Robespierre
Arquitecto
M99
EL Patron
RealGunner
78 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Post by Onyx Mon 16 Jun - 23:08:00

Ronald Koeman new Southampton manager.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread

Post by M99 Wed 25 Jun - 20:06:20

Official: Zidane will be manager for Castilla for next season 2014/2015

http://www.realmadrid.com/noticias/2014/06/zidane-dirigira-al-castilla-la-temporada-2014/2015
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri 27 Jun - 20:35:56

According to a few reports from Turkey, David Moyes is in Istanbul ahead of talks to become Galatasaray's new manager.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t1.0-9/10350356_785529158146017_7786460484660169577_n.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Tue 1 Jul - 15:51:46

Michael Laudrup appointed as coach of Qatari club Lekhwiya

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/01/michael-laudrup-coach-qatar-lekhwiya

WTF  Shocked 

Seems like the reports eminating from Swansea were utterly true
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed 2 Jul - 4:09:07

So, money, oh and money :coffee:

The Official Managerial Transfer Rumours and News Thread - Page 15 Make-it-rain-guys
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed 2 Jul - 10:51:36

Yohan Modric wrote:
Former Swansea City manager Michael Laudrup says he no longer has the desire to coach "smaller clubs" in Europe's top leagues.

The Dane was relieved of his duties at the Liberty Stadium in February, despite leading Swansea to a first major trophy less than a year earlier, and has since been replaced by Garry Monk.

While admitting he had been in negotiations over a return to club management, Laudrup believes there is no benefit in going to a team of a similar stature to his previous employers.

"I've had conversations with clubs in England and Spain – and now I will try very carefully not to sound or seem arrogant, because I'm not – but they are clubs at a level where I have been," he told Danish newspaper Politiken.

"I've tried the smaller clubs in the two major leagues, Getafe and Mallorca in Spain and Swansea in the Premier League, so I see no reason to repeat it.

"That leaves me with two options - to wait for an offer from a bigger club or say yes to any of the offers that have come from clubs outside Europe.

"I would rather have a job where I can look up in the table, not downwards."

Laudrup also ruled out a move to France, where big-spending Monaco are currently on the hunt for a new boss, owing to his inability to speak the language.

"I have received offers from French clubs, also recently, but I nicely said no thanks," he added.

"I cannot speak the language well enough and I will not depend on interpreters and risk misunderstandings in the daily work - that I have experienced in Moscow [with Spartak]. So, no, I'm not going to France.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2014/06/03/4858308/laudrup-rules-out-role-at-smaller-clubs-like-swansea
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed 2 Jul - 18:02:01

Well so much for the Laudrup hype. Not long ago he was speculated in connection to Real Madrid. Funny stuff.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed 2 Jul - 18:03:30

Valencia sack Pizzi...scratch

According to Superdeporte, they are working to sign Rio Ave manager, Nuno Espirito Santo
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu 3 Jul - 22:29:23

Prandelli will sign with Galatasaray

Galaltasaray 's president tweeted him .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon 7 Jul - 20:37:28

Prandelli to Galatasaray now official.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon 7 Jul - 20:38:46

Moyesie Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat 12 Jul - 21:04:30

The Brazilian Football Federation apparently wanted Mourinho to become the new manager, however he said no, according to Marca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat 12 Jul - 21:31:32

I don't think managing Brazil is such a great job right now, especially if you're already managing one of the richest clubs in the world.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat 12 Jul - 21:36:01

Moreover, NT coaches can't buy players...
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed 16 Jul - 16:03:49

Massimiliano Allegri new Juventus manager.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu 17 Jul - 2:56:17

rwo power wrote:Moreover, NT coaches can't buy players...

"Technically" this is correct, but dual nationals could be persuaded to join a national team due to pay from friendlies and tournaments.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu 17 Jul - 4:50:45

@Motogp69
Well, that only works as long they never played a competitive match, plus there were some other strings attached. Anyway, my point was more that you only have a select pool of players, while clubs theoretically can buy *anyone* their money allows.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 23 Jul - 1:21:22

Antonio Conte is apparently close to becoming new PSG coach - Corriere dello Sport
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed 23 Jul - 1:21:44

De Laurentiis spoke at Napoli's ritiro and said Mazzarri told him "if you buy Verratti, I won't play him and I'll send him on loan."
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Wed 23 Jul - 6:14:38

that's hardly news RG Laughing mazzari hates young players.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed 23 Jul - 7:59:15

RealGunner wrote:De Laurentiis spoke at Napoli's ritiro and said Mazzarri told him "if you buy Verratti, I won't play him and I'll send him on loan."

The cretin is lucky he wasn't sacked on the spot. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 23 Jul - 11:20:41

http://www.tf1.fr/telefoot/news-football/psg-la-presse-italienne-annonce-la-signature-imminente-d-antonio-8456275.html

Antonio Conte apparently going to take over at PSG according to CDS... waiting for a french media to confirm. Nothing yet.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Wed 23 Jul - 12:10:43

Oh they hype Conte will get in here if he indeed joins PSG.

People that were saying he's useless in Europe will worship him as God.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed 23 Jul - 12:15:50

Didn't Blanc extend with PSG?

Offloading him for Conte is a bit unfair imo, its not like he did a horrible job last season
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed 23 Jul - 13:53:13

PSG have told l'Equipe that they have never contacted Conte and that the story is pure fiction... CDS stikes again lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu 14 Aug - 14:46:46

Antonio Conte close to becoming Italy coach, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next