Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:39 am

Kroos will be a backup, so I'm not sure why he'd want to join us.

Ancelotti probably wants to play him in Alonso/Modric's position. However Kroos is at his best when he's playing AM and dropping deep.

He's average defensively and too slow to play in deeper positions. Alonso is too, but he's better defensively and he's a better playmaker from deep.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 4 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:10 am

we'll keep Kroos for another year, simply because you guys are spoiled and ungrateful :coffee:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:13 am

No thanks to Gustavo, unless we sign him for like 10 million I think there are better options available.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:45 pm

better options like?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:09 pm

Guys like Inler or even going crazy for Pogba would be more appealing for me.

Gustavo couldn't buy a game at Bayern, why should we sign him?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:21 pm

inler the scrub of napoli? u cant be serious.

Pogba is not a ball winner, and if we sign him, we will have conflicts to distribute enough time to everyone.

why should we sign him? because he is a defensive pivot that specializes in winning the ball, a skill none of our players have. Because he will provide more relief protecting the defense, avoiding catastrophes like our midfield breaking apart vs sevilla last year.

If there was a poor man Javi Martinez, i would have gone for him. Or if Iturraspe didnt have a ridiculous clause, i would have gone for him as well.

But availability on the present market suggests that for that role, at that price, Gustavo is one of the best signing we could make, if not the best, because i struggle to think of anyone else (i had fernando in mind but he is off to city already).
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Inler is not a scrub lol

In any case I'm not crazy about Gustavo and I don't buy that he is our best available option in terms of getting a "ball winner".
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:55 pm

then who is? because none of the guys you mentioned are that type of players
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:12 pm

how times have changed.. now it's Real that is buying OUR rejects.

If you need a more creative and technically strong left-back than Marcelo, you might find out-of-contract Christian Lell lying around in some sobering-up cell somewhere in Valencia hmm
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:25 pm

Camacho from Malaga ? He was rated good in their top season.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:26 pm

camacho rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:37 pm

Inler is a scrub zealous...he bangs average every time i watch him play. I dont really like Gustavo, i think he is a foul first player...and obviously shouldnt be a starter. As a sub player he is more than welcome but i doubt he will accept it.

And for that 35 mill wolfberg is asking i would rather pay that money for William Carvalho.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:47 pm

you know a ball winner that doesnt foul?

you dont want to pay 35 mil for a proven player at all levels of football, but you want to pay 45 mil for an unproven kid who has only had success for 1 season in his career, in the portuguese league?

potential :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Because the 35 million player will never become a starter Laughing while signing Carvalho means he could well and truly become a world class player. who wants to sign a bench player for 35 milllion, would rather overspend for a potential starter.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:57 pm

35mil for a 28 y.o who's gonna be a backup/squad player. nice job.

we should have gone last summer for Goretzka
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Bayern paid ridiculous fee for Thiago on his last year of contract for what exactly? for his potential. Did they reject him just because he was only a U-21 wc star and Sugenda proven?

so Gustavo is 28 ? Laughing well worth the 35 mill...nick pls
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:04 pm

........and this is why I stay FAR away from transfer talk Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:07 pm

bayern paid that fee because the clause was 24 millions lmao.

carvalho could become world class? we should sign Quaresma then, it's not too late he could still become world class Laughing

you guys and your overrated view of potential. pls stop. The whole market for players has gone up, and yes it's worth it. His resume and experience playing Champions league and World cup is a tremendous asset. We know what he is already and we know we can throw him in any situation and he will be productive. You need to stop fapping about potential. we dont need talent off the bench, we need actual performers, and if you can pay for that do it.

Goretzka? who the fck is that? can you turn off fifa or fm or whatever video game you are playing? We won the CL thanks to proven players and professional who were mature enough to get the job done mentally and tactically. that should have taught you that we need more guys like that.

it's not about the money it's about quality and ability to perform now, not in 5 years.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Your missing the point...Bayern paid 24 million because Thiago was such an established player? NO. They paid for his potential ...end off.

Gustavo a 28 year old sub player, we should absolutely shell out 35 mill euros for him? really? Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Bayern paid 24 millions euros for Thiago because his release clause had dropped off to 18 mil. they just negotiated with barca instead of forcefully activating the clause, for relationship sake. you dont have a point.

Gustavo will be 27 at the end of the month, and he is one of the very best ball winners in football. If you need one an anchor, you sign him because there is no one better, and with as much experience on the market.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:43 pm

You say potential means nothing and no body pays for that.. I just showed you a case of Bayern paying for potential and actually working out that transfer and i have no point? kk.

Does Gustavo fit our game? no. Have really shet technique to play here. Where will be he used ? to kill the game of in the dying minutes.. We dont need a expensive sub player for that.. we should look out for players who can grow and take that Xabi's position by himself..not some eternal Xabi sub at 80th minute.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:52 pm

Thiago last year was easily worth 24 million in Current market.Jus saying.

Also William Carvalho Laughing,Inler Laughing pls lads.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:53 pm

i said we dont need to buy potential for this type of role, we need to buy security. DOesnt matter what bayern did with thiago, he was hardly relevant for them this season and that only reinforce my point.

Ancelotti seems to be looking for a destroyer, someone that can break plays and act as a defensive pivot to support the other players. There will be games that he starts in CL where he will be important.

I see nothing wrong with going for him, as opposed to gambling with lesser scrubs that will choke up when we play chelsea in CL semis or something.

like i said, he doesnt really have an equivalent out there. you want us to go for who? schneiderlin? gonalons? sandro? bender?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:25 pm

I'm not saying "WE SHOULD BUY INLER"

I'm saying I'd rather have Inler than Bayern reject Gustavo. Gustavo is not worth 35 million in any universe or reality.

If there is no good option we have to think of other ways to sign quality. Settling for Guztavo makes zero financial and sporting sense.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:31 pm

of course it makes sense sporting wise, he is one of the best player in his position.

and that reject argument again? when we sold makelele he was a reject too? when pep sold etoo, ibra, yaya toure they were reject too? Pep is a dogmatic of football, he doesnt like players that do not tick the boxes of his obsession.

Gustavo doesnt fit what pep is looking for at defensive pivot, not even Javi Martinez does lmao. yet that doesnt diminish their value as players.

gustavo is not worth 35 mil sure, but for the experience, security and the quality that he brings, i would gladly pay that money.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:33 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:you know a ball winner that doesnt foul?

you dont want to pay 35 mil for a proven player at all levels of football, but you want to pay 45 mil for an unproven kid who has only had success for 1 season in his career, in the portuguese league?

potential :bow:

Illaramendi?
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next