Kick
lszanto
nadinkrah
Robespierre
McAgger
46 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Kovacic || Il Nuovo Trequartista  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kovacic || Il Nuovo Trequartista

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:29 pm

http://videos.marca.com/v/LCTxaOb2uOx-el-real-madrid-pone-el-punto-de-mira-en-kovacic.html

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Robes genuinely sounds like me for last few seasons Laughing

Don't worry we are here for you Molenation

City's bandwagon looks like legit tbh . I 'll think it

Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Kovacic || Il Nuovo Trequartista  - Page 4 Empty Re: Kovacic || Il Nuovo Trequartista

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:30 pm

This way you get to support Yaya Toure anyway cheers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:09 pm

Why the hell did we sign Kondogbia then? Would have plugged other holes, not sign 35 million players.

Kovacic was not sold due to FFP and neither was Shaqiri,I think that much is obvious.Real Madrid just happened to make an offer we could not resist.We were still offering money for Perisic while Kovacic sale was not on the horizon and Shaqiri sale was uncertain.

Mancini didn't know what to do with them, end of.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:05 pm

that's gotta be depressing.  all that work, for this to happen.
they shouldn't have signed Kondogbia for 35M to begin with, hes a DM who cant play DM.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:04 pm

and Kovacic is a CM who can't play CM because he can't defend according Mancini Laughing
anyway there is not this superiority ATM.
Kondogbia pocketed Juve and Arsenal midfielders in UCL, Kovacic was semi-bencher of a team finished 8th in Serie A. (I 'd have deployed as sure starter though )
Vibe wrote:Why the hell did we sign Kondogbia then? Would have plugged other holes, not sign 35 million players.

do you remember our scrub midfielder ?
And Mancini prefers physical midfielders who can defend even if they 're less creative than others..
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:49 pm

he should've been starting since he got there

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:35 am

Vibe wrote:Why the hell did we sign Kondogbia then? Would have plugged other holes, not sign 35 million players.

Kovacic was not sold due to FFP and neither was Shaqiri,I think that much is obvious.Real Madrid just happened to make an offer we could not resist.We were still offering money for Perisic while Kovacic sale was not on the horizon and Shaqiri sale was uncertain.

Mancini didn't know what to do with them, end of.

I made confusion.
i didn't mean he was sold because of FFP, simply we can't usually refuse money for players because of FFP.
How many good players have we sold for this reason in these years on a lower price than Kovacic?
Kovacic is regardless FFP. No Italian clubs can refuse 40 mln if Real Madrid calls you , besides if he isn't even your best playerr.
Kovacic was paid for potential , for the talent, but he wasn't even in top 3 difference makers of Inter last year and we got 8th place ( even Guarin had a better season)
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:45 am

How on earth someone who can't get into Inter starting XI is going to play in a team like Real with James, Modric, Benzema able to fulfill his role ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:54 am

Kovacic seems ok... lacks a bit of athleticism but has good technique.  He's like a mini-me version of Kroos (and i mean mini).

He should have stayed at Inter.  Madrid is not a place for kids who have significant flaws although talented... everything gets exposed.

I hope for his sake that he's played more than just once a month AND that he shows his stuff out there... if you're not a starter, you can get easily forgotten. I do like him though. I think he has talent that just needs to develop.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:31 am

LeBéninois wrote:How on earth someone who can't get into Inter starting XI is going to play in a team like Real with James, Modric, Benzema able to fulfill his role ?
because we are not signing hi. To play CF like benzema or AM like James. Modric had no logical back up last year now Kovacic is there. With modric fitness still in question i wager that he will play quite a bit
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:38 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
LeBéninois wrote:How on earth someone who can't get into Inter starting XI is going to play in a team like Real with James, Modric, Benzema able to fulfill his role ?
because we are not signing hi. To play CF like benzema or AM like James. Modric had no logical back up last year now Kovacic is there. With modric fitness still in question i wager that he will play quite a bit

I think he was taking a dig at DMzema starting ahead of kovacic in midfield. imo.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:39 am

I thought abt it but he also mentioned james hmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:10 am

*bleep* yeah. I'm on the Madrid bandwagon this year.

Rafa AND Kovacic? Proud

Oh, obligatory Ronaldo >>>>>>>>>>> Messi something something Proud
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:54 am

Anyway this is a legend lol
He was starter in these 3 years the most of the time lol
we're talking about Coutinho for us, otherwise he 'd not been sold at this price.

He was benched for a short period from Mancini because he wasn't effective in some roles ( CAM , winger . Mancini deployed him winger in a derby ffs Laughing) , but then he was again starter at midfield, his place

Infact he played 35 matches this year , most were as starter.

he came in January 2013 ( when we sold Coutinho) and he played 13 matches ( basically always. Stramaccioni deployed him regista)
in 2nd year under Mazzarri 32 matches and he gave his best in 2nd half of season when he was deployed CM and not CAM
In 3rd year 35

These are great numbers for a young player in Inter, hardly a young player plays so much in a demanding place as Inter.

ah, TBF, I felt he was going to explode  this year before of Mancini's arrival ,  he was carrying Mazzarri basically he had found his dimension as mezz ala and we depended on him , he gave brillance on everything, I remind that Inter-Sampdoria 1-0 where he created 4 open chances for Palacio but wasted .. then MAncini comes, and he puts Kovacic as winger in a derby , and then trequartista  ( not his role ) hmm
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:49 pm

official, done dealio. presented tomorrow
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:56 pm

Well , I have some questions

1- what system is Benitez going to use and where does Kovac fit in ?

2- what about Lucas silva ? Wasn't he a special talent or something ? Is he going to play ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:02 pm

4231, kovacic will play in the 2

lucas silva is going on loan, non EU player, cant accommodate him
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:03 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:4231, kovacic will play in the 2

So like Kovacic/Kroos - Modric ?
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:04 pm

Don't know him, how good is he compared to the leading young midfield talents like Verratti or Thiago ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:04 pm

LeBéninois wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:4231, kovacic will play in the 2

So like Kovacic/Kroos - Modric ?

Kroos/Ilarra/Casemiro - Modric/Kovacic
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:06 pm

Sorry to tell you lads, but he's gonna flop hard. Mcagger  threads never ends well :coffee:
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:20 pm

He said it in 2014 with respect to seeing him in a Liverpool jersey. I'm hoping the universe sees this technicality.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:21 pm

No :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Valkyrja wrote:Don't know him, how good is he compared to the leading young midfield talents like Verratti or Thiago ?

Someone posted it a while ago, and I don't remember where, but Kovacic outperformed Pogba in almost every measurable statistic last season in Serie A. Obviously taken with a grain of salt, but I know a few people that think Kovacic has the potential to be better than Pogba.

Kovacic || Il Nuovo Trequartista  - Page 4 CG-0SsLUgAAmVKw
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:53 pm

Well, im not surprised, i dont really rate Pogba at 120 million. Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:25 pm

Another attacking midfielder lol

Wonder how will they fit in all this talent

Just buying what's hot with no plan at all really

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next