Pedram
Zealous
Lord Spencer
48 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Carlo Ancelotti Fan Club - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlo Ancelotti Fan Club

Post by The_Badger Sun May 25, 2014 8:56 pm

How come the Real Madrid fans start claiming they wanted Mourinho out after his first season, when they only turned on him when he left? Cowards.

The_Badger
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Sun May 25, 2014 10:26 pm

carlo did well....he was brought on board as a peacemaker, not only did he bring in the peace, he led madrid to ucl and copa del rey.....u guys know when last we won two titles in one season (and no, i don't consider super cups, or club world cups)?? eons ago.....but what fascinated me most about carlo was how he handled the di maria situation; he saw something in di maria none of us saw, i thought the idea of playing di maria in central midfield was foolish, but now i never want to see di maria play on the right wing again....he brought in calm and serenity and took risks when necessary. that said, an appreciation for carlo shouldn't be a means within which to spite mourinho ; they are two different characters, with different styles and philosophies, so easy on the mou-bashing....he had some good times with us too....the only madrid coach i really didn't like was schuster
titosantill
titosantill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun May 25, 2014 10:41 pm

farfan wrote:" a pig can't coach "

a juventus fan banner circa 2001  rofl 

and after he has won more Champions Leagues than Juve in its history Very Happy
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 7:31 am

jibers wrote:The guy is just too mellow. Always looks like there is no urgency. Sign of a top geezer. Madrid should be aiming for the sextuple next year. No team has ever done it and they have the perfect squad for it.

next season hopefully we'll have a fit Jese, and also another midfielder. Bale will get to know his teammates better, learn the language. A fit Marcelo is also something we need to win again the CL.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 26, 2014 10:06 am

huntsman wrote:One sentence sums his recent achievement with Real Madrid; sometimes its best to do nothing than do anything.
That's all he brought to Real Madrid this season; Nothing. And that's all they needed.

But he's a good man.

Truth can be read in this post.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon May 26, 2014 10:57 am

lol at mourinho fanboys implying that mourinho built this winning team by saying carlo didn't bring anything to real .

hilarious.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 26, 2014 10:58 am

lol at mourinho haters implying that carlo built this winning team by saying mourinho didn't bring anything to real .

hilarious.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon May 26, 2014 11:13 am

Vibe wrote:lol at mourinho haters implying that carlo built this winning team by saying mourinho didn't bring anything to real .

hilarious.

If I remember correctly, you lot credited Mou with all your success despite Mancini building that side.

Mou had an assembly of players at Madrid, Carlo welded that assembly into a team.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 26, 2014 11:25 am

Lord Spencer wrote:
Vibe wrote:lol at mourinho haters implying that carlo built this winning team by saying mourinho didn't bring anything to real .

hilarious.

If I remember correctly, you lot credited Mou with all your success despite Mancini building that side.

Mou had an assembly of players at Madrid, Carlo welded that assembly into a team.

Mou had the toughest course to victory at Inter and Real.Prime Barcelona and Bayern on the way up...

Carlo just came when the two opponents weren't up for the challenge and took the exploits and had to throw the league away to do it.Real should have walked the league.He was 1 minute away from losing the CL as well,this season was 60 seconds away from being a complete failure.

I just don't see Carlo's Real as any stronger than Mou's Real.Just luckier...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon May 26, 2014 11:39 am

Vibe wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

hilarious.

Mou had the toughest course to victory at Inter and Real.Prime Barcelona and Bayern on the way up...

Carlo just came when the two opponents weren't up for the challenge and took the exploits and had to throw the league away to do it.Real should have walked the league.He was 1 minute away from losing the CL as well,this season was 60 seconds away from being a complete failure.

I just don't see Carlo's Real as any stronger than Mou's Real.Just luckier...

Mou's Inter victory was impressive, and it had its share of luck as well so don't start discrediting Carlo's over an injury time goal. However, aside from the semi-finals in his Madrid career, Mou's real only played against one quality team in MU.

Real Madrid beat both the title holders and the second placed team to reach the final. They also beat the team that schooled Madrid in last year's Copa. There is nothing weak about Real Madrid's CL campaign this term. Just as Inter beat the English, German, and Spanish champions. Real beat the Italian, German, and Spanish champions.

