Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
Onyx
19 posters

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Page 6 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:32 pm

FFS i'm half hyped and I know it's gonna be shit fffs

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Page 6 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Post by LeVersacci Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:38 pm

"We’ve done some things to make sure snipers are not able to take advantage of their properties – for example, there are attachments based on weapon classes that are specific. The ability to quick-draw with an assault rifle is important, but you don’t want to have the ability to quick-draw with a sniper rifle because that lends itself to being a faster, quick-scope model.”

ProudProudProudProudProudProudProudProudProud
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:loooooooool don't be hyped man. Play it normally and get surprised if it's good

Saw screenshots of the maps. They were quite different to each other so that's positive at least.

I miss my cod fix lol. Destiny was just a temp placeholder till AW released. Can't be any worse than Ghost. I'll retire from GL if it does.

cod & AC will keep me busy in november. Will buy a rpg game in december (prob dragon age) to keep me busy till Bloodborne is out
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:51 pm

Not gonna look at maps, weapons, perks etc. Want to play the game fresh.

btw. Tom you getting cod monday?
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:55 pm

Probably lmao

smh my gaming willpower is shit
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:56 pm

The power of GL Proud

Can make ppl buy consoles & games Proud

So that's me, you and Thimmy getting the game at launch.

RG & MT will probably buy it aswell within 3 days of launch Smile
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:41 am

MT! I bet he's going to stalk me and stab me constantly in the back again Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Page 6 2276801876

I'm downloading the single-player part of AW, going to download the multiplayer part tomorrow Very Happy

What's your definition of a team mate that stalks you just to trap you in a corner, stab you in the back, or fire of his gun just to reveal your position, then? Not to mention all of the times you body-blocked buildings entrances and exits Razz

Last edited by Thimmy on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:42 am

GOAT OF DUTY IS BACK FFFS

AND ON NEXT GEN
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:46 am

Zombies mode leaked: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/30/zombies-mode-leaked-in-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:20 am

Thimmy wrote:MT! I bet he's going to stalk me and stab me constantly in the back again Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Page 6 2276801876

I'm downloading the single-player part of AW, going to download the multiplayer part tomorrow Very Happy

I've never betrayed you. tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:49 am

I'll most likely buy it but I am not buying it unless all of u give it atleast 9/10

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:25 am

I give it a 9.3
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:41 pm

Tom holla if u want it for £37
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:09 pm

Hmmmm yeah man
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:20 pm

3 more days ffs Proud

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:33 pm

Day COD is out is my last shift that night then I have 3 odd days to play the shit out of it

Then come 21st Nov I got 10 days off fffffs Proud Molenation
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Hmm gamestop haven't called me today like they should have about my pre order. Will call them tomorrow and see what's up.

If they can't give me the game monday i'll cancel the order and buy it digital.

Shame it's the only store that takes used games here..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:21 pm

So, I was able to download Call of Duty, Advanced Warfare already yesterday. It prompted me to choose between the single player and the multiplayer parts of the game. I chose single player, since I figured it could download on standby mode while I was sleeping, and then I could just start downloading the larger, multiplayer part before I left for work the next morning.

The single player part was only about 5-6 gigs, so I hindsight, I probably should've downloaded the multiplayer part first. Anyway, when I went to playstation store to download Multiplayer today, it just took me to the countdown screen. I'm going to try again when I get home tomorrow. I really hope I won't have to wait until the third before I can start downloading the rest of the game, which is roughly 35 gigs of content.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:23 pm

Probably want people downloading the game close to when the general public gets it to stop people getting mad perks and all that and trashing scrubs on release date.

What's your PSN brah?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Thimmy wrote:So, I was able to download Call of Duty, Advanced Warfare already yesterday. It prompted me to choose between the single player and the multiplayer parts of the game. I chose single player, since I figured it could download on standby mode while I was sleeping, and then I could just start downloading the larger, multiplayer part before I left for work the next morning.

The single player part was only about 5-6 gigs, so I hindsight, I probably should've downloaded the multiplayer part first. Anyway, when I went to playstation store to download Multiplayer today, it just took me to the countdown screen. I'm going to try again when I get home tomorrow. I really hope I won't have to wait until the third before I can start downloading the rest of the game, which is roughly 35 gigs of content.

Can you play the single player?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Well, even if you've downloaded it, you can't access the game before the 3rd of november. My PSN is ThomasChr.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:25 pm

M99 wrote:
Thimmy wrote:So, I was able to download Call of Duty, Advanced Warfare already yesterday. It prompted me to choose between the single player and the multiplayer parts of the game. I chose single player, since I figured it could download on standby mode while I was sleeping, and then I could just start downloading the larger, multiplayer part before I left for work the next morning.

Can you play the single player?

Nope, when I try to access the game, it just shows me the countdown to the third of november.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:27 pm

MP servers will be up sunday 00:00

Way too hyped ffs. The last few days will feel like months ffs
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:30 pm

I despise y'all Pos, was quite happy to skip this COD but fkn now i'm hyped and this Weekend will drag
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:46 pm

Proud

Can't wait for Ground War and S&D
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:06 pm

S&D! I've really been missing that game mode cheers I wish you could use team mates as decoys. You could be my sidekick, MT Laughing
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next