Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 14 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:10 am

Real Madrid have reached an agreement for Javier Hernandez, he will join on loan with an option to buy for €22m, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 14 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by chad4401 Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:47 am

i like negredo and destro is ok too, its not like i want chicha either, but the way we are servicing the cf position does it even matter?
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:35 am

chad4401 wrote:i like negredo and destro is ok too, its not like i want chicha either, but the way we are servicing the cf position does it even matter?

Because we have no real option as a backup that's actually good.

Ronaldo as a CF? Hell no.
James or Isco as a False 9? Hell no.
We could try Jese... but it's not really his position.

You keep bringing up falcao. At this point I could care less if he comes or not. You dislike James and he's here know so we have to try to make it work if not he's going to the bench simple as that. But Chicharito is just a joke of a signing tbh same level as some of the random wtf signings we've made in the past.

I fear a future for James that is similar to isco. Which in my opinion isn't the fault of the player but the system. They can adapt but do we have time for that?

I just hope Carlo see that what he's doing isn't working. Let's hope to see a turn around like we did last season and hope for the best. We have the quality but we are so disjointed/sloppy it's terrible to watch. With the players we have once we click again we will be amazing I have no doubt.

FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:08 am

lets get the record straight i don't dislike james, i just think his purchase is causing more harm than good, im just having a laugh cause how many of you all was acting like di maria wasn't a big deal, now look at the team Laughing, a di maria-kroos-modric would've been flawless you know it too

on falcao i have no problem him either, i just think our problem are not CF related, its really the midfield and defense lacks xabi leadership or di maria workrate, i dont see how buying some super forward fix those issues

only thing i see everyone paying attention too is that falcao sounds better beside bale and cr than benzema we have got bigger problems
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:13 am

Javier Hernandez undergoing medical.

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 14 Bwb7xYzIQAAK9wF

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:29 am

somebody poke my fcking eyes out No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Lol

When he comes off the bench in his first few games and scores everyone will be saying he should start over benzema

I think its a good signing. He is backup. Why buy falcao or another expensive player as backup?

He is a difference off the bench. Different type of player than benzema. Target man
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:05 pm

To tell you the truth guys, this summer i wanted us to sign a winger, a midfielder, fullback and a striker.

My choices were Stutrridge, Kovacic, Carlos Vila / Or that roma winger and Some promising right back.

So overall disappointed with the transfer window.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:30 pm

Cyborg wrote:Lol

When he comes off the bench in his first few games and scores everyone will be saying he should start over benzema

I think its a good signing. He is backup. Why buy falcao or another expensive player as backup?

He is a difference off the bench. Different type of player than benzema. Target man

Sorry. I'd like quality off the bench.
We just won La Decima and the player to help reinforce our squad is just your average poacher who I still think is a scrub.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:21 pm

This is the last time you'll see me (on transfer front)-Butregano

:brickwall:
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Real Madrid are interested in Guarin and Ancelotti has said yes to signing him, according to Sky Italia.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:26 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:
Cyborg wrote:Lol

Sorry. I'd like quality off the bench.
We just won La Decima and the player to help reinforce our squad is just your average poacher who I still think is a scrub.

I think he is too.

but this was a rushed deal. idk why, because the club had an entire two months to do business .

we just have to accept that it has happened. hopefully he does well during his stint at the club.

when is jese due back from injury?
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:35 pm

He is here now and seems to understand what is role really is going to be.

He's a Madrid player and I will support him as long as he's here. For what it's worth I think he'll do just fine and like others said its a safe signing. I'd go as far as to say I'd rather have him then Adebayor again lol
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:52 pm

Apparrently, Flo's next galactico is Paco Alcacer from Valencia.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:55 pm

LOL I would love to have Paco but that won't happen as long as Benz is here.

Anyway, Marca are saying we are in for 21 year old DM Lucas Silva of Cruzeiro. Gotta say that I would not be against signing him. The kid has potential and is already playing at a high level in Brazil.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Zealous wrote:LOL I would love to have Paco but that won't happen as long as Benz is here.

Anyway, Marca are saying we are in for 21 year old DM Lucas Silva of Cruzeiro. Gotta say that I would not be against signing him. The kid has potential and is already playing at a high level in Brazil.

Good player but I like Casemiro very much. I hope he will take Khedira's place next season.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:19 pm

Real Madrid are already looking towards next season and apparently Cruzeiro central midfielder Lucas Silva is part of their plans.

In fact, according to AS, they have already asked about the 21-year-old and been quoted an initial transfer fee of around €15m.

However, Los Blancos will face competition for the player’s signature, with Manchester United, Arsenal, Juventus and Roma all reportedly interested.

Former Corinthians Coach Tite confirmed to Sportv that Carlo Ancelotti has asked about the player.

“Ancelotti told me that he could offer him a contract and asked if he could play where [Toni] Kroos and [Luka] Modric play, because he said ‘my President doesn’t sign defenders’.

"He wanted to sign [Marco] Reus and Ancelotti was asked where he could play him,” said Tite.

I guess no Reus. One of my fav players, but we don't need him. That would massively stop Jese's development.

No Kramer either hmm Mad
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:52 pm

Perez has to dip in the market for one or two players.

This team has no bench. Ancelotti saying players are tired.

Its either Madrid bring back some players who are on loan e.g casemiro, cheryshev, rodriguez

Or buy a couple guys lucas silva or whomever.

But I would hate to see this team crash because of fatigue.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:03 pm

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 14 QkfguDa

Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:13 am

Is it official?
I don't know if the club will announce his signing or not on the website like they do for first team signings.

Would he join the youth team? He is a Norwegian international so..
Would be interesting to see him in the first team & come on every now and then.
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:55 am

Well, he was in Madrid with RM officials (according to Marca, take that as you will) but I'm extremely sure that was fan made. The club has never to my knowledge did official naming of jerseys without actually making the signing official.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:14 am

wouldn't his name be spelt with the proper lettering Ødegaard if it was a official club presentation jersey?
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:40 am

B-Mac wrote:wouldn't his name be spelt with the proper lettering Ødegaard if it was a official club presentation jersey?

I'd think so. That spelling makes my insides hurt.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:30 pm

Real Madrid are swooping for Ajax prospect Mink Peeters.

The 16 year-old Dutch striker is already training with Real ahead of formally signing in January.

A few months ago Real switched up their youth scouting policy, deciding to place the priority on looking overseas for young players with the talent to break into the first-team squad in the not-too-distant future.

Marca says Real have put together a transfer budget of €10 million to bring the best of the world's young players to their academy.

A left-footed attacking midfielder/support forward who can also play on the wing, Peeters is known for his trickery on the ball and technique.
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:45 pm

A statement released on Friday said: "Real Madrid and Cruzeiro have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player Lucas Silva, who has signed for the club until June 30, 2020.

"The player will be presented on Monday, January 26, at 13:00CET at the Santiago Bernabeu, after undergoing a medical examination.

"Later, Lucas Silva will go out on to the turf of the Bernabeu with the shirt of Real Madrid and meet the media in the press room."

Expecting to see some Illara news any day now
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
TheVoiceOfTheVoiceless
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:05 pm

Cyborg wrote:
Real Madrid are swooping for Ajax prospect Mink Peeters.

The 16 year-old Dutch striker is already training with Real ahead of formally signing in January.

A few months ago Real switched up their youth scouting policy, deciding to place the priority on looking overseas for young players with the talent to break into the first-team squad in the not-too-distant future.

Marca says Real have put together a transfer budget of €10 million to bring the best of the world's young players to their academy.

A left-footed attacking midfielder/support forward who can also play on the wing, Peeters is known for his trickery on the ball and technique.

any word on Mink Peeters?
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum