Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
McAgger
urbaNRoots
M99
44 posters

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* Empty Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by M99 Fri May 23, 2014 10:01 am

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/d0/ed/d0edcc43a79fe67fda7e8360969caf30.jpg

Part 1: /t123-game-of-thrones
Part 2: /t30877-game-of-thrones-part-2
Part 3: http://www.goallegacy.net/t35308-game-of-thrones-part-3-no-book-talk-read-the-rules

Updated Rules for this thread for all the Book readers

- No Book talk at all
- No hints
- No talking in future tense.
- Talk about the episode and leave it there
- NO speculation
- No talk in differences between the book and the show

Thank you
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 23, 2014 10:34 am

"Karl Tanner from Gin Alley, drinking wine from the skull of Jeor fookin' Mormont"

He was a fookin' legend.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by McAgger Fri May 23, 2014 8:25 pm

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* Tumblr_n5systNEmV1qj0hyho1_500
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 23, 2014 8:32 pm

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10330223_1490624207834361_8492610303126995822_n.jpg
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 23, 2014 8:42 pm

Hot pie sends his regards lmaoooooooooooo
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 23, 2014 8:46 pm

This 2 week hiatus is going to be the end of me.

Seriously get some discussions going in this poverty thread Mad
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Hey did they ever tell us who Jaime was talking about when he said only 2 better fighters than him in all of Westeros?
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 23, 2014 8:48 pm

I don't remember him saying that

Was that on tv?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 23, 2014 8:48 pm

I am guessing he meant The Mountain because of his reputation and Brienne as she beat Jaime in a one on one when he had two hands?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri May 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Daenerys Nudity: Emilia Clarke Won't Allow Any More Khaleesi Naked Scenes In 'Game Of Thrones' Season 4
By iDigitalTimes Staff Reporter on February 11, 2014 12:23 AM EST

Daenerys nudity? What Daenerys nudity? HBO is famous or infamous as a network that shows a lot of skin, and it has been for many, many years - from its early days as a movie channel for adults to its current incarnation as a home for serious, lifelike dramas... dramas with a lot of sex in them. Sex and dragons. Well, in "Game of Thrones" season 4, Daenerys is doubling down on the dragons and cutting out the nudity altogether.

Daenerys, as portrayed by Emilia Clarke, has been getting naked on screen since all the way back in "Game of Thrones" season 1, when it was kind of creepy, because her character was so young. By "Game of Thrones" season 3, it got kind of creepy for an entirely different reason: it happened really distressingly often. There's a lot of nudity in "Game of Thrones," but the Khaleesi naked had become an incredibly common sight. And as Emilia Clarke became more well known as an actor, she decided - reasonably enough - to end it. The "Game of Thrones" season 3 finale offered the last naked Daenerys you're ever going to get.

And really, can you blame her for it? HBO sucked everyone into the original "Game of Thrones" premiere with promises of sex and magic. Both promises have been delivered, but those were really just bait. Bait for the world of intrigue, diplomacy, and multifaceted characters that has made the show such a hit. At this point, the sex scenes had simply become gratuitous, especially for such an important character.

The "Game of Thrones" season 4 release date, which is in April, may well become a more mature show now that naked Daenerys is out of the picture. Not that I'm prudish: there will surely be lots of other nudity scattered throughout the show. But, heck, the Daario and Khaleesi nude scene in the bath really was gratuitous. There is no reason, story or otherwise, to require Dany to be in the bath for that scene. It was pure titillation. It makes perfect sense that Clarke has better plans for her acting career.

When it suits the story, the "Game of Thrones" season 4 premiere will bring us just as much nudity as ever. But we may see a decrease in the unnecessary sexposition that has increasingly become a target for ridicule. Good for Emilia Clarke for standing up for story and character.

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/articles/21855/20140211/daenerys-nudity-emilia-clarke-khaleesi-naked.htm

---------------------------------

Just one of the many articles that talks about Emilia Clarke refusing to do nudity (Which i have just learned about recently) I guess that explains why they didn't show us a peak of her with Daario hmm
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri May 23, 2014 8:54 pm

HBO is the kind of channel to have a boob clause, we should get some more tbh hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 23, 2014 8:56 pm

No spoilers. The legends/fables of the universe. Beware though, might be spoilers in the comments.

https://imgur.com/a/du5vR

Pretty cool.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Forget about my previous question. Let's talk about who the best sword fighters are in the series. Or simply who the best fighters are. Doesn't have to swords.

Go on discuss

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 23, 2014 9:04 pm

M99 wrote:I am guessing he meant The Mountain because of his reputation and Brienne as she beat Jaime in a one on one when he had two hands?

and no Brienne is not one of them. She barely got him when he was in chains, exhausted from being a captive for months. Wouldn't stand a chance against a healthy prime Jaime imo.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 23, 2014 9:05 pm

McAgger wrote:Forget about my previous question. Let's talk about who the best sword fighters are in the series. Or simply who the best fighters are. Doesn't have to swords.

Go on discuss

You can talk about everybody even those that are dead. Ned, King Robert, Khal Drogo, etc
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Well I doubt he even knew who Drogo was.

Rob got fat as *bleep* after taking over as well.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 23, 2014 9:07 pm

In fact for better discussion let me throw out two names and let's see what the opinions are.

The Hound vs The Mountain

go
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Well I doubt he even knew who Drogo was.

Let's talk about The Hound vs Mountain matchup. We'll get to the rest later.

Lets's assume prime for everyone.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Main man hound has like 40 years of anger built up towards his Bro so i'm gonna go with a narrow Hound victory.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Fri May 23, 2014 9:09 pm

McAgger wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Well I doubt he even knew who Drogo was.

Let's talk about The Hound vs Mountain matchup. We'll get to the rest later.

Lets's assume prime for everyone.

The Mountain. He's bigger, stronger, more ruthless, more experienced.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 23, 2014 9:12 pm

Yeah Tom I think I'll side with The Hound as well. I would imagine growing up with Gregor, Sandor is used to his strength. And the anger as you say might just give him that extra desire to beat his brother. And I think Gregor would be complacent in this fight against his little brother who he has always destroyed.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri May 23, 2014 9:15 pm

Didn't Margaery's brother beat Jaime once? Or was it with a horse, I can't remember from book 1. Maybe he meant him.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri May 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Nah Loras is a beast in jousting, probably the best there is,  as a fighter I'm sure as hell prime Jaime would take him.

Keep it on Hound and Mountain for the moment.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri May 23, 2014 9:17 pm

Well in the TV show her bro beat The Mountain in a shitty jousting tournament didn't he? But that means nothing

Also, Brienne beat him (forget his name) in a sword fight tournament in the show as well.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next