shaven
68 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Only One - Jose Mourinho - Page 11 Empty Re: The Only One - Jose Mourinho

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 8:26 pm

Nameless wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Nameless wrote:Cant we just all agree to the fact that Mou is the best coach in the world and we need him in order to bring us success?

no Mou is a great coach, but i don't think he's right for RM
quite frankly idc, as long as theres goals.

We getting dominated by lower level opposition has nothing to do with Mou, its just that our midfield is a bit weak, thats all. I swear theres no coach in the world atm who can do better job than Mou has already done.

You do realize that he put the midfield together right? how can you blame them and not say a word about the man in charge. He has been here two summers, and even us fans knew from day one it was a zone we had issue with. He never corrected it, so he is happy with it.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri May 04, 2012 8:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Nameless wrote:
Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Nameless wrote:Cant we just all agree to the fact that Mou is the best coach in the world and we need him in order to bring us success?

no Mou is a great coach, but i don't think he's right for RM
quite frankly idc, as long as theres goals.

We getting dominated by lower level opposition has nothing to do with Mou, its just that our midfield is a bit weak, thats all. I swear theres no coach in the world atm who can do better job than Mou has already done.

You do realize that he put the midfield together right? how can you blame them and not say a word about the man in charge. He has been here two summers, and even us fans knew from day one it was a zone we had issue with. He never corrected it, so he is happy with it.
If he hasnt corrected it then he will in 3rd season.
ffs, people always think of sacking Mou, yet never think of who should be his replacement.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri May 04, 2012 8:31 pm

ofc it isnt hate

admire pelegrini
admire pep
disgredit mou

yeah right and im batman

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 8:32 pm

deadrave wrote:ofc it isnt hate

admire pelegrini
admire pep
disgredit mou

yeah right and im batman

oh ffs are you blind, he has repeatedly said that he cant discredit Mou, and he is only talking something he feels that we are lacking as a coach. lol, he is talking about Goodness of fit, and he is perfectly in his right to say that Pelle is a better fit, without discrediting Mourinho from his success.

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Fri May 04, 2012 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 04, 2012 8:32 pm

dudes,he is not hating on mou so let him continue and debate with peace.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Real9CL Fri May 04, 2012 8:35 pm

deadrave wrote:ofc it isnt hate

admire pelegrini
admire pep
disgredit mou

yeah right and im batman

Go read my comments clearly.

And I will tell you "I told you so."
Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 04, 2012 8:41 pm

Pellegrini part is fail btw. A above average coach he was. No defensive organization, not quick to make decisions and gets out classed by most of the top managers.

He was simply clueless against Lyon.Alcorcon was just a icing on the cake lol. He was leading us to no where, no matter how good football you play.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri May 04, 2012 8:48 pm

and i did not ever say he conffessed it

the timing, his opinion, his target his acc
everything formed my opinion which is as i said earlier
there is no pops of yours you r the one who started wondering all this
and trying to mislead the others
thats my opinion and i stick to it

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real9CL Fri May 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Adit wrote:Pellegrini part is fail btw. A above average coach he was. No defensive organization, not quick to make decisions and gets out classed by most of the top managers.

He was simply clueless against Lyon.Alcorcon was just a icing on the cake lol. He was leading us to no where, no matter how good football you play.

Well to an extent I may agree with you on his failure on the European and Domestic cup fronts.

The European failure I would say is just a lack of experience vs top managers as you say. But Lyon's manager wouldn't be top class.

I believe Carlo Ancelotti did make way of him the group stages. A 1-1 draw and a 3-2 loss at home.

Lack of experience vs top end managers.

Alcoron was a joke. One could also downplay it was the Copa del Rey and Real played with 2nd string players. Yet, how many big teams have lost to smaller end teams? Man United lost to Leeds United, I think like 2 years ago?

However, he was doing a decent job on the La Liga front though.

deadrave wrote:and i did not ever say he conffessed it

the timing, his opinion, his target his acc
everything formed my opinion which is as i said earlier
there is no pops of yours you r the one who started wondering all this
and trying to mislead the others
thats my opinion and i stick to it

Read my very first post and I clearly state it.

My dad and I did have this discussion.

He simply stated that he believes Real are more than capable than how they are currently playing.

All he did just reaffirm my point that a more attack minded coach would suit us.

Funny thing though, he did say if there's one coach that could get the most out of the team, it would be Guardiola ( which will NEVER happen).

Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri May 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Real9CL wrote:Well to an extent I may agree with you on his failure on the European and Domestic cup fronts.

The European failure I would say is just a lack of experience vs top managers as you say. But Lyon's manager wouldn't be top class.

I believe Carlo Ancelotti did make way of him the group stages. A 1-1 draw and a 3-2 loss at home.

Alcoron was a joke. One could also downplay it was the Copa del Rey and Real played with 2nd string players.

May be lack of experience but he did got outclassed by some of the Normal managers as well. He was simply not good enough to win us trophies.

2009-2010 Barca despite winning the league was the worst Barca under Guardiola.

Reasons?

Messi currenly is just alot better than he was at 2009.
Messi plays false 9 now,which is a utter complicated system to deal with for opponents,opponent CBs and of course Managers.
Ibra totally destroyed that team and they were literally grinding wins in the last three months.

Pellegrini still achieved a massive amount of point but one can argue that he was knocked out of all other competition early so he had it easy in the league.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Real9CL Fri May 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Adit wrote:
Real9CL wrote:Well to an extent I may agree with you on his failure on the European and Domestic cup fronts.

Alcoron was a joke. One could also downplay it was the Copa del Rey and Real played with 2nd string players.

May be lack of experience but he did got outclassed by some of the Normal managers as well. He was simply not good enough to win us trophies.

2009-2010 Barca despite winning the league was the worst Barca under Guardiola.

Reasons?

Messi currenly is just alot better than he was at 2009.
Messi plays false 9 now,which is a utter complicated system to deal with for opponents,opponent CBs and of course Managers.
Ibra totally destroyed that team and they were literally grinding wins in the last three months.

Pellegrini still achieved a massive amount of point but one can argue that he was knocked out of all other competition early so he had it easy in the league.

You do have some valid points.

But my original background to why Pellegrini was because of his attacking system that compliments nicely with the team.

Of course facts and numbers are quite obvious in black and white, but the philosophy of attacking was why I highly praise Pellegrini.
Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri May 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Yes, we know Mou is not perfect. The whole 'style of football' thing is probably his main flaw. I think this season will tell, if he does nothing to improve our midfield (which is the key to playing 'beautiful football' against the big teams) then we can discard hopes that he wants to make progress along that front.

But please, that does not mean Pellegrini was God. Let us not wear rose tinted glasses. Yes, Pelle played more attacking football. Yes, he did not have much control over who we bought and had more potential. But Pellegrini was a loser and he was not of enough stature to come to Madrid and control things. Mou did. Now you can point to many reasons for that, but the ultimate difference is that Mou came, he had balls, and he is winning. And breaking every attacking record there is. I dont like countering v Atletico either, but we have to deal with it for now.

Last edited by S32TABLANCA on Fri May 04, 2012 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri May 04, 2012 10:48 pm

I hope Mourinho stays at Madrid forever but that is a distant dream, he's given the team a purpose and desire I haven't seen in a long time, and he gotten the team playing some of the best football in Europe, he's gotten the best out of the present squad and they look hungry for more successes.

I would never trade Jose for any other coach in the world, thank You mister, for slapping the faces of all your haters.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Real9CL Fri May 04, 2012 11:31 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:Yes, we know Mou is not perfect. The whole 'style of football' thing is probably his main flaw. I think this season will tell, if he does nothing to improve our midfield (which is the key to playing 'beautiful football' against the big teams) then we can discard hopes that he wants to make progress along that front.

But please, that does not mean Pellegrini was God. Let us not wear rose tinted glasses. Yes, Pelle played more attacking football. Yes, he did not have much control over who we bought and had more potential. But Pellegrini was a loser and he was not of enough stature to come to Madrid and control things. Mou did. Now you can point to many reasons for that, but the ultimate difference is that Mou came, he had balls, and he is winning. And breaking every attacking record there is. I dont like countering v Atletico either, but we have to deal with it for now.

I wouldn't say Pellegrini was "God"-like.

Just his approach to the game was the one of the best I've seen in a couple seasons with Real.

---

Who would you guys think would be a good replacement for Mourinho when he eventually leaves?

Andres Villas-Boas?

Arsene?

Isn't Conte managing Juventus quite well and reaping in loads of possession and playing attacking football?
Real9CL
Real9CL
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri May 04, 2012 11:37 pm

thing is, as much as you want to talk about possession, finding a manager that can be pragmatic and practical to win is also very important. That's why mourinho is having so much success. He does whatever he thinks is necessary to win, ugly or pretty doesnt matter.

Guys like Villas-Boas might know how to play that style, but those guys can also choke on coaching madrid. That's also one of the struggle Pellegrini had, tactically not pragmatic and efficient enough. Even i love Bielsa as a coach, but Bielsa lives and dies with his ways, and i am pretty sure that he would die at Madrid Razz.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 05, 2012 12:02 am

I think alot of coaches would do wonders with Madrid if given the level of trust and freedom Mou has received.Guys like Villas-Boas and Pelle needed time (And the players they wanted not the fools we bought) to implement their style , there needs to be consistency across all levels of management for it to happen.

I honestly think the whole idea of possession is a bit overrated , I think we can be a dominant team without necessarily adopting conventional spanish and dutch possession mechanisms like the Rondo.In that sese , Xabi and Sergio's ability to to play an accurate long ball ( and Benzema and Di Maria's ability to control them effectively) can help us to be more dynamic in terms of being able to shift teampo and force an opponent out of their defensive setups without too much meticulous work.

Too often we end up playing pinned in our own half waiting, thats the problem, and while it's a problem of possession , it dosen't neccesitate that we adopt over-zealous posession methods like Barca's.I'm enamored by Bielsa's style since he seems to appreciate the power of versatility and speed more than say Pep.In that regard that's where I want us to be.

