danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Jorna... who the hell cares - Page 2 Empty Re: Jorna... who the hell cares

Post by Harmonica Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Fußball wrote:I'd sell both Pedro and Alexis. They are not consistent goalscorers let alone game changers. They get praised for basic defensive hustle and "providing movement" for far too long now. Alexis' miss was :facepalm:but Pedro shooting straight at the keeper after Messi's throughball was almost equally bad.
Sanchez isn't even incosistent scorer, he's a tapin merchant and even those he misses like half.

Almost lost will to live before 70th minute, then all changed in 2 inutes lol. Mascherano probably had his best 20 minutes in Barca, that was some Godly shit.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:05 pm

Sanchez was wasteful in front of goal....like all of our forwards today.

Also Alexis actually made stuff happen, he created quite a bit of chances besides the one he missed so I'm happy with how he played. I thought adriano also had a fairly good game, but that's not going to stop alba from playing.

But honestly, is this a record for how many 1v1s with the keeper a team has missed in a game?
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sanchez04 Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:06 pm

I told you Xavi is the reason barca can not play counter attacks. Proven again. After his sub team made at least 20 through balls. And thats what Tata was arguing with him

Mascerano is underrated. Amount of time he saves difficult balls is countless and his tackles are unmatched

sanchez04
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:07 pm

Fußball wrote:I'd sell both Pedro and Alexis. They are not consistent goalscorers let alone game changers. They get praised for basic defensive hustle and "providing movement" for far too long now. Alexis' miss was :facepalm:but Pedro shooting straight at the keeper after Messi's throughball was almost equally bad.

I agree, which is weird that Alexis has scored so many goals this season. But tbf, he could have gone home with a hattrick of assist if Messi would have finished like he normally does..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:13 pm

The miss that Sanched had sets a tone, it breaks the confidence of everyone. This was just like Chelsea first leg redux when he set similar tone.It needs to be corrected.

But you can surely read here how good and wonderful he's running on the pitch. What the game is for some is just mindboggling.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:22 pm

Harmonica wrote:The miss that Sanched had sets a tone, it breaks the confidence of everyone. This was just like Chelsea first leg redux when he set similar tone.It needs to be corrected.

But you can surely read here how good and wonderful he's running on the pitch. What the game is for some is just mindboggling.

Didn't Messi and Pedro miss a couple a chances before that miss?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:22 pm

danyjr wrote:Don't you judge me.
No judgement, just retaliation for correcting me for the same thing a few months back :coffee:

Pedro was the first one to miss a clear chance after a great Messi would-be-assist.

Fabregas' only contribution was to give the ball away unnecessarily which led to an Athletic shot.

Last edited by BarrileteCosmico on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:27 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Harmonica wrote:The miss that Sanched had sets a tone, it breaks the confidence of everyone. This was just like Chelsea first leg redux when he set similar tone.It needs to be corrected.

Didn't Messi and Pedro miss a couple a chances before that miss?
Pedro had great chance, Messi's more like a half chance, missing empty net is whole different level.

Take of some of his running, and put it in quality of scoring, and Barca would win many games more easily and actually save legs in the process.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sanchez04 Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:37 pm

Messi just lacked confidence to make his crazy decisions, lob or rounding gk. He is great when he is in great mood. When he is sad he is bad. His decision making while dribbling became bad, after passing one player he slows down and thinks. Before he was attacking whole defense in one attempt

sanchez04
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:59 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:No judgement, just retaliation for correcting me for the same thing a few months back :coffee:
I know brah, you took the bait Proud

On topic: Messi still walking on the pitch like he's the king. He can prevent a lot of those counters if he closes down on defenders or run back to at least be in line with their last man. His work rate is just atrocious for an athlete.

I swear if he does that for Argentina during World Cup I'll punch him in the face myself.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:10 pm

Like the king? I'm fairly sure he's the king. And again he ran at correct times, and that's why he put most overall quality forth. Athletic didn't score because of counter, nor would Messi's running stop those.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:17 pm

danyjr wrote:On topic: Messi still walking on the pitch like he's the king. He can prevent a lot of those counters if he closes down on defenders or run back to at least be in line with their last man. His work rate is just atrocious for an athlete.

I swear if he does that for Argentina during World Cup I'll punch him in the face myself.
Meh, he was very involved, tracked back when he needed to and even made runs behind the defense too. Granted he did his fair amount of walking but for what he has us used to I'd say he did a fair amount of running. For Argentina he has 2 forwards in front of him making runs behind for him unlike at Barca (Pedro doesn't count as he only tracks back, so that leaves only Alexis, who was tireless today) and 2 midfielders who's basic job is to be the Gattuso and Ambrosini to his Pirlo.

I thought Adriano had a very good game as well, and at times looked to be our player most likely to score and Masche marshaled the defense like few times.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sanchez04 Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:25 pm

This is very useless topic. Messi is not child anymore, even if you shot him he will not run again
You just need to get over it. He will not run like Pedro or Sanchez. If Sanchez or Pedro won 4 ballon and 150 records they would not run too. Even you would not run. Mad fans who attack messi on street would not run either

sanchez04
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:54 am

Can someone for the life of me explain why sometimes Mascherano hoofs the ball up the field for no apparent purpose? It's not even because he's being pressured at the back all of the time, it's because he simply hoofs it. Sometimes it's to Alexis (wow what a great aerial target), sometimes it's to...no one.

Frustrates the hell out of me.

I missed part of the second half but the first wasn't so bad to be honest. Had we put away our (fairly easy) chances, we could have been 2 or 3 up by half, we were just missing the finishing. We didn't concede too many chances either.

One thing I can say is that I've never seen a Barca team so bad at passing the ball out of the back. Yes, Song for Busquets doesn't help in that aspect, and yes Athletic were pressing and are physically pretty strong, but that's the kind of pressing we need to be able to stand, and we failed many times.

Agreed with BC that I liked Adriano today.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:40 am

Can't wait for this season to end.
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite