7amood11
EarlyPrototype
teamanarchy
Lex
Onyx
99 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread

Post by Zealous Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:52 pm

CR does the Ice bucket challenge for charity after being challenged by Darren Fletcher.

LMAO CR u freakin legend nominating Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez :bow:

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread

Post by LeBéninois Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:06 pm

lil wayne : '' who's that ? ''
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:08 pm

Bénin wrote:lil wayne : '' who's that ? ''

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 7 Giphy
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:56 am

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 7 DifferentFlawlessCamel

You call that a punch? Laughing
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:28 pm

Ronaldo scored his 68th goal in the CL meaning he has now scored 71 goals in European competition in 110 games (This includes CL qualification playoff where Ronaldo scored 1 goal)

:bow:

Also;

The new and improved Cristiano Ronaldo fan club thread - Page 7 I0G6KMN7lmML8

lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:31 pm

Ronaldo surpassed Messi to become the second highest top scorer in CL, Raul is first with 71. He will surpass it against Liverpool imo
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:34 pm

Messi will play against Scrubpoel at the Nou Camp lol, there's a good chance he will over take CR tonight hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:44 pm

God, I thought they were playing PSG :facepalm:

If LE plays him at RW again don't think he will score.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:10 pm

One of the biggest ronaldo haterz here, i've never liked him, don't like him, and never will, but you just have to admire this guys guts and determination, has so worked on himself that he has taken goal scoring consistence to anothe level. dont know if it's a mentality thing or if he's driven by personal records or even messi, and while he doesnt have ball wizardry of messi, iniesta, ibra, robben and even neymar neither is he's game as beautiful to watch as those afformentioned but i just have to admit that calling him the best in the world now wouldnt be exactly incorrect,..he is a living legend regardless of whatever we say. Hats-off to a great of our time
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Bankz wrote:One of the biggest ronaldo haterz here, i've never liked him, don't like him, and never will, but you just have to admire this guys guts and determination, has so worked on himself that he has taken goal scoring consistence to anothe level. dont know if it's a mentality thing or if he's driven by personal records or even messi, and while he doesnt have ball wizardry of messi, iniesta, ibra, robben and even neymar neither is he's game as beautiful to watch as those afformentioned but i just have to admit that calling him the best in the world now wouldnt be exactly incorrect,..he is a living legend regardless of whatever we say. Hats-off to a great of our time

Thumbs up
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Bankz wrote:One of the biggest ronaldo haterz here, i've never liked him, don't like him, and never will, but you just have to admire this guys guts and determination, has so worked on himself that he has taken goal scoring consistence to anothe level. dont know if it's a mentality thing or if he's driven by personal records or even messi, and while he doesnt have ball wizardry of messi, iniesta, ibra, robben and even neymar neither is he's game as beautiful to watch as those afformentioned but i just have to admit that calling him the best in the world now wouldnt be exactly incorrect,..he is a living legend regardless of whatever we say. Hats-off to a great of our time

Good stuff mate Proud

Anyway CR probably had the quietest hattrick I can remember. However it's great that we can fall back on his consistency time and again. :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:26 am

Gotta put your hands up, hes been amazing. Even at the WC, I thought the last game when group game, he created so many chances for himself. Hes score countless goals, his general play has been awesome, his level has just been amazing. Hes managed to be the best Real player by far for a few seasons and that really says something.

If Messi doesnt 'come back' then I can only see another year CR will won the Ballon D'or
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:23 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Gotta put your hands up, hes been amazing. Even at the WC, I thought the last game when group game, he created so many chances for himself. Hes score countless goals, his general play has been awesome, his level has just been amazing. Hes managed to be the best Real player by far for a few seasons and that really says something.

If Messi doesnt 'come back' then I can only see another year CR will won the Ballon D'or

Finally. I've always said that his general/overall play is underrated. No player other than Messi is marked as tightly as him.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:07 pm

Posted this in the RM section a while ago

Collblanc wrote:Cant believe I'm posting this but Ronaldo had a amazing wordclass first half against Atletico - for the first time in ages the guy wasnt playing for himself. He was tracking back, doing his best creative wise, distributing passes and trying to force something. He knows 1000% that Di Maria (and Alonso) are needed and is willing (for how long?) to work his ass off. Its been a long time since I saw that Ronaldo. Kudos.

He's beasting it
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Great stuff mate. Thumbs up
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:37 pm

He's entering Balon d'Or form Laughing
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:33 pm

We should all have this attitude towards certain players even if we hate them, just take a look at the last 8 or so posts, very mature and u cant deny the fact that it really does feel like adults in here..yes,we all are fanboys and haterz, me inclusive buh not everyone has to be a nutcase (no names here)..when our idols are doing badly we should be bold enough to admit it and when our foes are doing superbly we should also have the balls to admit it..yeah, we can do the ever so enjoyable trolling as you'll see me doing on this same ronaldo and others too as it makes the forum exciting, but make no mistake, hatred and an agenda should never be mistaken for trolling, i love trolling i know but i want to also be known for wisdom and subtle intelligence..it is a pain in my heart that i'm saying this bout ronaldo of all people..posters like franchise, fussball, mole, ganso, & RG are few examples i can think of right now(they're wrong sometimes but mostly right at least u don't get the feeling that they have agendas.i know, i know like me, fussball trols too, lol).. We cant deny thier intellgence..on topic, ronaldo is the best player in the world currently and the funny thing is there isnt even a close second (maybe till this evening when messi scores 4 goals, lol),but remember that this is just based on current form (during the course of the last 11 months) nothing more..this is hoping ronaldo proves me wrong and flops to make the cr7 hatrade association back in business, we've been out of business for almost a year now..lol
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:28 pm

^ How can you say that there isn't a close second? I mean, Messi start of the season is just as good if not better.

BarcaLearning wrote:Gotta put your hands up, hes been amazing. Even at the WC, I thought the last game when group game, he created so many chances for himself. Hes score countless goals, his general play has been awesome, his level has just been amazing. Hes managed to be the best Real player by far for a few seasons and that really says something.

I won't be in this thread for long as I am quite biased, but what chances did he create for himself in the last game? Maybe my memory is failing me, but I don't remember him creating that many chances for himself. His shot on the bar he created by himself(not certain if it was intentional, though) and what else?

Most of the chances that he had he got from his great movement and thanks to his teammates.

Last edited by harhar11 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Laughing
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:36 pm

DuringTheWar wrote:Laughing

It's just a question, as I don't remember that game that well.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:24 am

douchedouche11's tears when ronaldo wins another ballon d'or this year Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:27 am

He would get much more assists if he played alongside a proper striker who isn't lumbering around 30 meters away from goal because he's scared of the box IMO. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:29 am

Fußball wrote:He would get much more assists if he played alongside a proper striker who isn't lumbering around 30 meters away from goal because he's scared of the box IMO. hmm

.... and less goals Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:47 am

farfan wrote:
Fußball wrote:He would get much more assists if he played alongside a proper striker who isn't lumbering around 30 meters away from goal because he's scared of the box IMO. hmm

.... and less goals Laughing

Really? Have you seen Falcao's insane cross for RvP's goal from the left wing position or his throughball when Atleti beat Mehdrid in the Copa del Rey final? There are many top strikers who can also create. Madrid could do much better in the striker department to support Ronaldo. Luckily for everyone, Zidane, apart from relegating Castilla from 3th division, is also making sure his French buddy in the first team has it nice and comfy. Proud

And here are the numbers:

Amount of passes that led to shots at goal from top striker in top 5 European leagues:

Agüero: 1.6 pg
Tevez: 1.7 pg
Binzima: 1.8 pg
Lewandowski: 1.8 pg
Rooney: 1.9 pg
RvP: 1.9 pg
Ibra: 2.1 pg
Suarez: 2.7 pg

Benzemalo isn't really standing out in the passing department as much as his Fanzemas want us to believe. These stats are actually in the frenchman's favour as well because Madrid obviously dominate the final third a lot more than Moyeschester United or Juventus for example and Ronaldo and Bale take a lot of shots from all angles and distances when the ball is delivered to them. Binzima still doesn't top these passing charts although the Fanzemas are saying that Binzima is playmaking like Zidane and making Ronaldo shine.

#justiceForRonaldoGiveHimABetterStrikerPartner

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:12 am

yawn .
you won't get the reaction you're trolling for Laughing

farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:15 am

farfan wrote:yawn .
you won't get the reaction you're trolling for Laughing

chad hasn't woken up yet. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next