Sorry Vibe, but if you think this is an "easy" ride, then I seriously question your judgment and invite you to stay with Huntsman in cu cu land.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon May 26, 2014 11:43 am

Football is defied by fine margins. United won the treble in the last 2 minutes of extra time. Madrid were not lucky in that final. They were unlucky if anything. They should have scored at least 2 goals before extra time and atletico didn't create a single ccc in the 90 minutes. Luck is part of football, but you create your own luck. I don't really get why you 2 are arguing tbh. Every team that wins the cl has had a tiny bit of luck on some ways. Madrid didn't have an easy cl ride. It's not their fault that they walloped the best team I'm Europe is it?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 26, 2014 11:58 am

My point is that it's not that Carlo improving Real that got La Decima,it's that the opposition got weakened compared to Mou's era.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon May 26, 2014 12:06 pm

Vibe wrote:My point is that it's not that Carlo improving Real that got La Decima,it's that the opposition got weakened compared to Mou's era.
He had more points in the league than Mou, the players like him more and Madrid were a far more balanced side. I don't get what point you are trying to make. Carlo shouldn't be praised for Madrids victory?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Mon May 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Even this year he showed to be bottler in league but winner in Europe, his dimension ... and well,Real fans wanted expecially this awaited Decima

you could understand he was a great coach already in Parma.

Incredibile to think it now , but I remind well as the Parma fans ( who aren't even a bad public) booed repeatedly Hernan Crespo , yes Hernan Crespo , in his first Italian season (1996-1997) because his approach with Italian football was very shattering. Parma  fans hated Crespo and they criticized Ancelotti to have taken  and deployed in pitch.
Ancelotti was indifferent to the intolerance of the fans  and he said them " all the more so you boo Crespo, all the more he will play under me " , so as to gave trust to Crespo.

Crespo will score 12 goals in 2nd half of season and he will become a Parma legend and a Serie A legend.

I wonder if those Parma fans are still angry with Ancelotti to have insisted on him

his only mistake made by Ancelotti in Parma has been not want Roberto Baggio, odd choice not only for the priceless value of the player but also because he showed in future as coach to want playing with more quality players as possible, but probably we need to contextualize the 90s where the N°10 weren't so rated in that Sacchi system 442
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon May 26, 2014 12:47 pm

hilarious.

credit where credit is due .

mourinho didn't leave much of a " team " to inherit . real madrid didn't play like a unit at all last seaon .
in madrid's ( usual ) starting 11 only two players were brought by mourinho :
di maria , who played in a different position .
modric , who didn't start much last season and played in a double pivot.
the midfield trio of alonso-di maria -modric, one of the biggest reasons for madrid's success this season, was never fielded by mourinho ,even though he had all of these players last year.

why should we give credit to mourinho when this team plays nothing like his team , and most players were not even brought by him ?

rajkaard deserves more credit for pep's success than mourinho for la decima.

My point is that it's not that Carlo improving Real that got La Decima,it's that the opposition got weakened compared to Mou's era.

what?  What a Face 
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Mon May 26, 2014 2:10 pm

I like how almost everyone heaps praise on Ancelotti these days..  Today he's the coach who has written history , successful and achieved , great tactician , dat character , "peacemaker" ( i suppose being the definition of the Yes-man makes you a peacemaker too.. Laughing) e.t.c

Not too long ago , if you read anything in GL about Ancelotti , was either Milan fans talking about him or people describing , sometimes with a mocking tone( and often i approved) , how he failed to do this and that in his past teams. Funny how times change. Now if one checks on GL he would think our dear Carletto the Jesus of coaches .

I wonder what will happen next season .. Expectations are already sky-high .. with the new signings , expectations will be unreal once again , back to where Real is used to. "Oh we have to win it all" , kinda like with Pokemon , gotta catch them AAAWWLL!!!1!1

Let's see how much love he gets when Real and coach become a bit too attached to each other.. when players won't be having a good season but nevertheless , our dearset brother-father-friend-coach-sister-mother-jesus-genius- Carletto sticks with them , because he trusts in his players , like he did with not even a half ready Khedira in the CL final..

Let's see how many fans this fan club will have then Laughing. Jokes aside though , i may have mixed feelings about Ancelotti (mostly good stuff nevertheless) , as a coach , but he's an absolute legend and he had always been more than people credited him for . A fan club of Ancelotti cannot be without me , yet no La Decima will fix some of the BS i've seen from him at Milan. Having said that ;

He deserves all the praise and recognition he finally gets , for what he has achieved and for who he is today. Fully deserved victory .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Mon May 26, 2014 2:23 pm

I love you italian.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon May 26, 2014 2:39 pm

Vibe wrote:My point is that it's not that Carlo improving Real that got La Decima,it's that the opposition got weakened compared to Mou's era.

I want to see you explain how Atleti got "weakened" or how that the same Bayern that thrashed Barca 7-0 suddenly became "weaker" in a year. Any bloody Madrid fan recognizes the increased performance of the Madrid team, starting from Benzema to Di Maria who is now truly world Class.

Saying Carlo did not improve Madrid is like saying Mou did not improve Inter.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by missjb Mon May 26, 2014 3:14 pm

I really love him, I really do. My feeling about him had ups and downs during his Milan days as a manager. But Overall, seeing him success in champions league at another club makes me happy but sad at the same time.. I miss him already.
missjb
missjb
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon May 26, 2014 3:24 pm

Ancelotti has improved us though. Our teamwork is much better, so is our possession, defending, midfield play etc etc.

In terms of getting lucky, well every team has needed luck. Robben scored in the last minute against Dortmund last year. Iniesta scored in the last minute vs Chelsea in 09, in 2011 teams got questionable red cards against Barca and those 2 teams were meant to be 2 of the best teams ever.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon May 26, 2014 3:33 pm

Dante wrote:I like how almost everyone heaps praise on Ancelotti these days..  Today he's the coach who has written history , successful and achieved , great tactician , dat character , "peacemaker" ( i suppose being the definition of the Yes-man makes you a peacemaker too.. Laughing) e.t.c

Not too long ago , if you read anything in GL about Ancelotti , was either Milan fans talking about him or people describing , sometimes with a mocking tone( and often i approved) , how he failed to do this and that in his past teams. Funny how times change. Now if one checks on GL he would think our dear Carletto the Jesus of coaches .

I wonder what will happen next season .. Expectations are already sky-high .. with the new signings , expectations will be unreal once again , back to where Real is used to. "Oh we have to win it all" , kinda like with Pokemon , gotta catch them AAAWWLL!!!1!1

Let's see how much love he gets when Real and coach become a bit too attached to each other.. when players won't be having a good season but nevertheless , our dearset brother-father-friend-coach-sister-mother-jesus-genius- Carletto sticks with them , because he trusts in his players , like he did with not even a half ready Khedira in the CL final..

Let's see how many fans this fan club will have then Laughing. Jokes aside though , i may have mixed feelings about Ancelotti (mostly good stuff nevertheless) , as a coach , but he's an absolute legend and he had always been more than people credited him for . A fan club of Ancelotti cannot be without me , yet no La Decima will fix some of the BS i've seen from him at Milan. Having said that ;

He deserves all the praise and recognition he finally gets , for what he has achieved and for who he is today. Fully deserved victory .

Great post Dante, from a Milan fan's POV. I've had some fair share of issues with Carlo, especially in his last 2 years at Milan. Though, like you said, he's a great coach and we're greatly indebted to him.

Anyways, Carlo deserves all the praise he gets. What an achievement to attain 3 European Cups as a coach.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:

I want to see you explain how Atleti got "weakened" or how that the same Bayern that thrashed Barca 7-0 suddenly became "weaker" in a year. Any bloody Madrid fan recognizes the increased performance of the Madrid team, starting from Benzema to Di Maria who is now truly world Class.

Saying Carlo did not improve Madrid is like saying Mou did not improve Inter.

Is Barca of 2013/14 on the level of Barca when Mou was at Real and Inter?

Is Bayern of 2013/14 on the level of Jupp's Bayern?

Is Atletico of 2013/14 on the level of previously mentioned prime Bayern and Barcelona Mou had to face?

The 2013/14 Champions League was not on the same level of competitiveness as in previous years and neither was La Liga despite Atletico's rise.

Carlo is a fantastic coach who I would take at Inter with both hand,but his work this season hasn't impressed me as it has others.Good work,but not impressive.He threw away the league that should be his in order to have an advantage over Atletico who had to sink their teeth into flesh against Barca a few days before.Without Costa,without Arda.And just BARELY won.

Maybe it will come together next season,but I truly don't see this Real any better than Mou's Real.Maybe prettier,but not better.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 26, 2014 5:05 pm

that's a bit of a ridiculous comment to make because i can say exactly the same thing about anyteam that won the CL on a given year.

When Bayern win last season, is Barca the same level as they used to be in the past with pep? is united the great fergie team that would never miss the semis? are madrid as good and balanced as they are this year? where is the inter of mou that won the treble? Chelsea?? so where was the competition for supermunchen?

We can take every winner and check if their competitor were at their peak, guess is that they probably arent.

Vibe Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 26, 2014 5:11 pm

GTFO Nick,you think Vidal is a DM and that there is a limit of 5 world class players in the world at any given moment and they are all strikers.

Sometimes it's more competitive,sometimes it's not.This year it wasn't...Simple as that.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon May 26, 2014 5:12 pm

non madrid fan talking about we used mou garbage footy as a foundation rofl, carlo madrid>mou madrid, the only thing i will credit mou for, he made the club operate in a normal manner, and made flo take a back seat for once that about it

we aren't inter or chelsea brah Laughing
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 26, 2014 5:14 pm

chad4401 wrote:non madrid fan talking about we used mou garbage footy as a foundation rofl, carlo madrid>mou madrid, the only thing i will credit mou for, he made the club operate in a normal manner, and made flo take a back seat for once that about it

we aren't inter or chelsea brah Laughing

No you're not,Mou's Chelsea and Mou's Inter were both better and stronger than Real is right now.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next