The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by the xcx on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:43 pm

How do you rate last seasons signings made by king Mou?..
Honestly the money he spent was well worth it, Pedro is a meh, but then again he didint have the starting Xi spot to begin with, and talk about Khedira, Maria, and Özil, Carvalho, Canales, awesome players and to summ it all up is just an Bargain.
:geek: Very Happy

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Posts : 7479
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by I-no on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:04 pm

mtfootball wrote:Barca better bid for Fabregas quick. Smile
why?

_________________
average age of goallegacy members
the guess my name thread
online gaming thread
manga and anime thread

I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 1321
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Onyx on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:11 pm

@I-no wrote:
mtfootball wrote:Barca better bid for Fabregas quick. Smile
why?

So we can steal him if the spy network is running. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 38733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 pm

I would rather steal Thiago :coffee:

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21965
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by futbol_bill on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:04 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I would rather steal Thiago :coffee:

Nick - Arsenal have confirmed Barcelona have approached them re Cesc. I still think they will wait a year when transfer price is significantly lowered (his contract will run out), but there may be hope that we could scoop in for Thiago. I doubt it though, I think they will find a way to play both Cesc and Thiago. I suspect their thinking is Thiago is the Xavi replacement and that Cesc when he does come plays Iniesta's role and Iniesta moves more up front replacing Pedro or Villa in starting line-up.

futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2186
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Pep's plan is to sign both Rossi and Cesc this summer. Somehow i have the feeling that cesc will force his way out of arsenal. Nevermind what he says to the press, the guy confessed last season he wanted to go, but rosell ruined the deal. This time it wont happen, cesc is a goner imo. Some moves will happen.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21965
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by futbol_bill on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:14 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Pep's plan is to sign both Rossi and Cesc this summer. Somehow i have the feeling that cesc will force his way out of arsenal. Nevermind what he says to the press, the guy confessed last season he wanted to go, but rosell ruined the deal. This time it wont happen, cesc is a goner imo. Some moves will happen.

But they really don't have the money for 2 of them. One they can. I heard the other day that Rossi maybe off. I don't understand that one though as if Rossi comes they really need to sell Villa which doesn't make sense to me at all. As I said earlier if Cesc does come it likely means Pedro to bench so Rossi in means Villa out. The other possibility is Sanchez, but that would be the back-up from Rossi and same situation with Villa. I think we need to check with Mou's spies to find out what exactly is going on!!!!

futbol_bill
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 2186
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:20 pm

I actually think they do...

anyway, it's funny they are being linked with sanchez with a 38M price tag, while they are having a hard time signing a 30M rated Rossi... lol

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21965
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Babun on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:32 pm

@futbol_bill wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Pep's plan is to sign both Rossi and Cesc this summer. Somehow i have the feeling that cesc will force his way out of arsenal. Nevermind what he says to the press, the guy confessed last season he wanted to go, but rosell ruined the deal. This time it wont happen, cesc is a goner imo. Some moves will happen.

But they really don't have the money for 2 of them. One they can. I heard the other day that Rossi maybe off. I don't understand that one though as if Rossi comes they really need to sell Villa which doesn't make sense to me at all. As I said earlier if Cesc does come it likely means Pedro to bench so Rossi in means Villa out. The other possibility is Sanchez, but that would be the back-up from Rossi and same situation with Villa. I think we need to check with Mou's spies to find out what exactly is going on!!!!
I heard the rumors that they try to offload David villa for 40 millions € and Bojan for 10 millions € to fund the signings of Sanchez and Fabregas. Rossi may not come at all Very Happy

_________________

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Onyx on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:00 pm

I don't think they need to sign both Rossi and Sanchez. Both of them are starting material and plus there's also Afellay.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 38733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Babun on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:04 pm

mtfootball wrote:I don't think they need to sign both Rossi and Sanchez. Both of them are starting material and plus there's also Afellay.
That's their plan, Sanchez and Cesc only. Pretty stupid from them, I'd go for Kun* and Sanchez, they're very versatile and could do damage anywhere Very Happy

_________________

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Onyx on Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Apparently the agent of Rossi says Barca are unlikely to sign him now.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 38733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:03 am

Damn Barce getting Sanchez is huge, he's an excellent player, although does this mean the end of Villa or Pedro, surely they won't bench Sanchez?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Babun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:05 am

@Crimson wrote:Damn Barce getting Sanchez is huge, he's an excellent player, although does this mean the end of Villa or Pedro, surely they won't bench Sanchez?
David Villa to Chelski rumors surfaced. They want to cash in on him as long as it's possible, 40 millions Very Happy

_________________

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Onyx on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 am

Sanchez will probably end up replacing Villa imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 38733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:08 am

there is no way they are selling villa imo, pretty sure of that. only believe that sanchez thing when he signs the papers...

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21965
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 am

babun1024 wrote:
@Crimson wrote:Damn Barce getting Sanchez is huge, he's an excellent player, although does this mean the end of Villa or Pedro, surely they won't bench Sanchez?
David Villa to Chelski rumors surfaced. They want to cash in on him as long as it's possible, 40 millions Very Happy

Would anyone realistically pay 40m for a 30 yr old

I just don't see it

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by EarlyPrototype on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 am

Sanchez is a done deal. More believable than Aguero to RM.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by guest7 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:10 am

I hope they sell Villa. If Villa is back on form he is one hell of a dangerous beast

_________________
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT
CHAT SHIT

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6825
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Babun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:there is no way they are selling villa imo, pretty sure of that. only believe that sanchez thing when he signs the papers...
@Crimson wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
@Crimson wrote:Damn Barce getting Sanchez is huge, he's an excellent player, although does this mean the end of Villa or Pedro, surely they won't bench Sanchez?
David Villa to Chelski rumors surfaced. They want to cash in on him as long as it's possible, 40 millions Very Happy

Would anyone realistically pay 40m for a 30 yr old

I just don't see it
Roman maybe... Farca are known to sell their stars at the right time, somewhat similar to Wenger's Arsenal. Pedro will stay, my 2 cents Very Happy

_________________

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:11 am

It's not like facing Sanchez is any better moving forward to be honest.

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21965
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Babun on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:13 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:It's not like facing Sanchez is any better moving forward to be honest.
Sanchez is very bad for us IMO. His skillset is the one we don't like the most Very Happy Kun* is another of his kind Very Happy I'm ok with not getting Kun* as long as Farca stays away from him. If Farca moves for him, we have to get him first Very Happy

_________________

Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:14 am

sanchez to barca only means that perez is gonna drop fat stacks on the table to get aguero...

f!ck, more midgets to worry about, it's bad

_________________


Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré

Mr Nick09
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Dortmund
Posts : 21965
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Onyx on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:15 am

We already have Di Maria and Ronaldo, we don't need Neymar or Sanchez imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 38733
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by EarlyPrototype on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:17 am

I would be so butthurt if we lost out on Neymar even though we do not need him.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:19 am

@EarlyPrototype wrote:I would be so butthurt if we lost out on Neymar even though we do not need him.

Agreed the kid is truly special

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:49 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum