Mr Nick09
Kick
titosantill
halamadrid2
Onyx
54 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 27, 2016 10:27 pm

I can see the fallout of this!!

Perez goes hardball after De Gea and lets Mourinho have Benzema, Varane, Navas and James?????  affraid  

and Sports switches teams following Huntsman :facepalm:

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Fri May 27, 2016 10:50 pm

And now to Sports' concerns, it is now said if Zidane doesn't win CL, Perez intends to hire Emery!!!!!

Now that one is definitely BS.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Fri May 27, 2016 11:50 pm

It makes a lot of sense... Benz is 28 and this is the best time to sell. Wait another year or two and the price drops dramatically.

Also, Lewa is 27 and he's just as good as Benz... and more of a goalscorer.

I see only positives from such a move. Maybe just do a straight swap Benz for Lewa.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 28, 2016 1:27 am

so Sports, no concerns of all the French departing Madrid?? ..... just kidding, Zidane is here for the long term.

But I have often wondered if you would follow Huntsman if all of our French players departed for one club? But then again perhaps Pogba is incoming.

Actually thinking about it Lewa and Pogba plus a true DM, we would be great.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat May 28, 2016 1:35 am

I stayed loyal after Zidane left... I can't even remember a French player from 2006 until 2009. Did Faubert come before or after Benz? Can't remember.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat May 28, 2016 3:04 am

Faubert came on loan before Benzema. A real dark period in Madrid's storied history and this is a team that actually went close to 20 years without a league title (a very long time ago mind you).
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2016 7:50 am

Meh Lewa only wants a new contract. There is no reason for him to move when he is first choice at Bayern. His agent is just throwing Madrid in there to scare the Bayern board
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Sat May 28, 2016 11:19 am

futbol_bill wrote:
Actually thinking about it Lewa and Pogba plus a true DM, we would be great.

Pardon my French, but when did we start crapping money?
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat May 28, 2016 1:28 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Meh Lewa only wants a new contract. There is no reason for him to move when he is first choice at Bayern. His agent is just throwing Madrid in there to scare the Bayern board

I wouldn't mind Lewa leaving for crazy money tbh. Harmless weak ass player.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 28, 2016 1:50 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:Meh Lewa only wants a new contract. There is no reason for him to move when he is first choice at Bayern. His agent is just throwing Madrid in there to scare the Bayern board

Didn't he just sign a new contract a couple of months ago? Read the entire article. He says he doesn't doesn't feel compelled by contracts. I believe this is more about Perez, the possible upcoming ban and the entire Benz dilemma.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Oh please the articles also says that he wants to be one of our top earners only eclipsed by Ronaldo. If that doesnt sound like he is after money then I dont know what is. Doesnt matter if he recently signed a new contract, Messi also signed 2 contracts in quick succession after Ronaldo got his raise, Neymar is also due a raise despite signing a contract recently. It just depends on how greedy your agent is.

If Bayern dont give him a raise THEN we may be in contention to sign him but if Bayern had to choose between giving Lewa a raise, a player who they signed for free mind you or get 60mill+ rated Higuain with his huge wage to boot, a raise will be a no-brainer.

@Happless, the last thing we need is a "weak ass player". We have too many of those as it is
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat May 28, 2016 3:47 pm

OK Hala, looks like you are right. Two statements made today :

"

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has categorically denied Robert Lewandowski is set to swap Bayern Munich for Real Madrid next season, stating the striker is not for sale at any price.

"

Galliani, however, says Benzema remains highly valued by the Madrid hierarchy and has never been considered a realistic target.

"We never talked about Benzema with Real Madrid or his entourage," he told Mediaset Premium. "He's very much admired by the coaches, directors and president of Real Madrid, so we never thought of reaching him."

So it looks to me that we remain with Benz (and likely Morata coming home as his backup).
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat May 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Yh it seems to me that we are bringing back Morata rather than spend big on Auba or anyone else. I dont really mind, I just want another CF in the squad and Morata has grown into a very good player
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by phenom Sun May 29, 2016 9:11 am

Is it time to switch to 2 strikers and 4 man midfield?
Will solve a lot of defensive problems against athletico and barca which will help in winning the league
phenom
phenom
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2016 9:24 am

No id rather we continue with our 433. We won two CLs with it. The core of this team should stay the same, the only position we should upgrade is th3 striker position but I cant think of anyone out there who would do better than Benzema. Suarez is with Barca and Higuain is unlikely to come back after we sold him. I dont rate Lewa particularly highly and we dont need a Usain Bolt in our team. We need someone who is good on the ball and has good instincts and off the ball movements. Ronaldo will play less next season and we need someone to score his goals

We need a few depth players. We are incredibly lucky that Marcelo stayed injury free in the business end of the season or we would have been screwed

