billy_gr
Valkyrja
futbol
57 posters

Page 7 of 42 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 24 ... 42  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours V5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours V5

Post by Donuts Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:47 pm

some people here want cesc out desperately but also want top dollar for him, if you guys were incharge you'd make zubi look like a legend ffs.

Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:54 pm

Kick wrote:Would like to hand Real 2m in a deal being done with, say PSG? No, that would be foolish to give your rivals any money.

We didn't want to loan Arsenal Ba, why would we want to give them 2m?

makes sense....did not look at it that way....

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:55 pm

Donuts wrote:some people here want cesc out desperately but also want top dollar for him, if you guys were incharge you'd make zubi look like a legend ffs.

No doubt Cool 

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:21 am

If the extra 2 million means my team gets Cesc (or lets say someone like Koscielny, who would be quite valuable to us right now), I don't think the 2 million bothers anyone. 2 million is a very small amount.

And what's wrong with thinking our pricetag for Cesc is ridiculous? It is. You have Mata who was not being played by Mourinho, clearly wouldn't be a part of Chelsea unless Mou was out, and so he was in the same position as Cesc- not wanted. Yet Mata fetched 37 million pounds, which is what, 10 million pounds greater than what we'll be receiving? Mata is not 10 million pounds better than Cesc. Mata is not even as good as Cesc.

I am simply asking for a fee close to Mata at least. Yes I want him out, but I don't think we should accept being shortchanged a full 15 million euros (give or take). That extra money gives us extra power when it comes to signing a top class CB. Hell, that pays for much of Rakitic's fee.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:27 am

you cannot compare the prices of other transfers..
thats like me saying sanchez should go for 60m because bale was 100m.
Man U was desperate when they bought mata, no one is desperate for cesc and he is picky on where he goes, we will not get a better offer for him unless he for some odd reasons wants to play in french league next year, which he wont.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:04 am

Im totally against Alves leaving, I mean wtf? Hes been immense for us ever since he came.... I hope its just false rumour. If he does leave and then we have inadequet replacement, Im done with this management....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:30 am

Donuts wrote:some people here want cesc out desperately but also want top dollar for him, if you guys were incharge you'd make zubi look like a legend ffs.

If I were in charge,I would do 100 times better than Zubi.Thats for sure.And theres no reason why we cant get top dollar for Cesc.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:36 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Because we want the player out rather than a club wanting to take a player from us we don't want to sell.

Dont think so.As CB already explained,Mata was being pushed out and yet Chelsea managed to get top dollar for him.And yet we are selling Cesc who is a better and more marketable player for far less.
This is another case of our stupidity in the transfer market.Every transfer window we hang a sign around our necks which says'Please rip me off' and other clubs duly oblige.
Zubi's statement to an offer is probably,"Whats that you say?10 mil over 20 year installments.No thats too generous.Make it 5 mil over 50 installments".
The Villa case is a prime example.You need tough as nails negotiators who are not willing to get taken for a ride.We have complete wimps.
You and I could do a far better job than some of the incompetent idiots who have been doing it for the past few years.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:54 am

although Chelsea got lucky with Mata as United with Moysie and Ed guy were hopelessly desperate to present some big name signing, the move didn't even make sense for them but they were already in deer in the headlight mode.
Don't think anyone else would have overpaid like that for Mata, seeing that he was benched.
Cesc right now noone is THAT desperate to take him, potential buyers have probably been reading these Barca forum pages.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:16 am

Cesc is good player and he can bring money for us... Laughing all of a sudden the guy becomes a precisous metal..... but teams are not that dumb (except PSG/Monaco etc...) its not like they woke up in the morning and saw Cesc on the market. They know why he is surplus...HE FAILED...you are selling a failure...Some said not only in Barca even in Arsenal days he failed to shine in BIG GAMES....but ohhh...now that we are selling he is a big star ....and we can ask more money....
Mata case does not deserve to be compared. Everyone knows if we agreed to sell Man U would be paying for Cesc more than they paid for Mata....But thats only on that specific mad occassion as Hap mentioned.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:08 pm

CBarca wrote:I'm still in favor of forking out 40 million euros to buy back Thiago tbh. Not sure that's enough for Bayern though. Not like they would sell anyhow.

But we certainly need CB's first. I'm very happy with signing Rakitic however.

Bayern? Pep will never allow it to happen even if it crosses Bayern boards mind. He's fully aware of Thiago potential and ability. Unless Thiago keeps suffering injury he'll be Pep boy for years to come. Pep will even offload Schweinsteiger and Kroos before him.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:41 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:although Chelsea got lucky with Mata as United with Moysie and Ed guy were hopelessly desperate to present some big name signing, the move didn't even make sense for them but they were already in deer in the headlight mode.
Don't think anyone else would have overpaid like that for Mata, seeing that he was benched.
Cesc right now noone is THAT desperate to take him, potential buyers have probably been reading these Barca forum pages.

Pretty much this. You also have to consider that the amount of possible suitors is actually very small. No one in Italy can afford Cesc. In Bundesliga only Bayern can but why would Pep get Fabregas and reduce his lovechild Thiago's playing time in an already stacked midfield like he did at ... okay, that was a bad example but Bayern won't get him is my point. :coffee: I doubt Cesc wants to go to clubs like Monaco or PSG in his prime. Arsenal don't want him back (they have a first refusal clause if they wanted to). Which only leaves City, Chelsea or United as realistic suitors and 2 of them aren't interested. If they were they would make bids. It's not as if United bid € 50M and Zubi said: "No, thanks. I take € 33M." Also Cesc apparently only wants to go to London because his hoe has her children living there.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:47 pm

Winter is Coming wrote:
CBarca wrote:I'm still in favor of forking out 40 million euros to buy back Thiago tbh. Not sure that's enough for Bayern though. Not like they would sell anyhow.

Bayern? Pep will never allow it to happen even if it crosses Bayern boards mind. He's fully aware of Thiago potential and ability. Unless Thiago keeps suffering injury he'll be Pep boy for years to come. Pep will even offload Schweinsteiger and Kroos before him.

It's not only Pep that wants Thiago at Bayern now. The lad has made quite an impression and seems to be VERY well accepted.
Problem of course is that he will be a sports invalid soon if it carries on like that LaughingSad
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:05 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:
Winter is Coming wrote:

It's not only Pep that wants Thiago at Bayern now. The lad has made quite an impression and seems to be VERY well accepted.
Problem of course is that he will be a sports invalid soon if it carries on like that LaughingSad

Oh I know, but there was still some nut jobs out there, Bayern/German or neutral fans who still want Thiago out, or believe he's ruining the team chemistry etc. Whenever I've watched him this season with you guys he's been really good not going to say in every game, but the limited time he had and returning from injury I can see he made a impression. If he stays fit next season Thiago and Martinez are definite starters for Bayern.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:23 pm

I don't know a single Bayern fan who feels Thiago is ruining team chemistry.
If you mean Viva, he's got his opinion and I can respect it, but he is NOT a Bayern fan lol.
Thiago came in as the teacher's pet and as addition to a squad where one wasn't sure if he would be surplus to requirement, at the same time all of us knew he was a bargain and a steal.
We all remembered his preseason Telekom or Audi or whatever cup appearances in Munich a couple of years ago.

In effect teammates and officials were simply delighted by the guy, his skill and attitude.
He had a great first seeason too.

But the worrying thing at the moment really is his injury proneness. He had 3 major injuries in the season, with one knee injury seemingly repeating itself.

So if anything stands in the way of him being a future Bayern ballon d'or legend, it is this :coffee:

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:10 pm

I'm not saying here specifically, but in other forums, comment section etc I've seen plenty of negativity about Thiago from Bayern fans.

I hope the injuries aren;t to serious kid is massive talent. It'll be bad to see him go decline do to injuries.
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:31 am

Cesc is officially gone.

So so far our Summer

Vales out = Ter Stegen in
Pinto out = Bravo likely in
Cesc out = Racatic likely in
Oier likely out = Masip in
Jona Dos Santos likely out = Rafinha in
Puyol out = ?????
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:32 am

windkick wrote:Cesc is officially gone.

So so far our Summer

Vales out = Ter Stegen in
Pinto out = Bravo likely in
Cesc out = Racatic likely in
Oier likely out = Masip in
Jona Dos Santos likely out = Rafinha in
Puyol out = Bartra ?

#ZubiIzGod
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:11 pm

Mascherano signed a contact extension til 2018, our CB signing for the next 3 seasons  Proud Proud 
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter is Coming Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:19 pm

The Franchise wrote:Dont tease me. Wont believe it (nor celebrate) till I see his face in a Chelsea shirt.

Transfer Rumours V5 - Page 7 Article-2656335-1EB3E50700000578-970_634x353

Twisted Evil
Winter is Coming
Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:58 pm

Proud 

WC starts and the lost lamb is gone, quite a day.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:44 pm

Franchise

After todays Netherlands vs Spain match, what did you think of Martins Indi? I know you mentioned you liked him before. What is your impression now? I liked him quite well tbh
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:12 am

The lad is growing on me. That being said, Spain played without any movement towards the goal, no runners, noone trying to take him on...it was easy for him in truth and hard to gather much from it.

That being said, young, mobile, physical and left footed CB who can even play leftback? If we arent at least looking at him as a possibility we would be foolish.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barcaholic Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Higuaín close to Barça according to Marca

http://www.marca.com/2014/06/15/en/football/barcelona/1402866613.html
barcaholic
barcaholic
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:35 pm

I don't buy that rumor.

Besides, I'm pretty sure all players currently at the World Cup are holding off any kind of negotiations off until after the World Cup. As they want to focus 100% not their games plus they know there stock can go up for a bigger pay day should they have a good Cup. Clubs know they can also demand more money for players after the World Cup so no club would negotiate with us at this time either.

So any rumor regarding a World Cup player I will just ignore for now.

windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:26 pm

what do u guys think of Benedikt Höwedes as a cb target  hmm 
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team