danyjr
Robespierre
BarrileteCosmico
71 posters

Page 6 of 29 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next

Go down

La Selección Argentina V.2 - Page 6 Empty Re: La Selección Argentina V.2

Post by neuro11 Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:45 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:NExt 2 games will be piss easy though, and I wont use those to measure how good the team is. Iran and Nigeria look very poor. It will be goals galore and match practice I think, hopefully Argentina will use those to gain
confidence and hit form as the tournament goes.

dont agree...poor team often make your life difficult...because they don try to score...i doubt Iran will come out...even vs Nigeria they decided to sleep in their box

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:01 am

Two rounds have finished, still our defense was not tested enough. Bosnia was not good enough to test whereas Iran even din come out other than few individual runs and shot at goal. Nigeria need just a point to go through so i doubt they will play for win. Its not good that we are going to knockout phase without being tested enough. Almost all the good teams(etherland,Brazil,Germany,Italy) struggled when played vs a decent opponent who tried to win...N..Thats why i wished there is atleast one quality team in the group...

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:06 am

neuro11 wrote:Two rounds have finished, still our defense was not tested enough. Bosnia was not good enough to test whereas Iran even din come out other than few individual runs and shot at goal. Nigeria need just a point to go through so i doubt they will play for win. Its not good that we are going to knockout phase without being tested enough. Almost all the good teams(etherland,Brazil,Germany,Italy) struggled when played vs a decent opponent who tried to win...N..Thats why i wished there is atleast one quality team in the group...

wut?
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:10 pm

I'm hesitant to post this because GL jinx, but aside Messi the two standout players for us have so far been Romero and Rojo. Sabella, I never should have doubted you :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:21 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I'm hesitant to post this because GL jinx, but aside Messi the two standout players for us have so far been Romero and Rojo. Sabella, I never should have doubted you :bow:

I understand about Romero. But as for Rojo dont you think he has not been tested enough. I am still worried about Farnandez and Rojo vs a fast pased team like Germany. But yes, so far i think defense had been well.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautiful Football Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:39 am

Over 80,000 Argentines have flooded Porto Alegre. Only 16,000 have tickets.

Brazilian authorities blocked suspected members of Argentina's violent hooligan gangs from entering the country and closely watched thousands of Argentine fans who filled the streets of Porto Alegre ahead of their team's Wednesday match with Nigeria.

Authorities in this southern city 700 kilometers (430 miles) from the Argentine border expected 80,000 Argentines to arrive for the World Cup match — only a quarter of them holding tickets for the game.

Around 30,000 fans had arrived by Tuesday afternoon, said Antonio Candido, spokesman for the city's public security department. Many were sleeping in the vans or cars they drove in.

Boisterous fans filled bars and streets close to Beira-Rio Stadium, but so far there had been no violence.

"We think they're coming to have fun," Candido said.

Brazil's federal government said that since the World Cup began June 12, it had blocked 32 people suspected of being part of Argentina's hooligan gangs from entering the country — 18 by air and 14 by land. It said they were identified using a list of 2,000 names provided by Argentina.

The visitors in Porto Alegre were being allowed to camp in downtown parks, Candido said. Some 20,000 people would be able to watch the match at a "Fan Fest" public viewing area set up by international soccer's governing body, FIFA. A second video wall was being set up in the city to accommodate an additional 30,000 people.

While the fans had been good-natured so far, the city of about 1.4 million people was taking precautions.

"We know we could have problems, so we are ready for everything," Candido said.

The World Cup so far has been largely peaceful, although drunken Argentine and Brazilian fans clashed briefly on a street in Belo Horizonte on Saturday and there were two incidents of ticketless fans attempting to break into stadiums.

On Tuesday, hundreds of Argentine fans gathered close to the Porto Alegre stadium, drinking alcohol and singing.

Police in riot gear and on horseback closed off a section of the street and then lined up in front of them, but there was no menace in the air.

One supporter, Jose-Maria Forcado, said he was trying to buy a ticket for the match, which he said were being offered for around $1,000.

"We will drink and party all day, but there will be no fighting," he said.

dat home team support in Brazil. :bow:  :bow: 
Nigeria must be sweating lol.

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/brazil-denies-entry-32-argentine-hooligans-24283093

Beautiful Football
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:02 am

Beautiful Football wrote:Over 80,000 Argentines have flooded Porto Alegre. Only 16,000 have tickets.

Brazilian authorities blocked suspected members of Argentina's violent hooligan gangs from entering the country and closely watched thousands of Argentine fans who filled the streets of Porto Alegre ahead of their team's Wednesday match with Nigeria.

Authorities in this southern city 700 kilometers (430 miles) from the Argentine border expected 80,000 Argentines to arrive for the World Cup match — only a quarter of them holding tickets for the game.

Around 30,000 fans had arrived by Tuesday afternoon, said Antonio Candido, spokesman for the city's public security department. Many were sleeping in the vans or cars they drove in.

Boisterous fans filled bars and streets close to Beira-Rio Stadium, but so far there had been no violence.

Brazil's federal government said that since the World Cup began June 12, it had blocked 32 people suspected of being part of Argentina's hooligan gangs from entering the country — 18 by air and 14 by land. It said they were identified using a list of 2,000 names provided by Argentina.

The visitors in Porto Alegre were being allowed to camp in downtown parks, Candido said. Some 20,000 people would be able to watch the match at a "Fan Fest" public viewing area set up by international soccer's governing body, FIFA. A second video wall was being set up in the city to accommodate an additional 30,000 people.

While the fans had been good-natured so far, the city of about 1.4 million people was taking precautions.

