Bartra and Pique-Bartra are both > Masche-Bartra), and that if one of these gets injured we will be playing Adriano or Song as CB.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:07 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Yeah the problem is not that Bartra will start over Pique, but that these two CBs won't get any rest whatsoever, are not the best pairing (Puyol-Bartra and Pique-Bartra are both > Masche-Bartra), and that if one of these gets injured we will be playing Adriano or Song as CB.

This

Also dont think it will be that easy scoring in return leg. Its Athletic under Simeone. since the draw i have bad feeling because i simply dont like his team, its plain dirty for me. with an away goal advantage one can understand how dirty will they be playing at their home. With that saying, i have high hope simply because we usually play better when progress is in threat.

After the CBs and GK getting injured, i welcome Tata with his commengt once again "we dont need to sign a CB". I cant explain how much i get angry whenever i remember this comment.

NB: Its annoying how Cesc fan boys opening new account to justify him playing. they don need to as there are fanboys of him inside the maanagement of Barca.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:18 am

Khaled wrote:
In 2nd leg, Tata would start with 4 mids:

Pinto
Alves Bartra Masche Alba
Xavi Busquets Cesc
Neymar Messi iniesta

Proof Reading!

Tata will not bench his "mydear player"

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:08 am

also, if we are fair, a great deal of the result is down to Atleti's GK... what a beast!
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:11 am

Fußball wrote: [Pinto has] More height, better aerial ability, more emphasis on playing it out of the back instead of hoofing. Plus playing to earn himself a possible contract renewal. Never disappointed in Clasicos in the Copa which he played plenty of. What's the issue exactly?

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

What an awful game from Pinto.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:25 am

danyjr wrote:

Pique >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mascherano though.

So not a good riddance because our CB pair should be Pique - Bartra.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:27 am

danyjr wrote:Bartra >>>>> Piqué

Also Fàbregas was useless and Pedro should have come as opposed to Sánchez in my opinion.

Sanchez did fine. He linked up well with Alves and stole the ball for our goal.

I agree that Fabregas was useless, but wasn't Xavi useless too? Why only criticize him?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Xavi wasnt even useless. Comparing him to Cesc was always apples and oranges before they played together and its even more so now.

For starters, Xavi plays a good 20-30m further from goal and therefore does many different things.

Who is the first one Busquets looks for? Xavi.

Who is the first one the back 4 look for if Busquets isnt available? Xavi.

Cesc is meanwhile gallivanting forward.

I can only assume Cesc is in the team based on what he can do in the final third of the pitch (because he doesnt do anything further back), Xavi most certaintly isnt in the team for what he does there.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next