Cant wait for the reception Navas is going to get at the trophy celebration tonight. Perez should go fk himself if he goes and buys Pogba and DDG/Courtois for a combined 150mill when we have Keylord and Casemiro in this team

Oh and we need a better medical team, it is incredible how many injuries these players get constantly and play half the games unfit
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 29, 2016 9:26 am

I still think that we should upgrade DM and CF. Casemiro is good but we need to be dominant. CF goes without saying, benzema is shit. Break the bank for Dybala/Lewandowski ?
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2016 9:40 am

Whats Dybala going to do in this team lol
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun May 29, 2016 10:35 am

Lewandowski and dybala, one a snake and the other young and in serie a.  Y'all want to replace benzema with inferiors, what is wrong with y'all? Aim higher.

Hernandez and Aubameyang are better targets. Though dream cf for me would be Martial but alas, that will remain a dream. I cant see us ever getting him off manutd.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun May 29, 2016 10:46 am

Martial plays on the left hmm
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun May 29, 2016 10:57 am

Valkyrja wrote:Martial plays on the left hmm

Only because Van gaal kept playing him on the wing. Martial is a proper modern cf. One so talented I havent seen since... Benzema at Lyon lol. And with that speed and technical skill which rivals that of a young benz, would become an assasin for madrid. He is wasted in manutd and thought of him being wasted by mourinho is absolutely disgusting.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun May 29, 2016 11:04 am

When you say Hernandez do you mean Chicharito? He could work but we need a strong player to take the ball down especially against Barca.
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun May 29, 2016 6:35 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:When you say Hernandez do you mean Chicharito? He could work but we need a strong player to take the ball down especially against Barca.

Benz scores for fun against barcelona. You do not need a strong player for barcelona.

Chicharito Hernandez is transforming his game. When he was here Hernandez showed he can hang with us. He has gotten much better now since he left. Aerial game is ace, he is tenacious and he has speed. No longer a classic 9, he is now more modern.

And he's cheaper compared to other targets. Would prefer aubameyang but dortmund would ask too much for him.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 29, 2016 6:51 pm

May be not the right time to say it but this is the best time to move on from Ronaldo. He has done everything there to do and has broken every record he can break. This two cl gives us enough breathing space to create a new team. A team that is more team oriented and structurally good. This is the perfect time as far as I'm concerned.

Benzema can stay, but another striker is a must. Let's see who survives by the end of season.

Buy weigl or similar kind of DM to compete with Casemiro.

Buy new Lw if Ronaldo is sold.

Sell jese and bring back asensio.

Buy a young CB and move on from Pepe.

A back up left back.

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 29, 2016 7:00 pm

i think it's the right move too, and i would sign another CF indeed.

I would keep pepe around tho, he is too valuable, but having 4 CBs in the team would be nice. How about Miranda?

LB is a must,

i see no value in bringing Asensio back, he is not polished yet, i would love to have Ben Arfa around, a genuine winger that can beat anyone 1v1.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 30, 2016 12:42 am

Starting CF : Benzema ain't cut it.

DM: either competition for Casemiro or a world class one.

backup LB: I've always been a fan of Gaya

bring back llorente from rayo as 4th cb and move nacho as dani's backup.

GK: Keylor, Kiko
RB: Carva, Nacho
CB: Ramos, Varane, Pepe, Llorente
LB: Marcelo, Gaya
DM: ... , Casemiro
CM: Modric, Kroos, Kovacic, Isco
RW: Bale, Lucas
LW: Ronaldo, Jese
CF: Lewa, backup (maybe mayoral if he performs this summer ? )
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon May 30, 2016 1:05 am

Benzema's purpose was long since served back in 2014.
I would rather keep him if he continues to prove his worth which I have little doubt of.

Though I agree the time has come for a new CF. Benz is not getting any younger and I have doubts in regard to his recent injuries. Benz may be the best before the injuries but injuries can change a person. a backup or someone to rotate with him is ideal. Would love Martial for this. Aubameyang would be fine too. Hernandez is good as well. anyone but Lewandowski, that volume shooting snake needs to stay far away from here. if we are to spend mad money, i rather have it spent on someone who wont be a liability in speed the moment he comes here. we need more speed upfront. CR7 may be El Comandante but time catches up to all eventually.

With us being CL champions, our team is the best already.
We only require modest reinforcement. Casemiro has proven himself at the highest level. I think finding a replacement for him is ill thought. He earned his place. We must find a backup dm for him instead. James can go, not sure about kovacic. isco can stay, we need a lb to cover marcelo. Danilo showed something salvageable in the CL Final so we may not need to sell him off just yet. we may need two cbs should varane decide to leave. Pepe can be kept but be aware of his wages and his age.

and finally, **** the gk, Keylor has earned his place proper and should be shown respect. our current keepers are fine as is.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next