Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by FalcaoPunch on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Gustavo for 25 mil is decent business and if it's an upgrade once Khedira leaves I'm all for it.

FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4179
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Zealous on Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:50 am

@Doc wrote:I have a question to Zealous, what exactly is wrong with Gustavo that you seem so adamant of not having him. My peeve is his price and not his skill.


He would add nothing to the team. Plus I see him struggling in La Liga. Khedira completely dominated him for 90 minutes the same Khedira that football experts like Nick and Chad want sold for some reason.

@ Chad

I've stopped reading your posts till you learn to post coherent respectful posts. Youtube sheep/dribbling, uhh OK thanks for the great contributions lol

Stick to talking about Benzema, at least we all know you are good at that.

_________________
Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Freeza on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:04 am

@Zealous wrote:
@Doc wrote:I have a question to Zealous, what exactly is wrong with Gustavo that you seem so adamant of not having him. My peeve is his price and not his skill.


He would add nothing to the team. Plus I see him struggling in La Liga. Khedira completely dominated him for 90 minutes the same Khedira that football experts like Nick and Chad want sold for some reason.

@ Chad

I've stopped reading your posts till you learn to post coherent respectful posts. Youtube sheep/dribbling, uhh OK thanks for the great contributions lol

Stick to talking about Benzema, at least we all know you are good at that.

Using that game yesterday, to judge any of Brazil's players shouldn't be a valid argument. It was obvious that it wasn't quality that lacked, but a collective collapse after the weight of the nation got too big.
Gustavo is a legit DM, and has shown that ability for years. One game doesn't change that. Also Khedira doesn't even play the position.

_________________
hmm:
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 20947
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:09 am

FIrst of all, Khedira for madrid is always average to meh. he has always been great for germany, and name me one game he dominated like that in madrid. always been meh in big games for us. you guys getting blinded by a great perf against a shitty brazil, not surprising, that team would have gotten trounced by sevilla. You guys act as if this is not the same Gustavo that wrecked ozil and our midfield few years back, still the same guy, he is a great DM.

2) i dont want khedira sold, i dont care about him because he is not a starter. oh actually, i wouldnt mind having more of a positional expert in the squad because his nonsense running forward all the time, acting like a CF wasnt helping us at all in la liga.

3) Khedira has a year left, we offered him to renew, he is refusing. Chad and I are not making transfers, we are just giving our opinions what the club do. If he leaves, Gustavo is a very good choice. He will allow us to play any combination of midfielders ahead of him while he protects the defense, which is great to have as option tactically (khedira could never do that).

Not sure why you guys complain, it would be a very tactical role. He will not be a starter in our mid just like Khedira isnt. just an off the bench option for us tactically.

And cadena ser informing that Khedira has an offer from arsenal is a clear indication he wants to go to a club where he plays everyweek, which isnt the case in madrid.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30316
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by chad4401 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:34 am

@zealous just calling it how I see it brah, and you know what im saying is true, but sure i will lay off with the name calling.

anyway as nick said gustavo is a great player for 25 mil, every player the team buys doesn't have to be some over hyped kid or big name, remember galacticos? makelele was sold because of this mentality, and look how that turned out Laughing.

so again wanking about james and carvalho is nice and all, but none of them are better than anyone in our starting 11 as of right now, spending 50 mil on them ain't gonna make them beast, not every young player is jese or varane(still makes rookie mistakes), you also get illarra, morata, canales, isco(he is great i agree but still), and a whole host of throw away young players, illarra cost a lot and was too nervous to play rofl, remember when isco would run the show? rofl, yeah so why do that again for a 100mil at that?

due to 6 games? or a 20 min youtube vid of a player destroying Portuguese league? really that your argument? to a player who has won multiple trophies, in a WC team that he was a starter in, that knocked us out of CL, gustavo is a known quantity that the team can rely on right now, instead playing an injured khedira in a cl final or over playing the forwards cause garbage time goat morata can't do anything when opponents are fresh Laughing

you guys Laughing, your logic Proud and this forum  Molenation

_________________
Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Fc_as_benzema_1296x729
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4435
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:25 am

Real Madrid put Khedira up for sale and the starting price for him will be €20m, according to El Confidencial. Candidates to replace him are Ramires and Gustavo.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39958
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx on Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Benfica want to sign Real Madrid midfielder Casemiro, according to O Jogo.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39958
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:24 pm

As of now we have :

GKs
Iker
Diego
Jesus

DEF
Carvajal
Arbeloa
Ramos
Varane
Pepe
Nacho
Marcelo
Coentrao

MID
Xabi
Illarra
Modric
Di Maria
Isco
Khedira?
Kroos?

ATT
Cristiano
Bale
Benzema
Jese
James?

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Pedram on Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:20 am

Stop that James Rodriguez wet dream, we don't have a place for him in the team.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 5872
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by FalcaoPunch on Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:17 am

C'mon home, James :bow:
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank
Posts : 4179
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx on Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:19 pm

After Kroos signs, we don't really need anyone. Khedira will probably be sold.

However I'd sign a DM like Gustavo long term though. Although a DM who could playmake would be ideal, due to our system.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39958
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Zealous on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:56 pm

What system lol

Anyway Flo won't let Barca dominate the transfer market. I'm sure we will retaliate ffs

_________________
Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:09 pm

Right now we have Alonso playmaking from deep, so if were to get someone to replace him, ideally it would have to be someone who can playmake.

