Tomwin Lannister
Arquitecto
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
Onyx
19 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Page 20 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:50 pm

move to TDM pls

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Page 20 Empty Re: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Post by LeVersacci Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:51 pm

k lol
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:53 pm

blast suppressor RG ffs

no wonder they're finding you all the time lol
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:05 am

nah snd just aint my thing lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:05 am

i'll go tdm after
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:10 am

nah im off for now. Gonna go sleep soon anyways

We'll play later
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:40 am

Shame they made stun/flash an exo launcher.

Miss using stun/flash and Claymore/C4 for S&D..
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:28 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Is it even possible to hear footsteps in this game? Can't hear any bar teammates footsteps on headphones. hmm

It's a bug. Same thing happened when Black Ops 2 was first released. They'll probably fix it soon.

I miss not having to jump like a hobo, in order to win a gun fight Razz I thought I had gotten used to the PS4 controller from playing Destiny, but the thumb stick sensitivity in CoD is completely different. I can't aim accurately at all, which is why I mostly snipe, because I don't have to sustain my aim on the target for very long that way. I've always used the max sensitivity setting in CoD games, but sens 20 just feels awkward. I'm comfortable with 18, but I still can't aim accurately very well. I know I could just reduce the setting, but that would mean that I'd be less agile than what I'm used to. What's your sensitivity settings set to?

Last edited by Thimmy on Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:36 pm

Is the hype dead
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:14 pm

Not played it in weeks. Good thing I only paid £27 for it. Never getting another CoD game unless it's MW. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:35 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Not played it in weeks. Good thing I only paid £27 for it. Never getting another CoD game unless it's MW. hmm

I actually think I liked the single player campaign better than the online part Razz I don't know how I did it, but I've managed to accidentally tear off the rubber protection thing on the left controller thumb-stick, just from playing AW. I might purchase the next CoD game, too, if it's not another futuristic, sci-fi game. Just to have a CoD game that I don't completely suck donkey balls at.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:58 am

The rubber's teared off of my left analog stick too and the R2 button's hinges are broken, so it keeps getting stuck. tongue

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by gb Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:25 pm

I was pretty good on CoD Ghosts and Black Ops but I blow ass on AW. Everyone flies around like ninjas and my aiming is terrible ffs Laughing
gb
gb
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:34 am

gb wrote:I was pretty good on CoD Ghosts and Black Ops but I blow ass on AW. Everyone flies around like ninjas and my aiming is terrible ffs Laughing

I'm the same. I can play pretty well result-wise in tdm, but I still feel that my aim is crap, and overall gameplay suffers from me not being able to use the boost/jetpack crap effectively. I don't know why they had to go and change up the sensitivity setting, for the sake of changing it. Seems like Sledgehammer wanted to do things "their own way" with a lot of minor adjustments in AW.

What I miss most is the Modern Warfare games' map design. Also, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm more than satisfied with the amount of futuristic- themed Call of Duty games. Time to move onto something else? I know a lot of people have complained about the WWII theme being beaten to death, which is understandable, but I just think they should leave the sci-fi stuff to Halo, the realism to Battlefield, and bring back the fundamental things that made Modern Warfare 1 and 2 such great games.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:30 am

So apparently there are two moons in the Advanced Warfare universe

https://i.imgur.com/oXXafBP.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:16 pm

2 moons + 1 red dot = 3

HL3 confirmed
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Blatantly hinting that the next COD will take place in the star wars universe to compete with battlefront

I, for one, accept and support this.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20