Transfer Rumours V5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V5

Post by windkick Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Well I'm kinda confused with our board here

Alves out = Quadrado in
Fabulous Cex = Ratatic in
Valdes out = Ter Stegen
Pinto out = Bravo

But then theres the rumored...

Alexis out = Do they expect Deulofeu to replace him? I havnt read no rumors of us being linked to a winger. Unless they plan on Quardado being the new winger and not a right back like we all think is the plan. Maybe they plan just having Montoya and Adriano get that role with/if PSG sell us Marquinhos to do the right back duty.

Also rumors of Tello headed to Sevilla as part of the Ratatic deal and Jona Dos Santos as part of the Bravo deal. I wish them the best if true

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:22 pm

Honestly, Pedro should be the one going out, not Alexis. Pedro has done nothing more than Alexis in the last 3 years, while Alexis has stepped up big time this last season. But, Alexis be no Massia, so Alexis be out!
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Twitter insists that each of the three deals I listed are pretty much done and should be announced very soon.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:12 am

All tho verbal agreements don't mean much, but a few sites are saying we have one with Marco Rues who will be an alternative to Aguero as it doesn't seem like City will sell him. 35M release clauses and his demand on wages isn't that high.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:59 am

Reus' release clause only applies from next summer onwards. Not this summer. One of those false rumours you can't get rid off.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:18 am

messixaviesta wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Bartomeu: "Cesc, Alexis and Mascherano are all staying"

The VAGI if if Masche is the only one of those to actually stay Laughing

Then who the hell is going? Then why all these shouts about rebuilding the team? Maybe fans will have to forcibly enter the premises, kick every one of these board members out and start re-elections. They have tried our patience a bit too much by now.

doubt that to happen....I dont know how is everything in Barcelona. may be the catalan people are just too mild otherwise how people here are completely pissed off with Zubi while no shouts vs him in catalan news or from people for last three years. very few though, people even shouted vs Messi when team did bad and he was under performing but did you hear the same they did vs Zubi while he is wasting our money with stupid buy and trophyless season. and how come the socios still vote for this board

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:20 am

The truth is Zubi is only at fault for not being assertive. All the footballing decisions he wanted to make we're blocked by Sandro. There is little a sporting director can do if his hands are tied. I don't know the specifics of his contract so I cannot say anything more informed, but when he came too football, Zubi in a lot of instances tried doing right by the club.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:56 am

messixaviesta wrote:
Fußball wrote:What is this "deep" thing all about? Xavi in the Pep era never played "deep". He is like 5 - 10 yards away from Iniesta all the time, at times higher up the pitch if you look at heatmaps. He drops deep to make himself available and offer a passing outlet for the centerbacks in offensive transition but he doesn't stay there. We don't need a regista à la Pirlo or Alonso who consistently spray passes from deeper positions. Rakitic's profile fits the role of a floating #8 at Barca just nicely.

Well explained. When I said deeper position I didn't mean a Pirlo or Alonso type of role. I should have clarified that better. My main priority is that we shouldn't be buying a goal hanging midfielder.

Thanks everyone for your replies to my question on Rakitic. The general consensus at this forum is reassuring to say the least.

Yeah I was referring to the fact that he does it more and is much more capable of doing so than Cesc. Which, when you take how piss poor we are at bringing the ball out of the back this season, can only be an improvement.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:42 pm

CB, I agree completely.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:43 pm

one thing i like about rakitic, is he is also physical, when we are getting heavily pressured, for example the last league game against atletico, and our defense (mascherano mainly) has to hoof the ball in the middle we have a better chance of keeping the ball with a 6 foot tall midfield rather then our small xavi or iniesta.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:59 am

Danilo is now being linked as a possible Alves replacement. Honestly I would take him in a heart beat over Cuadrado or that Pzymentjwejlkejldjf guy from Dortmund.

Move makes too much sense so I doubt there's any weight to it lol
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:55 am

So Masche is finally staying. Its like singing a new CB yeeeeyee
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:59 am

So it looks like Rakatic is for real? I havent watched him much to be as impressed as everyoen says... I didnt watch Europa so Im sure I missed a lot. Hes only really been up there this season though right?

Is he really good enough to start for us?

And lets be realistic, I dont think the majority of the players mentioned that may be going out will be. Like Pedro, just feels hes Barca through and through would be strange to see him sold.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:26 am

He is fantastic, he'll be a starter for sure.

