Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc Empty Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Sat May 31, 2014 2:57 pm

Part 3.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Sat May 31, 2014 3:52 pm

Arsenal and Tottenham are also interested in Morata, however he wants to join Juventus and they are his first option, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:32 pm

Ernesto Bronzetti: Real Madrid are not interested in Pogba or Vidal

Ernesto Bronzetti: Real Madrid will only let go of Morata when his replacement has been bought. Out of the 11 clubs that were after him Juve were the only ones that ticked all the boxes of Real Madrid expectations and Morata's. If they sign him Real Madrid will have a buy back that can be exercised after the end of the first season.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:33 pm

Real Madrid reach agreement with sign Alberto Moreno and he will be presented after the World Cup, according to Periodista Digital.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:57 am

Florentino Perez had an interview with Cadena Ser where he said that Iker will stay, DiMaria is not for sale and that we are not after Kun or Pogba like has been rumoured. We aren't after Vidal either

http://www.cadenaser.com/futbol/audios/florentino-perez-descarta-larguero-salida-casillas/csrcsrpor/20140604csrcsrftb_2/Aes/

Personally think we will buy Rakitic and Falcao
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:24 am

according to marca, we are interested in suarez (yeah i know, old news); however, as much as carlo wants the Uruguayan hit man, the provision is that his transfer does not affect benzema's position on the team (i wonder how that's going to work), but i trust carlo's tactical wit.
http://www.marca.com/2014/06/04/en/football/real_madrid/1401866373.html
www.marca.com/2014/06/04/en/football/real_madrid/1401870228.html

titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:29 am

Two players in one position that should both start won't work but Suarez can also play on the wing no?? So that's probably the clubs 2 in 1 player allowing us to not buy a winger and instead wait for Jese to recover. I don't see Benz being content with this beyond one season and how much is Suarez going to cost?? Wouldn't want to break the bank yet again for another attacking player
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:34 am

titosantill wrote:according to marca, we are interested in suarez (yeah i know, old news); however, as much as carlo wants the Uruguayan hit man, the provision is that his transfer does not affect benzema's position on the team (i wonder how that's going to work), but i trust carlo's tactical wit.
http://www.marca.com/2014/06/04/en/football/real_madrid/1401866373.html
www.marca.com/2014/06/04/en/football/real_madrid/1401870228.html

Carlo was the one who pushed for Torres. Still trust his tactical wit?
Not saying Suarez will turn out like that, but don't assume it will work.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:38 am

Benzema is probably his insurance if Suarez doesn't do as well as we thought. But I don't think so I think he will be great but for that money I'd rather not buy him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:52 pm

i agree with hala, it'll almost be like the problem we had in previous seasons, two top strikers vying for a spot....we can only have one. that being said, i take it carlo has thought seriously about this, and probably has a plan for them; i'm not sure a 4 2 2 2 formation would work cos then it becomes a question of who will be the holding midfield pairing (doble pivote)? considering that we also have to keep modric, di maria, and to a certain extent alonso happy....and no, i don't think if we got suarez he'll turn into a torres...as far as carlo's tactical wit, we won decima, something queiroz, camacho, ramon, luxemborgo.....et al couldn't do for us; plus this is the first time in ages we've won two titles in a year, people hardly bring that up, but since i started watching this club in 94 we have never won two titles in one year (i'm not counting super cups, or international cups, i could care less about those)....that said, we'll wait and see what happens, that marca says it, does not mean its true....i'd welcome suarez in a heartbeat tho (and for the record benz has been good this year too)
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:10 pm

it;s marca bs again, you all know it, yet you worry about it. It's just not possible to sign suarez and to keep both. Not even in 442 we can play both because CR completely suck as a midfielder and would ruin us. If Suarez comes in, out Benzema, as simple as that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:25 pm

Real Madrid president Florentino Perez has stated that Cristiano Ronaldo shouldn’t play at the World Cup if he is not fully fit.

Portugal have confirmed that Ronaldo is suffering from tendonitis, leaving the side’s captain as a doubt for their World Cup opener against Germany on June 16.

"I'm concerned that a player might get injured as happened with Kaka or with [Sami]Khedira with Germany," Perez told Cadena SER's radio programme, 'El Larguero’.

"Players like Cristiano should only play when they are fit."

Perez then went on to dismiss any current Real Madrid activity in the transfer market, but did reveal that Iker Casillas is set to stay at the Santiago Bernabeu along with Alvaro Morata.

He said: “We haven't made any moves in the market as yet. We'll have a talk with Morata, but we haven't sat down together, yet. I am a friend of the Juve directors, but I haven't spoken with them. The chances of Morata going there are nil.

"I had breakfast with Casillas and his agent. He has never said anything to me about wanting to leave. Casillas has been at Real since he was 9-years-old and as far as I know wants to end his career here.

