Mr Nick09
dmize
izzy
Juveman17
LeSwagg James
24 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 18 May - 8:26

If what he has shown so far in this playoffs is what constitutes a healthy Wade then Indiana have nothing to be afraid of regards to him.

He's been average at best apart from game against the Nets and even when he was getting those numbers Heat was still losing and comfortably.

Bosh has been better than him.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 7 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Le Samourai Sun 18 May - 8:29

Healthy Wade is some mythical creature in the forest lol, you hear about it, but you never really see it.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun 18 May - 8:29

Oh that's fine Laughing

The games will be played.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 18 May - 8:31

Still don't think it matters though Lebron will dominate and the likes of Allen and Bosh will hit clutch shots.

They don't need Wade in this series unless Indiana of last year suddenly shows up, they'll need him against OKC/Spurs though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun 18 May - 8:35

Thats the thing. Maybe what people dont realise...Wade IS "healthy" Laughing

He had his meniscus removed, this is just who he is now.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 18 May - 8:58

Wade is about as healthy as he can be right now imo, it's just a matter of shaking off the rust.. He will never get back to his '09 or 2011 Finals level but he can still play at an all star level (e.g. Derozen, Joe Johnson) no doubt in my mind

Last edited by LeSwagg James on Sun 18 May - 9:03; edited 1 time in total
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 18 May - 9:02

I agree with that Swagg but tbf starting SG at an all star game don't mean much at this point Laughing

Anyway Love apparently likes Golden State and Chicago.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10949807/kevin-love-tells-minnesota-timberwolves-sign-extension-likes-chicago-bulls-golden-state-warriors

Sources say that the Phoenix Suns, armed with several draft assets to offer Minnesota, also have strong interest in trading for Love, but the 25-year-old's interest in joining the Suns is unclear.

Love outlet passes to Dragic and Bledsoe on the break :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sun 18 May - 9:15

Blue Barrett wrote:Hubie Brown is AWFUL!

Whaat, Hubie Brown is a GOAT
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 18 May - 13:16

Where the *bleep* is Oden!?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 18 May - 13:20

Oden Laughing

You don't remember the last time he faced Hibbert lmao?

Haslem is a lot better despite his size.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 18 May - 13:37

Whatever, he's big he can just intimidate people..

Chalmers is pissing me off right now
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 18 May - 13:39

3 shots and the ball? What a joke
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 18 May - 13:48

LeBron is so passive it's ridiculous.

izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 18 May - 13:53

32 FT -12 FT

Passive as fck.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 18 May - 13:57

Deserved to lose.

When you come out so passive and lackluster. :facepalm:
Didn't even attack the paint.

13FT Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 18 May - 13:59

Disgraceful performance
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 18 May - 14:06

I just don't get it. I really don't. Laughing

The Pacers are a fragile team, you have the oppurtunity to punch them in mouth and really shake them up and you don't even bother?

I don't get that.  scratch 
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 18 May - 14:09

The FTs difference is due to West and Hibbert.

They simply can't deal with them so over help which makes it easy for everyone else to penetrate.

Also the reason they have got so many open looks, Miami will make the necessary adjustments going forward though i don't see Pacers scoring 100+ again.

But i do find it funny how everyone forgot how desperate Pacers were to beat Miami and how they are practically built to beat them because they struggled in two previous series which now is meaningless.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 18 May - 14:11

Also i find it especially hilarious the disparities between when Miami win and when Miami lose in this thread Laughing

Miami win: LOL Miami sweep, 3-peat brah.

Miami lose: Oh god what is wrong with them "insert random player here should play" what a disgrace.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 18 May - 14:13

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:The FTs difference is due to West and Hibbert.

They simply can't deal with them so over help which makes it easy for everyone else to penetrate.

Also the reason they have got so many open looks, Miami will make the necessary adjustments going forward though i don't see Pacers scoring 100+ again.

But i do find it funny how everyone forgot how desperate Pacers were to beat Miami and how they are practically built to beat them because they struggled in two previous series which now is meaningless.

Nah, this was some passive stuff Mole.
They got in the paint, but never looked to actually finish.

Everytime they made some sort of run, they took a ill advised 3.

Just baffling stuff to watch.
They'll make adjustments, but this is a common occurence with this team.

13FTs? Really?

I still pick them in 5, but I thiught they would win the first game.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun 18 May - 14:20

You guys here this? What Larry Brown tried to do to Jalen?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun 18 May - 14:23

Nah this is going 6 games minimum.

Everyone just underestimated how bad the Pacers wanted Heat.... it became quite obvious a long time that they didn't care about anyone else and showed their in-experience of being the hunted.

It was also underestimated how many matchup advantages the Pacers have, that simply just doesn't disappear. It was also forgotten that they struggled against the Knicks and Hawks last year difference is no one cared then.

What happened before means absolute f*ck all now, also as for being passive while i agree who on the Heat team is regularly getting to the rim via penetration apart from Lebron and Wade?

The rest are spot up shooters and face up guys, even Andersen needs to be fed around the rim.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun 18 May - 15:38

izzy wrote:32 FT -12 FT

Passive as fck.

We outscored them 54-38 in the paint, it was just a matter of us fouling way too much... We were attacking just fine

Too many 3's though.. No matter how many 3's Bosh hits, my heart stops every time he jacks it up.. I will NEVER trust his 3
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 May - 17:41

dmize wrote:
Blue Barrett wrote:Hubie Brown is AWFUL!

Whaat, Hubie Brown is a GOAT

Cosign - I love Hubie Brown.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 19 May - 1:04

Chris Bosh.

All he does is shoot jumpers. Nothing else.

No post ups, no rolls the basket, no defence obviously, no rebounding...he has his moments where he seems the Heat's second best player, but the overall disintegration of his game is amazing.

If Hibbert outplay him like he generally has done, West continues to dominate (see no reason why not), Lance goes blow for blow with Wade and Hill/Watson again so badly outplays the Rio/Cole combo...Lebron has alot of work to do to here.

Haslem needs to start, I know it messes with spacing but West is too strong and too good on the post for Lebron and obviously Bosh cant check Hibbert.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon 19 May - 8:01

Bosh's last 9 games vs. IND (since Game 4 last year): 9.1 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 34% shooting, 7-for-26 3pt

LMAO. Absolute joke what he's turned into at Miami and makes you question the Lebron " makes those around him better " argument.

Anyway i'm not sure any personnel changes will have much effect. the ones that will is more physical and aggressive trapping, much more disciplined P&R defense and last but not least do not let Hibbert get deep post position.

It's not exactly rocket science, if your that small and you allow Hibbert to get the post position he wants your going to get dominated due to size alone and what happens is exactly what happened a fouling frenzy.

But i like i said i expect these adjustments and then some to be made, i'd be very surprised although i believed in Indiana a lot more than i think anyone in this thread due to the reasons i explained if we go to Miami and its 2-0 Pacers.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next