I have followed him since his Schalke days. I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:30 am

I wonder if Enrique will change thr style of play next season, because Rakitic is very direct and has not played in a tiki taka team surely they know what kind of player they are getting
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:41 am

halamadrid2 wrote:I wonder if Enrique will change thr style of play next season, because Rakitic is very direct and has not played in a tiki taka team surely they know what kind of player they are getting

Barca would have an incredibly small pile of players to choose from if they only bought from Tiki taka teams.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:44 pm

The Franchise wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:What are these Marquinhos rumors I keep hearing?
30 mil and Alves for an unproven kid who by all accounts has had a poor season at PSG :facepalm: 
Selling the GOAT RB and then on top of that paying 30 mil for an unproven kid.It seems we never learn.Seems like the Ibra deal all over again.
if at all we are buying Marquinhos,it should be the other way round.Marquinhos + 30 mil for Alves.

The Koke rumors interest me.I am still not entirely convinced by him but if for a reasonable price,I am in.The guy has a terrific engine and can add some steel to our midfield while also being good technically.Remains to be seen if he can be the midfield orchestrator in the Xavi mold.
Xavi has anointed him his successor so thats enough for me.

Also our selling policy really needs to improve.We are pathetic sellers and teams always rip us off.We are apparently selling Alexis for 25 mil when he is atleast worth 40 in the current market.
Same for Fabregas who we are willing to sell for 30 mil.If the likes of Mata and Ozil go for 50 mil,then Fabregas should go for more.
He is better and more marketable than them.
But no as usual we will get ripped off.Our policy is to be generous while buying and overpay and be complete idiots and get ripped off when it comes to selling.
We should learn a thing or two from Madrid.

What would you say is reasonable for Koke?

I also dont take Xavi's words to be too meaningful, he is just being complementary. He said alot of positives regarding Cesc which we already knew wasnt true.

Sorry for the late reply.Been super busy with work as has been the case the entire year.
I would say around 30 is reasonable but no way we are getting him for that.I know that Xavi saying it is probably him being nice.I am not convinced he can be the midfield orchestrator for us but its worth a shot and he brings other things.
Anyway its all a bit moot at this point as we seem to have all but signed Rakitic.Who do you prefer out of the two?

Another example of our transfer stupidity.Signing Bravo for a fee upwards of 10 mil and loaning a player.
So thats 3 decisions already this window which are economically retarded.
Alves plus insane amounts of money for a 20 year old kid who was poor for PSG.
Selling Fab for 30 mil when he is easily worth double that.
And now this.
It seems our board will never learn.The gift that keeps giving.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:47 pm

I probably prefer Koke, only if for the fact he is just 22 years old and still can go to another level.

However, if the question is do I prefer Koke for his buyouy (60m) or Rakitic in his last year of his contract for 15m, its not even close, Rakitic all day. I would only truly prefer Koke instead of Rakitic if their prices was similar. But Koke at best isnt getting sold for less than 40 and at worse an astronomical 60.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:50 pm

but if you sell cesc for 33 mil, how hard is it to put up another 27 mil to get koke?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:52 pm

Not really the point, paying that money would be stupid imo. Would rather redirect it to other things.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:00 pm

is it about saving money and cutting costs here and there? this is a great chance for your club not to settle and go actually go for the targets they want. i mean, if Koke football wise is the best deal, sell Cesc and make it happen; If you need a marquee CB that will cost 40 mil, go get him; etc... no?

Last edited by Mr Nick09 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:08 pm

I think the truth is, even including selling Cesc, can cant/wont pay top dollar in both areas of the pitch..midfield and defence.

For me, defense has been the bigger issue for long and with more murky options. If we going to "cheap out", it better be in midfield because cheaping out there means Rakitic..in defence in means...god knows who.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:10 pm

I also wouldnt call Koke a top target (just my eyes). Like I said, I slightly prefer him to Rakitic, but I dont see chosing Rakitic instead as some kind of band-aid measure. I think he is quite good.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:55 pm

The Reus rumors please me

The Cuadrado rumors worry me

and what worries me more is that we will probably only get Cuadrado lol

I would be happy with Reus and Danilo and Pedro leaving
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Koke for € 60M is a crazy thought, not to mention if Atletico don't want to negotiate there will be additional taxes and he'll cost even more. He is a very good all-around talent for sure but if I had to point to his biggest strength it would be his maturity for his age. Hardwork, no flashy stuff etc. In terms of potential I'm not sure he's better than our own midfield talents such as Rafinha. Rakitic is actually a very good compromise. Relatively cheap and 26. He won't block the path of La Masia talents like a 22 year old € 60M+ signing would.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:16 pm

I agree.

Maybe I am being controversial, but for me 60m is for a special player. Koke isnt and wont ever be a special player. Just my opinion.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next