From an attacking perspective, Alonso is an important player. A DM who can be a DM and also playmake would be ideal imo.
Onyx
Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 39958
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Matic would be a player I would pay ~40 m for. Best DM in the world along with DDR by far

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Zealous on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:14 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Right now we have Alonso playmaking from deep, so if were to get someone to replace him, ideally it would have to be someone who can playmake.

From an attacking perspective, Alonso is an important player. A DM who can be a DM and also playmake would be ideal imo.


You just described how Xabi plays, that's not a system that's just Xabi.

So basically we need Xabi's clone and that's not going to be easy to find.

_________________
Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Bx_jALWIcAASRVx
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:35 pm

that's why we signed Kroos lmao

also, what is this silly thing about dominating the market? Let's let barca spend 94 mil on suarez, we dont need to compete with them. we can make intelligent signings for low price and look smarter.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30316
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:41 pm

@Mr Nick09 wrote:that's why we signed Kroos lmao

also, what is this silly thing about dominating the market? Let's let barca spend 94 mil on suarez, we dont need to compete with them. we can make intelligent signings for low price and look smarter.


that doesn't mean that we will. perez will for sure sign a galactico. Kroos imo isn't one.

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:55 pm

he doesnt need to. when mourinho was at the club we werent on the market spending 80 mil on players every summer. we spent 3 summers like that. So stop acting like we sign a galactico every summer. James isnt even that ffs lol

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30316
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:57 am

btw, the squad we could have considering the rumours is insane. best in the world bar none.

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:01 am

no, they would have to go win the CL to earn it, beating up the likes of bayer, barca or atletico on the way.

The squad that we have at the moment, is the best, they have earned it. All we really need is better depth, better bench.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30316
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:03 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:no, they would have to go win the CL to earn it, beating up the likes of bayer, barca or atletico on the way.

The squad that we have at the moment, is the best, they have earned it. All we really need is better depth, better bench.


we still need some players to have a complete squad. a midfielder(kroos) and an attacker ( james or...) and hopefully Sami won't leave, not only from a football view. he can play a big part in integrating Kroos in the team.


_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:07 am

why do we need James? please explain that to me. In what way exactly are we missing James?

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30316
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:17 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:why do we need James? please explain that to me. In what way exactly are we missing James?


because he is a die-hard madridista.
"I respect all other teams but Real Madrid is Real Madrid"
"I would join Madrid with my eyes closed, playing with Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale is a dream"


because he is damn great player, one of the best
because he will be the best at some point
because he is versatile and can play many positions.
because he has balls.
because carlo wants a player of his type, considering we were linked with the likes of Griezzmann and Iturbe


_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:24 am

1) i am a madridista too, die hard, club shouldnt sign me
2) he is a very good player who has yet to prove it at club level. he is not better than any of our starting mids at the moment.
3) ozil was going to be the best too, the new zidane remember? for all you know in two years an even better prospect will show up. our players more than able to be the best as well...oh wait, we have some of the best players in footy already.
4) versatile you say? that's a basic requirement
5) balls? lol. what? lol
6) carlo wants a young player that will come in and understand he is rotation. iturbe too expensive, just like griezmann. james at a 60+ millions that we will be forced to play? i would rather sign vela for that role than James, maybe 10x over lol.

i wasnt expecting you to lay our some tactical reasons as to why we need him. Not really surprised, you cant separate logic from hype, nothing new.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30316
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:30 am

@Mr Nick09 wrote:1) i am a madridista too, die hard, club shouldnt sign me
2) he is a very good player who has yet to prove it at club level. he is not better than any of our starting mids at the moment.
3) ozil was going to be the best too, the new zidane remember? for all you know in two years an even better prospect will show up. our players more than able to be the best as well...oh wait, we have some of the best players in footy already.
4) versatile you say? that's a basic requirement
5) balls? lol. what? lol
6) iturbe wants a young player that will come in and understand he is rotation. not a 60+ millions signing that we will be forced to play. i would rather sign vela for that role than James, maybe 10x over lol.

i wasnt expecting you to lay our some tactical reasons as to why we need him. Not really surprised, you cant separate logic from hype, nothing new.


from a tactical point of view I really think that he can play false 9, between bale and Cristiano. Against small teams he can also play as a midfielder. I'm sure that last year you said the same things about bale, and look how it turned out. the reality is that james will at some point be a Madrid player even if you like it or not. the bound is too tight.

_________________
@Myesyats wrote:Mane-Origi-Gigi forward line? :bow: It's not gonna be pretty for us.

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Nail-biting-gif-7


This boy knew
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 10926
Join date : 2011-11-10

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:37 am

no he cant, the only reason you are thinking that is because he is a n10 and he is ending the world cup with the most goal tally. He is not a CF, you dont just become a false 9 like that overnight. just fantasy again just to make him fit in your utopia.

Last summer we were not arguing about bale's position on the team, but his quality, his playing style, what he can and cant do. And seeing him run straight lines outside the pitch didnt surprise me.

Suarez was also going to be a madrid player. Like Neymar right? he played with sarabia at 12. like villa, like ronaldinho, etc... it's easy to mount a campaign about how one player loves a club. how gullible are you people ffs.

_________________
Madridista naci.. Vikingo sere y Merengue Moriré
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 30316
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum