Kaladin
Tomwin Lannister
McAgger
urbaNRoots
M99
44 posters

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:37 pm

I've transformed full "Stannis for king" mode after reading aCoK. What a guy! And Davos :bow:

urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 4 Empty Re: Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES*

Post by Firenze Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:38 pm

I'll be staying up until 4am to watch this tonight

I'm that hyped Proud
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:40 pm

I'm watching Payback so I might just stay up for that after and sleep until 6pm tomorrow Proud
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:I've transformed full "Stannis for king" mode after reading aCoK. What a guy! And Davos :bow:

Imo his best moments are not even on the second book Wink

Stannis The Mannis Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:42 pm

Dammit I am so hyped.

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 4 Bc65yRi
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:06 am

OMG OMG OMG OJ IVORNJBPNEHUJIEBRHIEBWBPEWIOUHVJUNH UVBHWQ3JVETR
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:13 am

dem screams

gruesome

can't sleep after watching it lol
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:39 am

HOLY SHIT AGJSBGKBDFSB DLAN FANKFBVFSKNV OH MY *bleep* GOD
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:44 am

BTW Oberyn best fighter in the realm without a doubt after that. Would *bleep* destroy Mountain 9 times out of 10.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:46 am

calma

not like the mountain is the best fighter in the world

but yeah he did wreck him really..just got stupid with trying to get the confession out of him

can't imagine anyone else doing that to the mountain, at least from the people we've seen

6am here almost and I'm wide awake now..lol
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:08 am

"Maybe I could take him. Dance around until he's so tired of hacking at me he drops his sword, get him off his feet somehow... but one misstep, and I'm dead." - Bronn

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:08 am

Forget history and whatnot, I'm talking about currently. As of that episode. Mountain was regarded by most as the best fighter in the realm and Oberyn obliterated him Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:10 am

I did expect it http://www.goallegacy.net/t35308p918-game-of-thrones-part-3-no-book-talk-read-the-rules#1210979

Eurggh, this show is so predictable in that sense, but stupidly I was surprised by the brutality. Don't even know why I continue watching the show let alone why people read thousands of pages of this, if the bad things just continue getting worse whilst nothing good ever happens. Notice how he also put the image out there of him raping his sister and then crushing her head before doing it to oberyn.

I won't be surprised if there is never any emotional pay off for all this trauma. Even if the mountain dies from his wounds who gives a f***
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:44 am

Ffs I cannot calm down. I was literally shaking at the end of this.

The trial by combat overshadowed everything else in the episode. But Arya's laugh was another highlight of the episode. Was beautiful. Made me laugh with her. The timing of her life is becoming comical Laughing

And Sansa finally learning to play at the "game of thrones". I didn't think she had it in her. And since Sophie Turner is 18, she did look particularly stunning coming down those stairs. Would bang/10.

Also at the wall, Dolorous Edd saying "whoever dies last, burn the rest of us" gave me chills ffs. Foreshadowing epicness.

And this episode confirms even more how much I *bleep* hate Daeny guts.

And of course that monologue/soliloquy by Tyrion in the cell about Orson Lannister. Beautiful.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:16 am

I *bleep* knew it as soon as he didn't finish him and wanted the confession I knew it

Oberyn you pos finish his ass!
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:46 am

FFS *bleep* hell
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:48 am

Didn't expect to make as gruesome as the book but Beeping Hell they did!!!
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:21 am

This hit me harder than the Red Wedding, Oberyn dead and ruined, Tyrion as good as dead. *bleep* you GRRM
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:30 am

Oberyn you POS mutha F****a idot son of a bi**h. Why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

should of bloody killed him FFS.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:49 am

Speechless. I just kept staring at the screen, even after the credits finished.

The brutality....Oberyn should've finished him ffs

And he was starting to become one of my favorite characters Sad
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:02 pm

I don't usually have problems with gory deaths, but this one caught me off-guard for some reason. I was so distraught after he died...ffs i should've expected it.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:14 pm

El Gunner wrote:Calma.
Oberyn will cut him down soon :coffee:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/16/93/79/64/37329810.gif

urbaNRoots wrote:This hit me harder than the Red Wedding, Oberyn dead and ruined, Tyrion as good as dead. *bleep* you GRRM

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/f/2011/288/7/a/i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Now non-book readers know how us book readers felt when reading this scene.

Below is the summary of my emotions.

Game Of Thrones - Part 4 - *NO BOOK TALK - READ THE RULES* - Page 4 1156
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:17 pm

That whole scene about whether Grey Worm had his balls or everything cut off was weird. If he was castrated it means it was just means it was his balls, if everything was removed then it would mean he was emasculated.

Simple.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:27 pm

I legit want to fight GRRM right now

pos slob
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:28 pm

Jonathan28 wrote:That whole scene about whether Grey Worm had his balls or everything cut off was weird. If he was castrated it means it was just means it was his balls, if everything was removed then it would mean he was emasculated.

Simple.

heard this isn't even in the books and the whole love angle plotline is show filler

it's terrible

on the plus side this episode at least jorah gets distanced from dany's boring storyline, hopefully he's still a central character though
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next