Mamad
Zealous
LeVersacci
FalcaoPunch
Onyx
27 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Copa del Rey: *El Clasico* Barcelona vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Copa del Rey: *El Clasico* Barcelona vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Valkyrja Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Copa del Rey: *El Clasico* Barcelona vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 4 1397737069_extras_albumes_0

ANIMO JESE

Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Copa del Rey: *El Clasico* Barcelona vs Real Madrid discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Copa del Rey: *El Clasico* Barcelona vs Real Madrid discussion

Post by Onyx Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:30 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Excellent game. For once we actually had tactics and defended like a team. There were still a couple of scares here and there like the Neymar post shot buy overall I liked how we defended the lead. We didn't bunker up near our penalty box inviting barca instead we kept a high midfield of four which pressed their midfielders and a front two which worked tirelessly

Isco ffs :bow:kid has come a long way, he went from defensive ineptness and selfishness to someone who kept that left side secure and dribbled himself out of anything Barca put up.

No complaints from me other than we kept playing long balls when we don't have target men in our team other than Morata so in essence we were just giving posession back to barca. On alot of occasions we passed ourselves out of some heavy pressuring so the work Carlo is putting in seems to have worked off

hala madrid

you close your eyes every time benzema controls those long passes and create a chance?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:45 pm

You close yours every time he misses one apparently lol His finishing was sub par.

Anyway Benzema was great in the first 20 minutes then started to fade off a little bit. Overall though he was very good and put in a great effort.

His assist for Di Maria was fantastic so he was decisive as well.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:59 am

chad4401 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:Excellent game. For once we actually had tactics and defended like a team. There were still a couple of scares here and there like the Neymar post shot buy overall I liked how we defended the lead. We didn't bunker up near our penalty box inviting barca instead we kept a high midfield of four which pressed their midfielders and a front two which worked tirelessly

Isco ffs :bow:kid has come a long way, he went from defensive ineptness and selfishness to someone who kept that left side secure and dribbled himself out of anything Barca put up.

No complaints from me other than we kept playing long balls when we don't have target men in our team other than Morata so in essence we were just giving posession back to barca. On alot of occasions we passed ourselves out of some heavy pressuring so the work Carlo is putting in seems to have worked off

hala madrid

you close your eyes every time benzema controls those long passes and create a chance?

out of the 1000 long balls we did, about 5 were controlled. I wasn't happy with that because instead of attacking we were forced to defend them. It is not the first time this season that has happened and its annoying as hell
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:04 am

Zealous wrote:You close yours every time he misses one apparently lol His finishing was sub par.

Anyway Benzema was great in the first 20 minutes then started to fade off a little bit. Overall though he was very good and put in a great effort.

His assist for Di Maria was fantastic so he was decisive as well.

I thought after the first 15 minutes or so till HT Carlo had instructed our players to mainly defend. Second half was better because we actually ventured forward in numbers. We ended up with what?? 17 shots during the game but only 2 came in the first half.

Everybody played well. Thought both Modric and Alonso had below par games but made it out with only one goal conceded in the end. Alba going off at HT was probably the greatest news for us because he was the best attacking player for Barca in the first half. Without him they were awfully toothless
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:31 pm

i swear everything benzema does as to be looked at extremely detailed compared to every other forward, he has to control every ball, has to score every shot, etc..., hope he get treated like a any other forward one day but he won't Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:11 am

Pretty sure no player besides giants like llorente and ibra get every 50/50 ball perfectly in the air. And chad, you need to stop being so defensive about benzema. Like seriously.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:05 am

chad4401 wrote:i swear everything benzema does as to be looked at extremely detailed compared to every other forward, he has to control every ball, has to score every shot, etc..., hope he get treated like a any other forward one day but he won't Laughing

jesus you are unbelievable

Did you see me blaming Benzema for it???

I wasn't happy with our playerS hoofing it to our attackerS, seriously you somehow get Benzema involved in every innocent discussion. I swear if we talked about Iker you would somehow bring up Benzema, we talk about Perez you will bring up Benzema, heck if we talked about the Syria crisis somehow you would mention Benzema. You are pathetiic. You are allowed to talk about other players from time to time you know just saying, if I looked at your post history I am 100% certain the only thing you talk about is Benzema. People like you make Benzema hated, people like you embarrass us other REAL Real Madrid fans

let me break it down for you to make it simpler to understand:

1) Our defenders (Mainly Pepe so no not Benzema) play too many long balls in some games
2) They aim it at our attackers *wow shocker* (mainly Ronaldo and Bale because they can actually head a ball, what a miracle I managed to not mention benzema)
3) we lose the ball because none of them are target men and nobody picks up the second ball (not a bad thing because we are not a team that play that kind of football every game)
4) This means we give posession back to the opposition team and they attack again, rinse and repeat
5) They might be able to control one or two but when about 50 long balls are made and only a fraction of those controlled it should be a sign to our defenders to play it on the ground and no punt it forward like noobs (have I mentioned benzema yet?)
6) I hope this made it clearer because clearly your obsession with involving benzema in every discussion makes you look like you have tunnel vision cause by Glaucoma that you contracted from.............benzema

get a life man. I bet if benzema leaves so will you. At least we will be rid of an obsessed fanboy which could be akin of a blessing is disguise
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:20 am

Ignore him Hala.

