Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Harmonica on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:49 am

@Donuts wrote:Argentina is getting overrated based on their forwards, i'd take portugal any day over them considering they actually have balance to their team.
Portugal's defense and midfield is in different class compared of Argentina's.

They are FIFA #4, and not because of miss fake.

Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 11035
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Harmonica on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:54 am

@Collblanc wrote:harmonica i've missed you so much that i changed my avatar, just to be reminded of you everytime i post. reminding me not post to much bullshit.
Nice, that's the way. Bullshit without reason and logic is just that, bullshit.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11035
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by futbol on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:00 am

LMAO

http://vine.co/v/MIpMquTwO09

roflroflroflroflrofl

_________________
"The shape looks good."


futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 10374
Join date : 2012-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Harmonica on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 am

@Ganso wrote:Messi was awful yesterday bar his goal.If Nerman had the same exact performance you would be going on and on about how shit he is and how he keeps losing possession.Im not even going into the "he was great in 06 and 2010 part" Laughing

let's face it,CR and Messi are both just big names at the international stage.At least CR is.
Yeah, he was so bad that he's tournaments top dribbler, created the most chances, and scored a wonder goal in narrow 2-1 win, when the team was playing bad and tactics were wrong. If only he had the referees gifting penalties to win games like, for Brazil for example.


Last edited by Harmonica on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11035
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Collblanc on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 am

@Harmonica wrote:
@Collblanc wrote:harmonica i've missed you so much that i changed my avatar, just to be reminded of you everytime i post. reminding me not post to much bullshit.
Nice, that's the way. Bullshit without reason and logic is just that, bullshit.


Did you know the moderator edited the template on my account? After the last time i #rekt you, its this:

avatar
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Harmonica on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:34 am

@Collblanc wrote:
@Harmonica wrote:
@Collblanc wrote:harmonica i've missed you so much that i changed my avatar, just to be reminded of you everytime i post. reminding me not post to much bullshit.
Nice, that's the way. Bullshit without reason and logic is just that, bullshit.


Did you know the moderator edited the template on my account? After the last time i #rekt you, its this:

No Very Happy 

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
avatar
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11035
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:46 am

@Harmonica wrote:
@Collblanc wrote:harmonica i've missed you so much that i changed my avatar, just to be reminded of you everytime i post. reminding me not post to much bullshit.
Nice, that's the way. Bullshit without reason and logic is just that, bullshit.


Reason and Logic are decent programs, no doubt, but I prefer Ableton Live.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23029
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Collblanc on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:58 am

just rewire logic with ableton and your good to go
avatar
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by chad4401 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:20 am

the kneejerk in this forum is too damn high Laughing, oh and messi was shit goal or no goal smh, how do some of you just post those comments is.... :facepalm:

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4046
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:24 am

http://mashable.com/2014/06/16/cristiano-ronaldo-world-cup-gifs/?utm_cid=mash-com-fb-main-link

Laughing

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 22910
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Hapless_Hans on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:25 am

@Collblanc wrote:just rewire logic with ableton and your good to go


I'm old school, I'm rewiring Rebirth to Live, for a daily dose of acid.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23029
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Dnmac4 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:51 am

This is hilarious.

Portugal has a way better back 4 and a slightly better midfield than THIS Argentina team.

And as for there forward line it sucks although they have one of the 2 best players in the world, Nani also was class for a while plus they are a country with one of the best leagues in the world so they have a great proving ground to bring up young talent. Don't cry for Portugal.

There are players at a MAJOR disadvantage when it comes to National team's like say Landon Donovan, Samuel Eto'o, Henrik Larsson (I could go on) who produce at a World cup level even though they are on teams inferior to this Portugal team.

What is also funny is that Portugal for the last 2-3 tournaments they have played in have had very good defense and midfield players and people on here always try to tell others that's what you need to win a tournament and that Argentina can't win it because there defense sucks.

You cannot have it both ways.

The difference between Ronaldo and Messi in a tournament like this is if Ronaldo doesn't score he turns so one dimensional and he starts to pout. Messi in the last world cup had a torrid time trying to finish but he was dishing out assists and playing the offense through him plus picking up the ball a ton of the time behind midfield to turn into a play maker which again Ronaldo simply doesn't do.

There is a major difference and yes, Ronaldo has been far off his best on the international stage. I wont even go into the penalty shoot out debacle where he failed to be able to do simple math so he could try to come in and be the hero instead of just lining up first to start the shoot out. That was down right pathetic.
avatar
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Posts : 2911
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by futbol on Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:53 am

Ronaldo on club level is what Müller on international level is tbh.

_________________
"The shape looks good."


futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle
Posts : 10374
Join date : 2012-11-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by 1991 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:23 am

It's a team sport. There's only so much a forward can do when they're not getting the ball in any danger zones, or much of ball period & especially when their teammates are not giving them any outlets. By comparison with last night Messi was given the ball much more frequently and always had someone available to receive the ball, whether that was Aguero, Higuain, DiMaria, Mascherano, Zabeleta etc. Ronaldo was stuck trying to play 1-2's with Eder & Hugo Almeida Laughing

_________________
Jonathan Pearce - "Regarding any new transfers you are not going to give me a clue are you?"
Arsene Wenger - "I cannot give you what i don't have"
avatar
1991
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 387
Join date : 2013-05-18
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by FennecFox7 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:41 am

OF course

GL never ceases to impress me with their idiocy. Typical since half of you guys are couch potatos and actually haven't played football

Messi, ronaldo, or fkin maradona couldnt do anything today. If he don't have a team playing, how is he supposed to score???

