Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by StrugaRock Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:42 pm

We had depth, prior to injuries, you've got Khedira and Jese out for a season and had several players including Ronaldo Bale and Benzema with constant injuries and Alonso missed the beginning of the season. With a free injury season(unlikely) the squad size is great you have 3 players in each position to rotate with.

StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 2 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:47 pm

Defensively I think we're ok, just need a backup to Modric and if Morata leaves a backup for him.

As I said before, wouldn't mind Banega for midfield. Should be cheap.

In terms of attack, someone experienced like Drogba or someone would be ideal. Maybe Iturbe to cover every attacking position until Jese comes back. If Iturbe shows good form, Jese can be loaned out in the 2nd half of the season.

In terms of improvements, Alonso's poor defending at times was a bit of a concern, so maybe Javi Martinez. However he's not a necessity.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:28 am

Apparently Iturbe is going to cost us at least 25 million. That's him ruled out

there is no point getting Banega because he is injured every other week.

I think Drogba is going to Juve. I'd like Eto but seems like the club is set on signing a starter there. Also seen rumours that Denis will stay with us and act as back up until Jese gets back. I don't mind that but he has been injured for nearly the whole of last season which is concerning

Carlo apparently wants Veratti but that kid is going to leave when he realizes hevis only a back up
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:49 am

Did anyone watch the Portugal game yesterday?? is it just me or did Coentrao play in midfield for most of the second half????
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Ancelotti apparently wants either Ramires or Verratti, according to Marca.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Ramires  :facepalm: 
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:21 pm

Why the heck would we want to do that???  :facepalm: 
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:22 pm

It's Marca, I wouldn't read too far into that.

Although I would not be surprised if Mou talked to Abramovich about putting a Khedira-Ramires swap deal on the table.

Personally I don't really care if such deal happens as long as both are firmly on the bench and understand their role will be minimalized.

Highly doubt Verratti deal would happen, simple as that- plus where would he fit?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Khedira could be used as part of a deal for Kroos, according to El Confidencial.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:48 pm

Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti has refused to be drawn on the club's reported interest in Luis Suarez, but has confirmed rising star Alvaro Morata is set to leave the European champions this summer.

Real rejected an offer from Arsenal to take academy product Morata on loan last January, but Ancelotti has explained that the striker, who made just three league starts last season, is keen to find another club in pursuit of first team football.

"The player has decided to leave in search of more minutes and the club has agreed it," said the Italian coach at the presentation of his new website.

In addition to the Gunners, Italian champions Juventus and Bundesliga side Wolfsburg are believed to be chasing Morata, but Real Madrid are keen to include a buy-back clause in any potential deal.

Ancelotti appeared to confirm this by saying: "If he gets the chance to play it will be good for him to have those opportunities for a year."

And he admitted Real would search for a "young striker with the same profile as Morata" in the event the 21-year-old ups sticks from the Spanish capital.

However, Ancelotti gave away few hints about Madrid's interest in Liverpool striker Suarez.

"It is difficult to improve what we have in attack," he said, in reference to Madrid's front three of Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema, who scored a combined 101 goals in all competitions last season.

"Suarez is a fantastic player but it would be a lack of respect to talk about signings at this stage."

Ancelotti added that club captain Iker Casillas will stay at Madrid next season despite playing second fiddle to Diego Lopez in league matches, and revealed that Real would not sign any players until the World Cup was over.

Angel Di Maria has insinuated that he expects to be sold this summer, but Ancelotti sought to reassure the Argentine midfielder that he is in his plans for next season.

"I think that Di Maria knows very well that everyone loves him," he said.

"The coach, the club and the fans love him. I don't think he has any doubt about that."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9343199/transfer-news-real-madrid-boss-carlo-ancelotti-quiet-over-luis-suarez-links

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Villarreal reach agreement with Real Madrid to loan Morata, according to El Periodico Mediterraneo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:10 am

OK where would Kroos fit anyways?

Guess we will have way too many players next year, unless we are thinking of selling two of Di Maria, Isco, Illaramendi or Khedira.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:29 am

I know Kroos as a player that would fit in front of Alonso, but we have Modric and Di Maria/Isco/Khedria there, and I don't see him playing before Modric or Di Maria.

