larisano_is_back
futbol
The Franchise
26 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Role play Empty Role play

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:48 pm

This thread is inspired by the general feeling I am getting from posters here. I dont know what the true intentions of the type of comments are but none the less I think its interesting.

So my take is, I notice more and more people either

A. Dont believe in "our way" of playing any more. I fear some dont really, truly understand it to begin with, but none the less the calls to play a different style seem to to exist.

or B. Believe we have players who suit another style of football, we no longer have the players for our usual game.

So with that being said. Let us imagine I am Zubizarreta for a second. You will be Barcelona's new coach. You have a 3 year contract, therefore relatively reasonable amount of time for young players to evolve and grow.

You have this summer to make signings, none in Jan, none the following summer. But I have given you full power over who to sign, no input from anyone else. You got more money than usual in the anticipation we wont be able to sign anyone the following summer.

You can sell whoever you like, you can bring back loanee's, you can promote B team guys, whatever.

What is your plan? How will we play? Who is coming and going?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Role play Empty Re: Role play

Post by futbol Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:54 pm

I assume this has to be somewhat realistic so I can't get Klopp?

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by larisano_is_back Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:04 pm

Just a question, Dan:
Are we doing this in terms of being Zubi, who is the new coach?

"Let us imagine I am Zubizarreta for a second. You will be Barcelona's new coach."

Explain the above,please... Do I pick an actual new coach, or am I the coach with the 3 yr contract, or am I actually Zubi??

PS: I know the question might sound dumb, but I would love a bit of clarification before I reply with a 'usual' long post/rant. Wink
larisano_is_back
larisano_is_back
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:05 pm

Fußball wrote:I assume this has to be somewhat realistic so I can't get Klopp?

He said your the coach lol
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:06 pm

larisano_is_back wrote:Just a question, Dan:
Are we doing this in terms of being Zubi, who is the new coach?

"Let us imagine I am Zubizarreta for a second. You will be Barcelona's new coach."

Explain the above,please... Do I pick an actual new coach, or am I the coach with the  3 yr contract, or am I actually Zubi??

PS: I know the question might sound dumb, but I would love a bit of clarification before I reply with a 'usual' long post/rant. Wink

Your the new coach.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:12 pm

You are Klopp.

For the purposes of this.

edit: Yeah, sorry if I wasnt clear. You are the man in charge, your not hiring Klopp or whoever. You are him.

The reason I did it like this is because I think its better everyone says what they want...rather than guessing what another person (a coach) would do.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Ah, okay. I somehow interpreted this as "I choose the coach + players + tactics". Dunno why. Laughing

Out:

Valdes
Pinto
Puyol
Mascherano
Adriano
Song
Xavi
Jonathan dos Santos
S. Roberto
Afellay
Tello
Cuenca
Pedro

(unbelievable how much dead wood we have)

In:

GK 1st choice: ter Stegen
GK backup: Someone from La Liga like Keylor Navas, W. Caballero, K. Casilla etc., let's say Keylor Navas to make things easy and clear.

LB: Mathieu for Adriano. Adriano sucks and is injured all the time. Mathieu brings height, speed, physicality and can slot in at CB in an emergency situation. Alba and Mathieu can rotate according to opponent

CB: Benatia (no comment, obvious).

Midfield: Rafinha back + William Carvalho

I don't know how realistic Toni Kroos is. If it is realistic then Fabregas out and Kroos in.

Forwards: Reus instead of Pedro. And additionally an older proper #9 when needed who won't necessarily start: Oscar Cardozo But there needs to be at least the option in the squad.

Starting "14" (players who will start almost all the time):

Neymar Messi Reus/Alexis
Iniesta Kroos/Rafinha
Busquets/Carvalho
Mathieu/Alba Benatia Pique Alves
MAtS

Coaching tactics: Like 1st half of the season under Martino. His tactics are not the problem. He just lacks the players to make it fully work and with these players he'd have a complete squad.

Starting XI doesn't have to be exactly like that but most of the time it will be. According to opponents we could play with Busquets + Carvalho + Rafinha for example with Iniesta and Kroos on the bench.

I kept it as realistic as possible so I didn't bother trying to be Klopp and playing 40 % possession counterattacking football. At the end of the day it will never happen anyway. However averaging 55 % possession would be ideal as a tradeoff for more counterattacks and direct play. I don't want 70 %+ possession with endless buildups. Attack space when possible, fss.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by larisano_is_back Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Coach Lari's Transfer Choices:

GK:
Ter Stegen -
this is the obvious choice since we've seen first hand that Pinto doesn't cut it. He is lined according to reports, so it might well be a done deal before the World Cup. If for some absurd reason, that falls through, there is always Pepe Reina to look at, or even Courtois, if that is a possibility at any point.
I'd also get a new Sub Keeper in on the cheap if possible, to be an alternative to Ter Stegen at any point...

Def:
At least 1 NEW CB/ 2 if possible:
Obviously, each of us fans will have our own preferences. Mine has always been Ezequiel Garay of Argentina, I think he would be a great compliment to the other defenders already there and already has La Liga experience...and he can hit a decent Free Kick if given the chance. Wink
Others such as Thiago Silva, Mehdi Benatia and Daniel Agger have also been mentioned, and either of them would be great, especially the former who I rate as the Best in the World at CB at this time.

As for the unknowns mentioned, I would rather any unknowns we bring for CB, come from La Masia, than us buying someone who has to bed in. Due to our success, and as a result, Madrid's constant pursuit, we have to buy players who can adapt quickly and hit the ground running, because in La Liga, one loss can well mean the end of the title race.

All in all, I'd buy at least 1 out of Garay, Silva, Benatia or Agger.
Which will mean that Pique,Bartra,(New Top CB), Mascherano go in as our Main CB options.
If Mascherano is to be sold, then someone like David Luiz would be perfect as he is a CB/DM, unlike Mascherano who is a DM/CB.
I believe we missed out with Marc Muniesa due to his injury problems moreso...could have been a wonderful option to have alongwith Bartra...there is also young Bagnack to look forward to, but he still has time to wait.

New FB:
I think there is a possibility that Dani Alves can be sold this summer since his performances have been hit and miss. However, is Montoya an upgrade on the present Dani Alves? That said, I don't really have any targets for RB in mind at this point.
Adriano is injury prone, but I think he should be kept due to his versatility more than anything. Alba I think is here to stay even though he can put some work in defense.

MidField:
Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets and Sergi Roberto HAVE to Stay. Whilst most will agree with the latter 3, some have been saying Xavi needs to be phased out. However, with Puyol and Valdes leaving this summer, Xavi will be needed more than ever for his experience and leadership.

As for Cesc...Hindsight is a great thing, but more and more, I think that letting Thiago go hurt us more than people seem to believe, and the difference between Cesc and Xavi is much more apparent than Thiago and Xavi. Personally, as much as I was happy that Cesc got to come back and we all got to see how would do here...going forward I believe Cesc's role will actually be determined by whether Messi stays or not, because I think both thrive on being The One and dictating the play in the attacking third more than we think.

I would let go of both Song and Mascherano(only keep Mascherano if he is willing to sit on bench for long periods and play as 2nd DM and 4th CB), and bring in someone else for MF. Maybe give Rafinha a chance next season to see how he goes, whilst there is also Sergi Roberto and Jonathan Dos Santos also.

Forward:

I think we need to get someone who can play CF whilst also being able to play on the wings.
I always wanted Gonzalo Higuain, as I felt he would have been not much different to Alexis in terms of effort, but with the added option of applying a tactical change mid game or just to mix things up to get a taller guy upfront when other options are exhausted. It might also allow us to be more tactically flexible against PTB teams also.
I've heard rumours of F.Torres, but I would rather that not happen as it would be a waste of resources. Someone like Mauro Icardi on the other hand...

Another option, not quite the same type of player in any way, but will more than make up for that difference in his quality is Luis Suarez. However, with Neymar and Messi already here and not quite hitting it off together, that is unlikely.

There is also Deulofeu to bring back...and guys like Afellay, Cuenca can be sold if a good offer comes in.
I'd also sell either Alexis Sanchez or Pedro, preferably the former, since I think we'd be able to get more money for him, and Pedro might accept rotation with Deulofeu for the RW.
Unless he wants to leave, I'd keep Christian Tello.

Leo Messi, I believe has to now be transitioned into a MF position gradually, if he has the willingness. Obviously, most games he would be the False 9, but cut the losses with Cesc, and let Messi take that type of role within the team and allow Neymar a better chance of expressing himself. For all that to occur, it means Xavi's role on the field will also be lessened as well, and his play time would have to be cut as he is not getting any younger, and this summer should be the start of a rebuilding phase.

OUT:

Alex Song
Alexis Sanchez/ Pedro
Javier Mascherano*(David Luiz)
Daniel Alves*
Cesc Fabregas
Victor Valdes
Carles Puyol
Isaac Cuenca, Ibrahim Afellay

IN:

Ezekiel Garay/T.Silva/Daniel Agger/ Mehdi Benatia
New FB*
New DM*
Gerard Deulofeu(Back from Loan)
Rafinha Alcantara(Back from Loan)
New Versatile CF( Gonzalo Higuain/Luis Suarez/Sergio Aguero/Mauro Icardi/?)
Marc-Andre Ter Stegen

(*) - means Only if a suitable Replacement can be found.

So...

Lari's FC Barcelana Squad  for 2014-2015:

GK:
Marc Andre Ter-Stegen
Jose Pinto/ New Sub GK
Oier

Def:
Martin Montoya
Gerard Pique
Marc Bartra
Ezekiel Garay/Mehdi Benatia/T.Silva/Daniel Agger
Javier Mascherano/ David Luiz
Jordi Alba
Adriano
Daniel Alves/ New RB

MF:
Xavi
Andres Iniesta
Sergio Busquets
Sergi Roberto
Jonathan Dos Santos
Rafinha Alcantara
New CM/DM(Kevin Strootman?)

FW:
Alexis Sanchez/Pedro
Lionel Messi
Neymar
Gerard Deulofeu
Christian Tello
Gonzalo Higuain/Luis Suarez/Sergio Aguero/Mauro Icardi

Formations: 4-3-3/ 4-2-3-1/ 4-4-1-1

Be more Direct in approach against Bigger Teams whilst putting emphasis on being defensively solid unlike the past couple of seasons.
Bring back Pressing as much as is possible.
Keep possession football going, but do it with an attacking purpose, instead of keeping the ball but creating very few chances.

Last edited by larisano_is_back on Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
larisano_is_back
larisano_is_back
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Fußball wrote:I assume this has to be somewhat realistic so I can't get Klopp?

Your sig rofl

--

To the question: I still have faith in our style, just that we need to replaced some players like Xavi and Puyol. Don't know which player I would sign though..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:37 pm

May I join ? Smile

Out: Valdes, Pique, Puyol, Mascherano, Cesc, Song,Jonathan dos Santos,Afellay,Tello,Cuenca,Pedro

In: Ter Stegen, Benatia, Mangala, Umtiti, Kroos, Lars Bender, Cardozo, Deulofeu, Rafinha
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Fußball wrote:Ah, okay. I somehow interpreted this as "I choose the coach + players + tactics". Dunno why. Laughing

Out:

Valdes
Pinto
Puyol
Mascherano
Adriano
Song
Xavi
Jonathan dos Santos
S. Roberto
Afellay
Tello
Cuenca
Pedro

(unbelievable how much dead wood we have)

And you forgot Kerrison. Ubelievable he is still a Barca player lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:48 pm

In: MATS (12m), Caballero(cheap)/Reina(free agent, cheerleader like Pinto), Mangala/Benatia (40m), Balanta/Fazio(15m), Reus (40m), Rafinha (call back), Klose (1m, for parked buses), some CM (don't know who, for around 20m, maybe Kroos since I don't have any better ideas)

Total spending: 127m

Out: Valdes (free), Pinto (free), Mascherano (15m), Alexis (25m), Cesc (30m), Song (15m), JDS, Sergi, Afellay, Tello, Cuenca, Keirrison, Bojan, all the other scrubs

Total income: 85m
Net spending: 42m

Final step: Fire myself and hire De Boer as my replacement.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:57 pm

for Midfield, maybe Banega? Not sure if he suits us.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:07 am

shinigami99 wrote:for Midfield, maybe Banega? Not sure if he suits us.
Too inconsistent, injury prone, and does better further up the pitch than as a CM. Last year when he had a 6 month spell playing really nice football it was mostly as an AM.

Also, we would have to get him a driver.

Addendum: Fire Zubi and hire Sabatini.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:14 am

Would Kroos be an upgrade on Cesc? At least, to be worth the hassle?

Dont get me wrong, I think he is the better player..probably...maybe.

However, he has similar weaknesses...physically not great, slow,below average defensive player.

Lari, you sure Pique and Garay really fit together?

BC, if Song, Sergi and JDS all go as you say. Who backs up Busquets?

Futbol, are you not worried by the age of Mathieu? Feels like at any moment he can suffer a physical decline and have to become a full time centerback.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:20 am

Pique moves to DM, his natural position.

I'm not sure, it would depend on the other CM we get and whether he can fill in. I'm not really sold on anyone. I would have been okay with keeping last year's Song, but this year he was pretty terrible.

Given that Bartomeu said we can spend anywhere from 60-120m I think there's some room for improvement in my proposed plan.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:22 am

The Franchise wrote:Would Kroos be an upgrade on Cesc? At least, to be worth the hassle?

However, he has similar weaknesses...physically not great, slow,below average defensive player.

Futbol, are you not worried by the age of Mathieu? Feels like at any moment he can suffer a physical decline and have to become a full time centerback.

Pls.

Do the transfers have to be realistic btw?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by mowgli Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:36 am

Out:

Valdes, Pinto, Puyol, Mascherano, Song, Cesc, Cuenca, Afellay, Dos Santos, Adriano (too injury prone) Pedro, and the loan scrubs like Bojan, Kerrison etc.

I would keep Sergi Roberto as he has looked good whenever he has gotten the chance. Don't know if he will ever make it as a starter, but he is worth experimenting with for at least one more season.

I'd also keep Alves cause I really can't think of a suitable replacement. However, I'd instruct him to put more emphasize on overlapping as he did during his first few seasons. Not to cross, but to spread the field and allow the right forward to cut in. Otherwise it Alves just becomes an extra midfield player who congests the right-middle.

I'd sell Pedro and keep Sanchez, quite simply because I feel that Sanchez is the better player and offers a greater goal-scoring threat.

In:

Rafinha (back from loan)
Deulofue (back from loan)
Rues (with Sanchez on the bench)
Benatia
A player like Keita to provide some athleticism in the middle.
A defensive left back, who can also play as centreback, a la Abidal to form a three-man backline when Alves pushes up - maybe Vertoghen?
Verrati (never going to happen; I see him as a Xavi replacement)
Klose (to do the Henrik Larsson impact sub business)

I feel like Kross is too similar to Cesc in some aspects. Still would take him any day over Cesc.

Oh yeah, and Ter Stegen (+ a new reserve keeper from some La Liga team i.e. Casilla)

mowgli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by larisano_is_back Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:20 am

The Franchise wrote:Lari, you sure Pique and Garay really fit together?

I did think of that as well,tbh...if they would fit well or not....it would obviously be a gamble. However, I think it could work if given a chance and might well be an upgrade on the present.

That said, the main target named is David Luiz, and whilst I did put him as a possible purchase...it wasn't as the Main CB purchase at all. Another target for most people has been Hummels, and he might be similar to Pique also.

Best Case Scenario remains Thiago Silva, who we should have broke the bank for a couple of years ago, when it was obvious Abidal and Puyol especially were on the way down...instead we bought Alexis and Cesc.  Crying or Very sad 

I don't know much about Benatia, only that he is pretty good at CB and has been doing well in Serie A. Is he similar to Pique?
Are there any Puyol-like targets on the radar, who are already proven in Europe and wouldn't come and be called for sale in 6 months(Vergini and Balanta,for example)?

Finding a good compliment to Bartra and Pique is going to be a bit harder than many people think, especially now that the successful times are starting to slip and rebuilding is needed...
larisano_is_back
larisano_is_back
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:35 am

I am going to throw my two cents into this.

I honestly believe it would be a real shame if Barca moved away from their style. It is so deeply embedded in Barca, it would take years to remove completely and change your club to suit another style. So I'd bring back Tikki Taka much like Pep, with high pressure when we're not in possesion.

Out:
Valdes (free), Pinto (free), Cesc (25m), Puyol (free), Masch (10m), Song (10m), Afellay(5m), Cuenca (5m), Dos Santos (5m), Bojan and Kerrison (2m each).

Total: 64m Euros
In:
MATS (12m), Reina (4.5m), Benatia (40m), Laporte (30m), Kovacic (20m), Cardozo (10m)
Total: 116.5m

MATS
Alves Benatia Pique Alba
Busquets
Xavi Iniesta
Sanchez Messi Neymar

Deulofeu Cardozo Pedro
Kovacic Rafinha
Sergi Roberto
Adriano Laporte, Bartra, Montoya
Reina

Oier and Tello also part of the squad.

I'd be looknig to buy a RB once the transfer ban was lifted too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:50 am

RealGunner wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Would Kroos be an upgrade on Cesc? At least, to be worth the hassle?

Pls.