Last but not least, i just wanna say , just to be clear, I'm one of Mou's biggest fans. I consider him a manager and as a manager he's far and away he's the best there is in the game at motivating and instituting a psychological frameworks of camaraderie throughout his squads.But I think that once he achieves his final goal (CL/Treble) it's best we go separate ways because he isn't the coach for a squad as talented as this.

He won't take guys like Ozil, Beznema and Sahin to the levels that they should reach in view of there talent. It seems a stupid thing to say....because they're performing amazing and Ozil especially is very comfortable in his setup but when it comes game time against a top club , Benzema and ozil shouldn't be in their half defending.Just not how it's supposed to be in my eyes.

Spoiler:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat May 05, 2012 9:46 am

Well i agree that we are not exactly playing "beautiful football" under Mou but you have to accept that the club and board are tired of failure and they don't want to waste anytime for success. if we were a mediocre club it wouldn't been a shame if we didn't win anything but sticked to our traditional style but seeing as we are a great club with demanding fans, we just can't waste any time. especially if you consider how much we've spent since the new project has started, you don't want to be a laughstuck like Man City.

Also i believe that you shouldn't fix something that isn't broken because their idea is actually working, at least till now. board has set a target and they are sticking to it. they have tolerated many disappointment over the last few years, now that must come to an end in any possible way. they're trying to avoid further failure, that's why they signed Mou. at the moment their main idea is not about the way we play, rather it's more about winning rate.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat May 05, 2012 10:03 am

you said Pellegrini's tiki-taka implemented in ONE season..

so what did it offer to you? you clearly said the way mourinho approaches the "big" games is wrong and yet the "right" way pellegrini approached the game failed

so again as i said you cant just have a team of random stars and yet use the "tiki-taka" and yet succeed.

how can you assure me that pellegrini wont do the same mistakes again?

the discussion has no point first you need to think again cause you just cant say everything madrid has won under mou was just cause of the raw talent of the team and not the tactical approach of mou
thats as stupid as it sounds

and i disagree with Le's Spoiler there is no dad at all :coffee:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat May 05, 2012 10:04 am

Pedram wrote:Well i agree that we are not exactly playing "beautiful football" under Mou but you have to accept that the club and board are tired of failure and they don't want to waste anytime for success. if we were a mediocre club it wouldn't been a shame if we didn't win anything but sticked to our traditional style but seeing as we are a great club with demanding fans, we just can't waste any time. especially if you consider how much we've spent since the new project has started, you don't want to be a laughstuck like Man City.

Also i believe that you shouldn't fix something that isn't broken because their idea is actually working, at least till now. board has set a target and they are sticking to it. they have tolerated many disappointment over the last few years, now that must come to an end in any possible way. they're trying to avoid further failure, that's why they signed Mou. at the moment their main idea is not about the way we play, rather it's more about winning rate.

this

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 10:39 am

Jose Mourinho now has his best goal difference at any club, beating his old record of +211 at Chelsea Football Club with +222 at Real Madrid C.F. He has also surpassed his 70.81% winning rate at Chelsea with 76.52% at Real Madrid.

On top of that he has become only the third manager in history to win a league title in four different countries, and the only one to do it in the big three of England, Spain and Italy.

He is now on track to lead Real Madrid to the greatest title run in the history of the LigaBBVA.

Back to top Go down

Post by stunt Sat May 05, 2012 11:02 am

People are stupid. They only see what they want to see. Even supporters from Madrid say Mou is defensive, what a joke.

You're all too clouded from seeing Barca beating us so much, it seems. You seem to think that a good team never changes it's tactics, therefore we are bad. Or that the only type of atractive football is tiki-taka, therefore we don't play atractive football.

And yet, we just beat the goal-scoring record in La Liga, which not even the almighty Barca with the most attacking and atractive football, the one you all seem to want so much, could do.

You say Pep would be good for Madrid? Pep's tiki-taka style is based on the use of CMs. Most of the midfielders and forwards are short, with great ball control and passing abilities. We don't have those kind of players.

These are the players we have, and the style we play is the most suited to our squad. Conform with that.

Oh and btw Pellegrini's Madrid was awfull, completely shit tactics, he had no clue of what to do. If not for Ronaldo's and Higuain's brilliance in the league that season would have been a complete failure.

stunt
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Sat May 05, 2012 11:08 am

lol pellegrini is one of teh most clueless managers i have seen in my life. its an insult to football if we compare him to mou.

Our current style is good, if we can remove the long ball tactic and slow barca backpassing tactic and become more like germany / dourtmond then that would be perfect, but as a long as we are winning its ok.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Apparently Mourinho will sign a new 3 year contract worth 190000 a week.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat May 05, 2012 12:49 pm

stop posting infos from rag papers in england lol, it should be banned on this forum

and u keep posting sh*t with no source, try at least, instead of presenting it like a fact
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sat May 05, 2012 1:00 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:stop posting infos from rag papers in england lol, it should be banned on this forum

and u keep posting sh*t with no source, try at least, instead of presenting it like a fact

u mad bro? mou will stay :dance:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 2:13 pm

mtfootball wrote:Apparently Mourinho will sign a new 3 year contract worth 190000 a week.

He already signed a new contract two weeks ago why would he sign another lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next