The World Cup so far has been largely peaceful, although drunken Argentine and Brazilian fans clashed briefly on a street in Belo Horizonte on Saturday and there were two incidents of ticketless fans attempting to break into stadiums.

On Tuesday, hundreds of Argentine fans gathered close to the Porto Alegre stadium, drinking alcohol and singing.

Police in riot gear and on horseback closed off a section of the street and then lined up in front of them, but there was no menace in the air.

One supporter, Jose-Maria Forcado, said he was trying to buy a ticket for the match, which he said were being offered for around $1,000.

Source: http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/brazil-denies-entry-32-argentine-hooligans-24283093

Shocked 
those brazillian(fans/residents) on GL have no idea about argentine support in Brazil

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:02 am

Yeah right.Brazillians and Argnetinians have already gotten into several fights in the last 2 Argentina games.I'm not going into the merit of who started them, but I think a possible BRAxARG final would be very chaotic in Rio.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:48 pm

In fairness the argentine fans have brawled amongst themselves and some hooligans are being hosted by inter hooligans at Porto allegre...

Messi's grandpa : "I don't like bullshit and I call things as they are: he is not the same as before, he doesn't run as much. I think he has to lift his spirits and then everything will be fine. I live you!"

Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:57 pm

Gramps :bow:
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:12 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Messi's grandpa : "I don't like bullshit and I call things as they are: he is not the same as before, he doesn't run as much. I think he has to lift his spirits and then everything will be fine. I live you!"

Laughing

Is this legit? Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:04 pm

we need to seriously consider tweaking that lineup. Aguero has been shite and so as Higuain. Why have 3 forwards when only one among them is playing as per the potential.

If Sabella want to persist with a 4-3-3 he should not be using a flat front 3 by any means. And thanks to this setup, the defensive side of the team is looking pathetic. Neither Aguero nor Higuain has pace and their reluctance to track back is leaving us outnumbered when we are under attack. :facepalm: So drop both and play a traditional 4-3-3 ffs. messi wont be able to carry us all alone if we perform this shoddily like this every time while defending. Mad
I believe this should be the line up.
-------------romero-----------

zaba----garay----fernandez--rojo

gago-------mascherano----alvarez (may be)

messi--------lavezzi-------di maria

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:15 pm

I would rather just sub Aguero out.

Romero
Zaba - Garay - Fernandez - Rojo
Gago - Masche
Lavezzi - Messi - Di Maria
Higuain
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Fußball wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Laughing

Is this legit? Laughing
Yes Laughing

http://www.ole.com.ar/mundial/argentina/dice-abuelo_0_1163283860.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:26 pm

any information on aguero's injury??

also lavezzi looked good when he came on, eased off the pressure from messi too..

Aguero and Higgy together just doesn't seem to work both are almost invisible, and di maria trying to short pass is so.... cringe worthy
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by sree999 Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 pm

what is wrong with higuain .He had a good european season didnt he ?
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:51 pm

He was injured the month before this. Aguero had a trailing injury all season basically. Although that was a groin injury and today his knee was hurt.

Lavezzi was not bad at all though.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:05 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I would rather just sub Aguero out.

Romero
Gago - Masche
Higuain

This...simply remoive Aguero....contributing nothing. worse than higuain. And if higuain fails vs Swiss, replace him with palacio. Laavezzi is a beast , tracks back well, earns a lot of foul that would be helpful for Messi.

Palacio though old , i liked him in freindly more than higuain. he also add our aerial ability in set pieces.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:07 am

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:

-------------romero-----------

zaba----garay----fernandez--rojo

gago-------mascherano----alvarez (may be)

messi--------lavezzi-------di maria

I din like Alvarez vs Nigeria. he though good with the ball, is slow and will struggle vs physical team........

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:09 am

What was that slow mo of Lavezzi spraying water into Sabella's face when Sabella was barking him instructions? If on purpose it was very dsrespectfulto the manager!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by neuro11 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:09 am

Mashcherano and Zabaleta played a good match even though i expected Zabaleta to do better in first goal. he though later blocked another similar shots.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:11 am

neuro11 wrote:
Beautiful Football wrote:Over 80,000 Argentines have flooded Porto Alegre. Only 16,000 have tickets.

Shocked 
those brazillian(fans/residents) on GL have no idea about argentine support in Brazil

It was felt during the game too, glad about this  cheers Razz 
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:14 am

BarcaLearning wrote:What was that slow mo of Lavezzi spraying water into Sabella's face when Sabella was barking him instructions? If on purpose it was very dsrespectfulto the manager!

that is his type of humor, according to my commentators, there was also a video of him pranking a sleeping staff member by slapping him awake.
he's a little crazy to do that to his manager.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:29 am

Quite impressed with this game, the defenders all doing good indivdiually, but I think as a unti still they are far too untight. Rojo scored even, thats good sign Smile Fernandez always able to bring the ball out and spray long accurate passes, really impressed by that. If these 4 keep improving and Mascherano bosses, who knows Argentina might finally have a solid defense to support the attacking side of the team Smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:58 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I would rather just sub Aguero out.

Romero
Gago - Masche
Higuain

yea but will Sabella use a 4-2-3-1. if so this the better one I agree. Lavezzi on the left side can be quite handy as he is a workhorse. :bow: and can track back. He can interchange position with messi as well at times.

Our main problem has always been lack of the right balance. In whatever tournaments we have played over the last 10-15 years or so we always tend to field attack heavy formation.
We are blessed with super quality forwards all the time true, But why use all of them at once and simply overlook the idea of defending.
Hope its gonna be different this time. Hope Sabella at least has got some sense ffs in that regard.

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:41 pm

Aguero is out of the WC according to Clarin
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor