DeviAngel
Juveman17
dronte
iftikhar
M99
34 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter

Post by Dante Sun May 04, 2014 10:01 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Derby Della mid-tablinna

:bow:

Laughing 

Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter - Page 2 Empty Re: 2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter

Post by Robespierre Sun May 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Walter Mazzarri is basically the Italian David Moyes.
It's the first time I watch a derby where an Inter manager plays for 0-0, when he is playing against a mediocre Milan with chaotic environment and a manager publicy legimitized by his club.
On the other hand his score against top clubs is clear.
His Napoli never won against top clubs when it had to played away , it lost even against Stramaccioni.
Because it had a provinciale attitude and fear to win.
just some actions with casual crosses (and even no shots today). Improvisation . A squad without soul.
Basically the Italian David Moyes.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 04, 2014 10:28 pm

About emotions and show the double derby of this year (1-0 , 0-1 - similar matches) was the worst of Serie A ever , I think
RIP Calcio milanese
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 04, 2014 10:30 pm

To be honest , i never liked Mazzari's way . Unatractive and conservative approach to the game and that with players who could play much more interesting football.

I guess when one spends some years with clubs which could not possibly set the bar any higher than mid table , some part of that mentality forever follows you. Inter certainly could have attacked us more tonight , we were good obviously , but not this good as to deny them everything .

Good derby though , the atmosphere was great. It may have been an odd header that decided the game , but i think Milan deserved the win in the end , we proved (imo) that we wanted it more than Inter and i thought we looked better on the night.

6th place trophy here we come Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun May 04, 2014 10:36 pm

Shout to to El Shaarawy the GL poster who watched the match live on San Siro and invaded the pitch.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 04, 2014 10:42 pm

yes surely Milan deserved it to win this evening .
It was a mediocre derby overall ( as in first leg, resolved just by Palacio with an amazing goal..otherwise it was 0-0 ) but Milan made more to win .
I think Mazzarri wanted the 0-0 because Inter would have mathematically arrived above the Milan with a tie, and so sealed the 5th place ( now I don't know. If we play in this way it won't easy to win also just a match) but this negative attitude for a 5th place is not constructive , expecially in a derby .
Even Gasperini had shot in a derby , I mean.
I am disappointed  more for this than result, Milan didn't win it from 3 years and so I was afraid to brake this statistics, but I 'm angry expecially for the attitude and how the match is developed . I saw most agonism for friendly matches than today , unacceptable in a derby ,  and tbf I prefer to lose a derby 3-0 but trying to do something than playing for a 0-0 and  this negative attitude .
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sun May 04, 2014 10:54 pm

I agree . I would be saying the same in your place. It's a derby and Inter didn't approach this the right way , or at least without fear. It's a shame , because it could have added to the overall game , say Inter scored , the game would open up a lot more than it did.

In any case. I think Inter will finish 5th anyway . It's too late for us to do better and i believe Inter has what it takes to finish the season above us after the last games end .

Did you see the sex doll on the stands , a dude had written "Wanda" on it? for Icardi?

looool, Proud
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 04, 2014 11:01 pm

Laughing
yes, probably the most funny thing - for me - today Laughing
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun May 04, 2014 11:05 pm

Best calcio team of all time. Forza Juve
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun May 04, 2014 11:41 pm

Jibers Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon May 05, 2014 12:59 am

Jibs Proud
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon May 05, 2014 3:18 am

Jibs troll attempt 1/10

Also, FORZA MILAN!!!

It's great to finally win the derby!

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 05, 2014 1:08 pm

Whether we're fighting for relegation or in any spectrum, I am over the moon over any win in this derby, especially considering the last time we won it was during the Super Coppa Italia in Beijing.

Seedorf's surprise change of Taarabt supporting Kaka and Balotelli in the 4-3-1-2 was rather risky and blatantly obvious that it had some influence from Galliani who is in love with that particular semantic.

Match itself was by no means a classic in its scrappy battles and slow pace yet tactically it focused on some interesting points and the football was impressive in its technical display. Given that both teams predictably chose to play narrow, the winner was not decided on the flanks yet who could find most possession within the final third to unlock the water tight moat that lay in front of both attacks, chances refused to be created in the context of defences both being organized yesterday.
\
As per usual in a big match, Kaka was our finest player. His ingenious effort to collect the long pass, take on 2-3 men and rattle the crossbar from 25 yards using deft guile was testament to his evolution as a player.

NDJ, Rami, and Montolivo a deserved mention as well.

2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter - Page 2 Tumblr_n532t4jqFE1qhdv2qo1_400

2013/14 Calcio: The Final Chapter - Page 2 BrilliantFittingFrigatebird

Proud
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon May 05, 2014 1:55 pm

Your team of the season?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Mon May 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Whether we're fighting for relegation or in any spectrum, I am over the moon over any win in this derby, especially considering the last time we won it was during the Super Coppa Italia in Beijing.

Seedorf's surprise change of Taarabt supporting Kaka and Balotelli in the 4-3-1-2 was rather risky and blatantly obvious that it had some influence from Galliani who is in love with that particular semantic.

Match itself was by no means a classic in its scrappy battles and slow pace yet tactically it focused on some interesting points and the football was impressive in its technical display. Given that both teams predictably chose to play narrow, the winner was not decided on the flanks yet who could find most possession within the final third to unlock the water tight moat that lay in front of both attacks, chances refused to be created in the context of defences both being organized yesterday.
\
As per usual in a big match, Kaka was our finest player. His ingenious effort to collect the long pass, take on 2-3 men and rattle the crossbar from 25 yards using deft guile was testament to his evolution as a player.

Yes, I was happy to see the 4-3-1-2 again and I think it's only the personnel that distinguish that formation from the 4-3-3 (false 9). If you put some wide players in Kaka & Balo's positions, you immediately have the wide threat that both sides lacked in the derby. We need to get SES & Taarabt up there and put Balo in the false 9 position to optimise it. Kaka is a beast if he gets some rest and in this game he showed that he is still a superb option in either the TQ or forward position. I think that when Milan eventually get back to playing European opposition, using the wide players in those forward positions will give us an edge that we lacked under Allegri against the best defences.

Also, very glad to see the Depolivo midfield.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 05, 2014 4:26 pm

Forza wrote:
Arquitescu wrote:Whether we're fighting for relegation or in any spectrum, I am over the moon over any win in this derby, especially considering the last time we won it was during the Super Coppa Italia in Beijing.

\

Yes, I was happy to see the 4-3-1-2 again and I think it's only the personnel that distinguish that formation from the 4-3-3 (false 9). If you put some wide players in Kaka & Balo's positions, you immediately have the wide threat that both sides lacked in the derby. We need to get SES & Taarabt up there and put Balo in the false 9 position to optimise it. Kaka is a beast if he gets some rest and in this game he showed that he is still a superb option in either the TQ or forward position. I think that when Milan eventually get back to playing European opposition, using the wide players in those forward positions will give us an edge that we lacked under Allegri against the best defences.

Also, very glad to see the Depolivo midfield.

I always will remain of a 4-3-1-2 even if it is being fast phased out in the modern concepts of football. The formation can work if the '1' is more versatile than an old-school TQ or with fullbacks who produce in the final third with the added positional recovery and a midfield that compliment each other perfectly.

Though I still believe in building upon modern semantics in the form of 3-4-3, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 etc as for now it is better to follow trends in Europe than conjure a new semantic. We can speak of formations yet it is important to note the roles involved.

SES is naturally a central player to which development will phase him in within the Kaka role though for now we need his ability to create width. Balotelli lacks the needed movement to play False 9, yet I have always noted that Mario is a Second Striker in a Striker's body, he needs a pillar to play off of as building the system around him is not wise, let alone having him lead the line to which he does poorly.

Kaka is Kaka. He's been our finest this season and indeed, with rest he produces like no other; I personally prefer him deeper than the role he played yesterday, as his ability to acquire touches and connect the midfield with attack is pure class.

Agreed with DePoLivo. Poli played a thankless role yesterday yet it is to be seen if he can play within a 3 man midfield, as I think he can given he is provided a clear role to perform.

Dosto debates that Poli should not be deployed in the 4-2-3-1 pivot yet in my brief glimpses of him playing there off the bench, he has impressed. Dosto is correct that Poli, for all his completeness needs to learn a better positional sense off the ball to perform in the pivot yet I certainly would prefer it to Monty in the '2' given Il Capitano is timid in defence and looks uncomfortable within that role.

Though it must stand, Seedorf must find a way to include Poli in our midfield.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon May 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Serie D’s 24-goal ‘thriller’
A weekend Serie D match between Cavese and Licata ended in an astonishing 19-5 victory for the home side.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 05, 2014 7:36 pm

This Nazio - Hellas Verona looks like an Eredivise match

large defences and too many chances for both teams

2-2 so far
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 05, 2014 7:41 pm

2-3 Hellas !

Embarassing defence of Lazio today . Today it doesn't seem a squad coached by Reja
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 05, 2014 7:44 pm

2-3 to Verona now completing a superb comeback.

Any other match in another league and it would be called a great match yet not here. The defending in this match is the worse I have seen this season as the 3rd goal was just astonishingly bad. Radu rofl

Poor decision to take off Candreva.

And now goal scorer Lulic with a deserved straight red.

Verona OhOhOhOh cheers
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Penalty for Lazio!!
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Albertazzi very hard done by Klose's fall as that was not a penalty let alone a red card.

Rafael saves it but Mauri after the first shot capitalises on the rebound.

3-3. What a game.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 05, 2014 7:53 pm

FT 3-3 Laughing
unbelievable match, crucial for EL
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Mon May 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Edy Reja I state is the most boring manager in Calcio history, yet this match was the opposite of him. Excitement, goals, bad defence and reactive changes.

Should of ended 2-3 given the Klose's fall was not a penalty. Luca Toni did not score yet he looked so dangerous. He's had nothing short of a spectacular season.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 05, 2014 8:00 pm

Arquitescu wrote:Albertazzi very hard done by Klose's fall as that was not a penalty let alone a red card.

Rafael saves it but Mauri after the first shot capitalises on the rebound.

3-3. What a game.

Yes, for me that was not penalty kick ( Sky Italy commentator said yes lol ). I can image Mandorlini' s reactions in interview after match.

Verona would have deserved to win , also for the demerits of a lazio strangely not compact today.
Great match played by Iturbe, Porto is ready to high his price Laughing

Anyway Lazio confirm being hard to die , it tied in last minute also against Torino (3-3 , another epic match) 2 weeks ago and it won in last minute against Parma , 3-2 . All match crucial for Europa League battle.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Legend Mon May 05, 2014 8:42 pm

Davids: 'Bring Balotelli to Juve!'

Edgar Davids would “love to see Mario Balotelli at Juventus” and trusts Clarence Seedorf to succeed at Milan.

The Dutchman spoke to Sky Sport Italia around the presentation of the Unesco Cup, a friendly between Juventus and Real Madrid legends.

“Seedorf is doing well and I am happy for him. I hope he stays at Milan so that he can prove how much he really understands about football.

“He played this sport and has the vision to do well, so this can be a good sign for those clubs who always seek the same Coaches every year.”

Davids was asked which ‘top player’ he would sign for Juventus in order to make them competitive in the Champions League.

“I’d love to see Balotelli at Juventus. I think he can become the best.”

http://football-italia.net/48810/davids-bring-balotelli-juve

Balotelli at Juve?  :facepalm: 

Edgar has completely lost it here! Davids was my favorite Juve back in the Lippi days but, just even imagining Baloshitelli at Juve makes him complete nuts. Lazy ass Balo will desecrate the colours of Juve if he were to join us. I pray to God that day never comes to pass. If, God forbid, it happens, I will take a sabatical from supporting Juve as long as that shit is there.

Balo at Juve?  :facepalm: :facepalm:
The Legend
The Legend
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next