Do the transfers have to be realistic btw?

Do your best lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:48 am

First of all no need to change our philosophy. We are doing shit because we are not following our philosophy's fundamental rules.
We need physicality and areal threat on the back line.And our Midfield needs dynamism.
Some one like Vidal would have been perfect. But it is unrealistic.
I believe we shouldn't play with both attacking minded fullback, specially in the big games.Dani Alves still a great player and i can't see a better replacement atm. But we should go for a Defensive minded RB  for future. maybe some one like danilo from porto? I think from what i have seen Montoya is not Barca materiel.No one can convince me other wise.
We should buy samuel umtiti who can play both cb/LB. And great player for future.

Out:
Valdes , Pinto , Cesc , Puyol , Masch , Song,Alexis, Afellay, Cuenca , Dos Santos, Bojan, Kerrison and Montoya.

In:MATS, Reina/WC(backup), Benatia/Mangala,Umtiti , Koke, Reus, klose.

Get back Rafinha from loan. I think GD will remain on lone at Everton.

So here is our normal line up

Mats
Alves(Adriano/danilo or ?)   Pique(Bartra)  Mangala/Benatia(Umtiti) Alba(Adriano/
Umtiti)
                   Busquet(pique)
 Xavi/Koke               Iniesta/rafinha

Reues/Pedro    Messi/neymar/Klose    Neymar/pedro/tello

In big match defending on opponents(And our player form and physical condition specially xavi/Alves)

Mats
Alves  Pique  Mangala/Benatia  Umtiti
                   Busquet
 Xavi/Koke               Iniesta

Reues  Messi    Neymar

For PTB team bring klose for xavi or koke.If Alves is injured for big games then give Andriano or danilo/new RB for future, a defensive role and start alba as a left back.

If we get some one defensive minded FB who can play both RB/LB then sell Adriano.
But i think its very hard to find one like that.

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Are guys talking about the german striker Klose who is 35 already Laughing ??? tell me some points i probably am missing about him

And also why some people think Pique would be a decent backup for busquets?? I find it difficult to even think him cutting the attacks near the midline like busquets....
Also what about holding the balls and passing.....It would be a complete mess, no??

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Ter stegan (Reina)

Alves (Montoya) - Pique (Bartra) - Benatia (Masche) - Alba (Mathieu)

Xavi/Kross - Busquets (Bruno Soriano) - Iniesta/Cesc (Rafinha)

Diego Costa (Pedro) - Messi (Rafinha) - Neymar (Deulofeu)

Reserves: Barca B players (especially Edgar, Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Adama and Dongou).

Out:

Valdes, Puyol (free)
Oier (1M)
JDS (3M)
Cuenca (3M)
Bojan (3M)
Afellay (3M)
Sergi Roberto (8M)
Adriano (12M)
Song (12M)
Tello (12M)
Alexis (35+M)

IN
Ter Stegan (12M)
Reina (3M)
Benatia (30M)
Mathieu (10M)
Bruno Soriano (15M)
Kross (25M?, last year of his contract)
Diego Costa (45M)

Rafinha and Deulofeu back from loan.

IN: 140M
Out: about 80M

We need about 60M to a have a perfect squad!

Last edited by Khaled on Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:05 pm

Kick wrote:I am going to throw my two cents into this.

I honestly believe it would be a real shame if Barca moved away from their style. It is so deeply embedded in Barca, it would take years to remove completely and change your club to suit another style. So I'd bring back Tikki Taka much like Pep, with high pressure when we're not in possesion.

Out:
Valdes (free), Pinto (free), Cesc (25m), Puyol (free), Masch (10m), Song (10m), Afellay(5m), Cuenca (5m),  Dos Santos (5m), Bojan and Kerrison (2m each).

Total: 64m Euros
In:
MATS (12m), Reina (4.5m), Benatia (40m), Laporte (30m), Kovacic (20m), Cardozo (10m)
Total: 116.5m

MATS
Alves Benatia Pique Alba
Busquets
Xavi Iniesta
Sanchez Messi Neymar

Deulofeu Cardozo Pedro
Kovacic Rafinha
Sergi Roberto
Adriano Laporte, Bartra, Montoya
Reina

Oier and Tello also part of the squad.

I'd be looknig to buy a RB once the transfer ban was lifted too.

why are our players so *bleep* underrated!

Mata is worth 45M, but Cesc 25M LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Also, Alexis is worth 20-25M according to sky! Laughing
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down