Ivan Rakitić: Croatian Maestro

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Ivan Rakitić: Croatian Maestro

Post by Winter is Coming on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:12 am

Rakitic says the team are happy to work to serve the attackers, but admits it's hard work covering them defensively.

"Many people say that it is very easy to play with them," he told Marca. "I don't agree.

"They are players of a different level and if we play for them is because they have earned it, but that does not mean it's easy.

"And if I have to run 5,000 kilometers to one of them to have their best moment, I will do it. We do it.

"All teams would like to have Leo, but fortunately we have him with us and we will take care of him as best we can.

"He does things that no one else can do. Life is easiest with him and if we can make it even better, perfect."

Rakitic also revealed he is keen to add three more trophies to his collection between now and the end of the year.

He added: "In a short time, we are going to play for two more titles: the Uefa Supercup and Spanish Supercup and at the end of the year, the Club World Cup.

"It's so beautiful, we fight for trophies and we make a sacrifice in being away from our families.

"Sevilla have been reinforced very well, it will be very difficult against them. We know each other very well.

"I know Unai Emery will prepare the game very well. We will be prepared, and see if we can win the first title of the season."

What a legend. Glad we took him ahead of Kroos.

Winter is Coming
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:30 am

Neymar and Suarez run a lot. He probably means for Messi but it's stupid to single out

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats on Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:00 pm

http://gfycat.com/FriendlyFragrantAntlion

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private