The guy is a complete jackass.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t35418-sturridge-vs-benzema
Read that thread for more clarification of his stupidity.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:47 am

izzy wrote:Ignore him Hala.

The guy is a complete jackass.

http://www.goallegacy.net/t35418-sturridge-vs-benzema
Read that thread for more clarification of his stupidity.

Unbelievable :facepalm:

People like him stain our section with the drivel he (they) spout(s), no wonder it has become a ghost section smfh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:40 pm

Benzema fanbois Proud

They will attack you for not praising him after a match Laughing

seen it all.

Completely agree with hala, our hoof ball attempts were inefficient and gave the ball away cheaply with that tactics in the second half.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:40 pm

the guy is just pathetic...benzema has been playing well, but i get very wary of praising him so as not to give this benzema fan girl any form of satisfaction
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:29 pm

I seriously think that at this point Chad should be warned for posting Fanzemas.

He is clearly out of his mind and I'm 99% sure none wants to hear his opinion on Benzema since it's clearly deluded.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Fanboy Chadlovski wrote:izzy this why debating with you is a waste a time, your taking this personal obviously like every benz debate, all those smilies just cover up the crap your writing.

he had trouble adjusting to a new league in his first season omg what garbage player kill him ffs Laughing.

again still scores 20+ goals after his first season with inconsistent playing time, weighing a ton, being a scape goat every time cr flops dat weak mentality Proud.

he still shows up in more big games than he has flopped no matter what you say.

and something your smilies can't change either cr will always be one of the biggest choker in the sport, oh forgot big games doesn't count as a valid argument for you izzy rofl

This coming from the guy who kept telling me to shut up and GTFO on the rare occasion that I said something in the live match chat. I didn't even bash Benzema, all I said was that he was wasteful with his scoring chances. He doesn't even argue, he just goes "STFU"... and he talks about people taking it personally  Laughing 
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:33 pm

yawn half of you clowns can't rate players to save your lives, sheep all of you guess who scored and who missed in the cl semi's Laughing

chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:36 pm

chad4401 wrote:yawn half of you clowns can't rate players to save your lives, sheep all of you guess who scored and who missed in the cl semi's Laughing

Stat padding hurr durr  bounce pirat 
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:37 pm

Benzema adds some positive things to our play that players like Di Maria, Ronaldo and Bale can't.

Some people here are so unfair to him and i get why Chad is mad about it.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:44 pm

Mamad wrote:Benzema adds some positive things to our play that players like Di Maria, Ronaldo and Bale can't.

Some people here are so unfair to him and i get why Chad is mad about it.

thank you sir for having some understanding, every game benzema get held to some impossible standards, control every pass, be onside for every run,  score every shot, he has to be perfect for half you scrubs to say he plays well, then you same scrubs watch other players on the same team making the same mistakes and no gives 2 shit unless it was a complete horror show, while other forwards like suarez,falcao,costa, etc not doing half of what benz does again half of you don't know nothing, everything is a popularity contest.

i bet money if benz missed that cr chance half of you would be ranting and calling for suarez, but cr missed so its cool... clowns Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:52 pm

You're acting like a bunch of girls tbh.

Having said that no one is allowed to say anything about Benzema for some reason.

99% of why I want Benzema to be sold is to avoid having to talk about him on the internet all the fcking time.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:05 am

zealous you know its true, and i never said no one can't criticize benzema, its just half the things he gets criticized for is plain and simple nitpicking, adit and hala are experts at this and sheep follows, he will never do enough whether he is playing good or bad, i have seen players do less and gotten far more praise, its obvious benz is rated and treated differently anyway im done with, he is a proven big game player and just as good as any forward stay mad haters Laughing.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:07 am

It never ends. lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:41 am

Higuain would've been better  :coffee: 

*pours oil into the fire*

*stands back and grabs popcorn*
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:47 am

Benzema has been really good for us this season. Sure he doesn't "rack up" the goals like Ronaldo/Bale or another 9 in Europe but without him bale and Ronaldo up top would be so disconnect
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next