LeSwagg James
Jonathan28
sportsczy
halamadrid2
jibers
51 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer Empty Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer

Post by jibers Tue May 20, 2014 11:43 am

Yaya Toure is considering the possibility of leaving Manchester City because he feels "disrespected" by the club, according to the player's agent.

Dimitri Seluk claims his client is weighing up his future after no one wished him a happy birthday at a club event in Abu Dhabi on May 13 to celebrate City's Premier League title win.

"There is a big possibility Yaya will leave this summer. He is very upset. What happened at his birthday means the club don't care about him. It was proof," Seluk told The Sun.

"They can say whatever they want, 'Oh we like him but we forgot'. Forgot? About Yaya? The player who helped you to be two-times Premier League champions? The guy who helped you win the FA Cup and League Cup?

"In a normal team, his team-mates and club would at least give him good wishes. But when you win the title and two days later you have a big party to celebrate the title and nobody comes to Yaya to say happy birthday, what more do you want?"

It remains to be seen whether Seluk is true to his word, or potentially chasing a new and improved contract for Toure, who has completed one year of a four-year deal agreed last summer.

Seluk was quoted in March 2013 as claiming 'only Roberto Mancini respects Yaya', although the Ivory Coast international has stayed on at the club under new manager Manuel Pellegrini, and has performed superbly over an extended period of time.

But Seluk warned: "If a player like Yaya went to Liverpool and they won the league for the first time in 24 years, Yaya would be a god in Liverpool.

"But at City, Yaya is no hero. He's nobody. That's how the club make him feel. He's very upset and he started thinking about leaving the club. And he will leave if things carry on like this.

"We're not doing this for more money. We probably can go for less money to another club. If they think they can buy everything, they are wrong. I think these people don't care. Only stupid people would want Yaya to leave."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/disrespected-yaya-toure-considering-manchester-7143052

Well...I would Like to see him back at Barcelona. He would fit into PSG and Madrid as well. Why did he think these Billionaires would care about their employees? He needs a reality check tbh. They are on a different plane to him and he needs to just stfu. These footballers Laughing

That is my opinion if this indeed true. The agent did a video so I dunno...

Last edited by jibers on Tue May 20, 2014 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer Empty Re: Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 20, 2014 11:46 am

Classic example of an annoying agent. Toure should get rid of this guy before he makes Yaya hated
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer Empty Re: Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer

Post by sportsczy Tue May 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Oh get over it ffs. What a baby.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Tue May 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Is this the same dumbass agent he had whilst he was still at Barca? If so he was the very reason why Yaya was sold, he is a pain in the ass to deal with.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:Is this the same dumbass agent he had whilst he was still at Barca? If so he was the very reason why Yaya was sold, he is a pain in the ass to deal with.

Yaya was sold because he could get over double his wages and guaranteed starter. Don't get it twisted dude.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue May 20, 2014 12:31 pm

sportsczy wrote:Oh get over it ffs.  What a baby.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 20, 2014 12:34 pm

looooooooooooooooool, "they didn't wish me happy birthday, I'm leaving!" eco smile

He's going nowhere.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 20, 2014 12:37 pm

Art Morte wrote:looooooooooooooooool, "they didn't wish me happy birthday, I'm leaving!" eco smile

He's going nowhere.

The sense of entitlement these guys have...They need to do their jobs and stfu tbh. Expecting happy birthday from Billionaires that pay him £250,000 a week (£137000 post tax) is just a joke. I don't think he realises that he is a level below these guys.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Tue May 20, 2014 12:38 pm

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10313811_713355008706153_4605517008336179730_n.jpg

his agent trying to milk more money, if i remember correctly he did something similar last year aswell.
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 20, 2014 12:47 pm

Yeah, it's totally about the money, it always is. Just disguised in different arguments, the "I want to win trophies" being the most common one. Don't think I've heard this "they didn't wish me happy birthday" one before, though. An instant classic.

Just what I find odd in this case is that he's already earning like crazy and signed a new deal just last year, contracted all the way to 2017. Then again, players like Rooney and Messi have been signing new, improved deals pretty much every year for a while now, maybe Yaya feels he is entitled to do the same. He had an extraordinary season, after all.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue May 20, 2014 1:22 pm

TBF to Yaya, City wouldn't be celebrating anything without him in the team.

That being said, it is not strange seeing mercenary behavior in a mercenary team Laughing
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 20, 2014 2:35 pm

http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/info/611677/yaya-toure-eteint-rumeur/

Yaya:

Thank you for all the birthday wishes today. City's birthday card just got here... it must have gotten lost in the mail. haha. All joking aside, do not take the words that don't come out of MY mouth seriously. Judge my commitment to City by how i perfrom on the pitch. wrote:
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Well, that was a bit of an anti-climax to this thread, lulz
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue May 20, 2014 2:54 pm

So now he's telling noone in the world but him has ever said anything worth taking seriously? Does his arrogance know no bounds?
Hope the Sun picks up on that.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 20, 2014 2:55 pm

He's saying that, unless he says it... nothing about him coming from 3rd parties should be taken seriously.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue May 20, 2014 2:58 pm

I WANT MOAR MONEY

MOAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Tue May 20, 2014 3:28 pm

He referenced Liverpool, Yaya to Liverpool in the next few weeks.  Thumbs up 
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue May 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Someone tell me what the fck this guy is on about. he seems contradict himself after every tweet

Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer B1477d98c0a733bb9078868ee55ec1cf
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue May 20, 2014 3:50 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Someone tell me what the fck this guy is on about. he seems contradict himself after every tweet

Yaya Toure could leave Manchester City this summer B1477d98c0a733bb9078868ee55ec1cf
now i'm confused too lol
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue May 20, 2014 4:26 pm

His agent did this last summer, the summer before and the summer before. Nothing to see here.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 20, 2014 4:31 pm

They're just getting greedy, seeing all these other world-class stars sign new, improved contracts almost every year. The difference is that Yaya is 31 and contracted until 2017 when he will be, err *counts fingers*, ah, 34. So I don't see why City would offer him a new contract as they don't have to be exactly scared of losing him for free in his prime.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue May 20, 2014 4:54 pm

According to this agent this is the 3rd time he leaves City
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue May 20, 2014 5:16 pm

he just mad he makling £210k a week, while Wayne lad be making £300k Proud

his agent should of mentioned United instead of Liverpool...just to really rustle some jimmies Laughing
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Tue May 20, 2014 5:17 pm

B-Mac wrote:he just mad he makling £210k a week, while Wayne lad be making £300k Proud

his agent should of mentioned United instead of Liverpool...just to really rustle some jimmies Laughing

A scouser till robbing us. We will never escape them Sad
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue May 20, 2014 5:18 pm

Yaya Toure's good, but he isn't that good. Selling him might not be such a bad idea. It means they can get a proper DM and a proper CM. Plus he's getting old as well. Wouldn't be surprised if some rich club offered excessive money for him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next