As a direct Alonso replacement, I don't see him suited for a deep lying playmaker, he isn't that good defensive wise, and he is worse than Xabi when pressured, so we are downgrading at that departmental. Illara would do a better job at that position than Kroos.

So I got no answer for this transfer.
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:32 pm

Real Madrid want to sign Suarez and don't want to renew Benzema's contract, according to abc.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Real Madrid midfielder Luka Modric has admitted he hoped Croatia team-mate Ivan Rakitic would end up at Santiago Bernabeu next season and not Barcelona.

Rakitic's future has been the subject of intense speculation after he played a starring role in Sevilla's Europa League success and fifth-placed finish in La Liga last term.

It is widely expected that the 26-year-old playmaker will complete his move to Barca after playing for Croatia at the World Cup, with Modric disappointed he won't be lining up alongside him for club as well as country.

"It's clear that if it was me, I would have liked him to sign for Madrid, but in the end it wasn't to be and he's gone to Barca," Modric is quoted as saying by Sport.

"I'm delighted for him. He deserves it. When you go to a big club like Barca, which has a global following, it's an important step in your career.

"Everyone has seen this season what he is able to do. He's a great player who is progressing and I am convinced he will be even better next season.

"When you're a Barca player, everything you do has a higher dimension and that is what will happen now with Ivan at the World Cup.

"Sevilla is a great club that comes from winning a European trophy, but Barcelona even more so."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/06/11/4875219/modric-i-wanted-rakitic-at-real-madrid

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:44 pm

Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti is edging closer to a move to Real Madrid after his agent Donato Di Campli headed to Madrid to begin talks over a move.

The midfielder is held in very high regard by los Blancos boss Carlo Ancelotti, who coached him during his time in Paris, and it is believed that he is looking into the possibility of taking his compatriot to Madrid.

PSG currently fal foul of UEFA’s Fair Play regulations, and will need to recoup some funds after agreeing to the €50million deal for Chelsea defender David Luiz.

A deal to take Verratti to the Santiago Bernabeu is thought to cost around €30m, and it seems Madrid are willing to agree to that sort of outlay for the 21-year-old.

According to Italian daily newspaper Gazzetta dello Sport, the European champions are looking to secure a deal for the midfielder for a fee close to PSG’s valuation, and a move could be tied up after the World Cup.

The former Pescara player is currently on international duty in Brazil with the Italian side, and his price could sky rocket if he plays well in the tournament.

The midfielder made 37 appearances in all competitions for PSG last season, helping them to their second successive Ligue 1 title.

http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/111926/marco-verrattis-agent-heads-for-real-madrid-talks/

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:56 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Real Madrid want to sign Suarez and don't want to renew Benzema's contract, according to abc.
MT, that's not at all what abc are saying. sometimes it's not good to just report what you see on twitter without checking yourself...

the article is about people in the board of directors pushing perez to sign Suarez, but it's not unanimous and there is a debate going on...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:19 am

Yeh, most of the time I read them. I think this ones saying some of the directors don't like Benzema and prefer Suarez. Perez likes him, but he hasn't scored enough goals, but he offers other things. Suarez offers those other things and scores goals as well.

If Suarez has a really good WC, then Perez will be tempted imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:33 am

Yohan Modric wrote:Yeh, most of the time I read them. I think this ones saying some of the directors don't like Benzema and prefer Suarez. Perez likes him, but he hasn't scored enough goals, but he offers other things. Suarez offers those other things and scores goals as well.

If Suarez has a really good WC, then Perez will be tempted imo.

he scored 31 goals ffs.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:03 am

more like they are observing his fitness.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:29 pm

Verratti's agent will meet Real Madrid officials in Brazil in the coming days, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:34 pm

that's not di marzio tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:07 am

Real Madrid are interested in Ramires and offered Khedira for a swap deal, however Chelsea rejected, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:10 am

Really? Who comes up with the players we want to buy?

Why would we want Ramires now?
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:54 am

Ancelotti apparently likes him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:11 am

actually, ramires will be a good backup for our mid.

cm is still not isco natural pose, he can only progress/develop better playing more frontal role. his decision making is improving.
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next