"He'll see out this year at Real Madrid. Contracts are to be honoured, he has a buy-out clause."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/3790/world-cup-2014/2014/06/04/4860819/perez-ronaldo-should-only-play-if-hes-fit

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Coentrao renews contract until 2019, according to Marca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:16 pm

We're linked to Joselu. Has anyone followed him ? When he left he was better than Morata.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:10 am

If we get Suarez, Benzema has to go. We cannot cope with two big strikers in the same team with one sitting on the bench.

We either stick with Benzema and Morata, or buy Suarez and keep just Morata, or Benzema/Suarez and in case Morata wants to leave you either get an old experienced striker to sit on the bench or get a young one to develop(if he is from Castilla the better).

Also don't forget we have Jese, even that he will miss the first 3-4 months of the season, would provide additional backup for the strikers position.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:34 am

I will try to break it down from position to position.

For the goalkeepers we shouldn't have any problems, and if things go the way it should be going, Casillas should retain the 1st GK spot next season in the league and Champions League no questions asked, don't get me wrong, Lopez is a great keeper, but with Iker the defense is more packed, more disciplined and better positioned.

As for the central defenders we are good to go for another season, Ramos and Pepe as the starters with Varane rotating more with Pepe(i guess) and Nacho as the backup for every position on the defense and a stable one.

Looks like we are sticking with Marcelo and Coentrao for another season, which seems OK to me, the one who will be more on form or more suitable to the opposition will play.

As the things stand I guess Arbeloa might leave us this summer, but if he doesn't leave the better a good and experienced backup is more than you can ask, and the 1st RB spot stays with Carvajal, who has proven my #PromoteCarvajal cries 2-3 years ago right.

The midfield will probably suffer the most changes this summer, I have a feeling that Khedira might leave after the World Cup which would leave 1 vacant place for a strong box to box midfielder, and if I am to be asked I would've gone after Vidal. Casemiro would probably be sent on loan somewhere to gain gametime, and we could promote Jose Rodriguez in his place. Stick with Xabi as a 1st DLP with Illaramenti close by and learning from his idol, Modric, Isco and Di Maria as the other midfielders.

The attacking option will change, knowing Perez, he will bring a big name in, but I don't know how Suarez and Benzema will fit in a team that has Ronaldo, Bale, Di Maria and Isco . But as I've said Suarez is better than Benzema and if we should go for Suarez, Benzema has to leave. Also I think that this year Di Maria will feature in the attack more than in midfield, knowing that Ronaldos and Bales fitness issues.

TRANSFER NOTES:
Vidal's transfer could be made with Morata joining the other way, but with a buy-out cause only
Suarez transfer could also mean that Isco might join them for a season long loan, in which I see pros and cons(but more cons for some reason)
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:18 am

I would've like Rakitic who is the cheapest option and best suited to our midfield but now that he is going to Barca we are likely going to make a big money buy. Perez said with certainty that Pogba won't come and I believe him but he didn't say anything about our other midfield targets. If it was up to me I'd keep Khedira and buy Kovacic to rotate with Modric.

What we lacked this season was depth, we handled physical teams very well in midfield. We had to take out a midfielder to play in attack and as a result overplayed our other midfielders which then made us play players out of position. If we can get a winger and a midfielder both content being back ups that would set us well for next seaon
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:42 pm

We had depth, prior to injuries, you've got Khedira and Jese out for a season and had several players including Ronaldo Bale and Benzema with constant injuries and Alonso missed the beginning of the season. With a free injury season(unlikely) the squad size is great you have 3 players in each position to rotate with.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Defensively I think we're ok, just need a backup to Modric and if Morata leaves a backup for him.

As I said before, wouldn't mind Banega for midfield. Should be cheap.

In terms of attack, someone experienced like Drogba or someone would be ideal. Maybe Iturbe to cover every attacking position until Jese comes back. If Iturbe shows good form, Jese can be loaned out in the 2nd half of the season.

In terms of improvements, Alonso's poor defending at times was a bit of a concern, so maybe Javi Martinez. However he's not a necessity.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:28 am

Apparently Iturbe is going to cost us at least 25 million. That's him ruled out

there is no point getting Banega because he is injured every other week.

I think Drogba is going to Juve. I'd like Eto but seems like the club is set on signing a starter there. Also seen rumours that Denis will stay with us and act as back up until Jese gets back. I don't mind that but he has been injured for nearly the whole of last season which is concerning

Carlo apparently wants Veratti but that kid is going to leave when he realizes hevis only a back up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:49 am

Did anyone watch the Portugal game yesterday?? is it just me or did Coentrao play in midfield for most of the second half????
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Ancelotti apparently wants either Ramires or Verratti, according to Marca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Ramires  :facepalm: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:21 pm

Why the heck would we want to do that???  :facepalm: 
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:22 pm

It's Marca, I wouldn't read too far into that.

Although I would not be surprised if Mou talked to Abramovich about putting a Khedira-Ramires swap deal on the table.

Personally I don't really care if such deal happens as long as both are firmly on the bench and understand their role will be minimalized.

Highly doubt Verratti deal would happen, simple as that- plus where would he fit?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next