I don't care about the names portugal has (and they dont) or that their 4th. They looked like pub players against germany. and the support ronaldo was probably the worst support bar benzema any forward got.

_________________

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6220
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Lord Awesome on Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:08 am

He'll bounce back just like in Euro where he didn't perform his best until the 3rd game. Ronaldo to carry Portugal all the way to the final. :coffee:

_________________
avatar
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 5678
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Footyfan on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:09 am

Argentina IMO have one of the team of the tournament and quality in every area.

Zabaleta is a top RB & and Garay is a Solid CB. Ottamendi is okay & Rojo is promising. First time in years they have a really Solid Defense.

I thought Masch did fantastic at DM the last game and Di Maria is amazing. Up-front they have Aguero, Messi & Higuain.

Okay this team is not Germany, Spain or Brazil but IMO is the 4th best team in the world. It is much stronger team than people give credit and is a genuine Contender. Messi has no excuse to not win the WC with this team.

Portugal has a solid Mid-table kind of team. Moutinho, Ronaldo, Pepe(bar his stupidity), Coentrao are all good players. You have slightly past it players like Bruno Alves, Almedia and Nani and maybe Meireles as well but they are still passable players.

This team is no Argentina but is till IMO a Quarter Final level team for sure. Freaking Netherlands with a 5-3-2 and so-called Eredivisie scrubs mauled Spain.

They can play football IMO and not fold.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Footyfan on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:19 am

BTW I do not get the best player/2nd best player in the world. Barca won 0 Trophies and Messi was out injured and did nothing notable.

Madrid lost the league so none of Ronaldo's meaningless goals count. The Copa final was one by Bale where Ronaldo was watching in the stands. The defining goals in CHL were Ramos while Ronaldo was banging in the 4th goal of a match which was meaningless.

This season they aren't in the top 3. You have Suarez, Robben, Muller Neymar Hazard who did well and can win the B D'or if they can do great things in the WC. Unfortunately Bale, Zlatan is not in the WC or they would have been a contender as well.

Messi & Ronaldo both have to have great WC to earn the Top 3 Spot this season as they have not done anything note-worthy in their club season to get the same. Maybe Ronaldo gets a Top 3 Spot as he contributed to Madrid's trophies but this year it's an open race with no clear favourites

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Lord Awesome on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:33 am

Sad Truth Of World Cup Sometimes.:

Just ignore Neymar on the far right. He's done well enough currently.

_________________
avatar
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 5678
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Lord Awesome on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:36 am

@Footyfan wrote:Madrid lost the league so none of Ronaldo's meaningless goals count.


Won't stop him from earning his 2nd Pichichi. :coffee:

_________________
avatar
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 5678
Join date : 2011-06-10
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by FennecFox7 on Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:40 am

@Footyfan wrote:BTW I do not get the best player/2nd best player in the world. Barca won 0 Trophies and Messi was out injured and did nothing notable.

Madrid lost the league so none of Ronaldo's meaningless goals count. The Copa final was one by Bale where Ronaldo was watching in the stands. The defining goals in CHL were Ramos while Ronaldo was banging in the 4th goal of a match which was meaningless.

This season they aren't in the top 3. You have Suarez, Robben, Muller Neymar Hazard who did well and can win the B D'or if they can do great things in the WC. Unfortunately Bale, Zlatan is not in the WC or they would have been a contender as well.

Messi & Ronaldo both have to have great WC to earn the Top 3 Spot this season as they have not done anything note-worthy in their club season to get the same. Maybe Ronaldo gets a Top 3 Spot as he contributed to Madrid's trophies but this year it's an open race with no clear favourites


Lies
Cronaldo contributed heavily in the cup overall and in the CL... just because he didnt play the final doesnt mean he didnt help..

_________________

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 6220
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Footyfan on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:06 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
@Footyfan wrote:BTW I do not get the best player/2nd best player in the world. Barca won 0 Trophies and Messi was out injured and did nothing notable.

Madrid lost the league so none of Ronaldo's meaningless goals count. The Copa final was one by Bale where Ronaldo was watching in the stands. The defining goals in CHL were Ramos while Ronaldo was banging in the 4th goal of a match which was meaningless.

This season they aren't in the top 3. You have Suarez, Robben, Muller Neymar Hazard who did well and can win the B D'or if they can do great things in the WC. Unfortunately Bale, Zlatan is not in the WC or they would have been a contender as well.

Messi & Ronaldo both have to have great WC to earn the Top 3 Spot this season as they have not done anything note-worthy in their club season to get the same. Maybe Ronaldo gets a Top 3 Spot as he contributed to Madrid's trophies but this year it's an open race with no clear favourites


Lies
Cronaldo contributed heavily in the cup overall and in the CL... just because he didnt play the final doesnt mean he didnt help..


All those were meaningless and you know you're speaking BS when you're calling them lies.

Bar the Barca game in the final none of those games count. Had they lost it would have been over. They would have lost the Copa. That 1 game made CR's goals in the CUP worthwhile otherwise those were meaningless.

Madrid were 2 minutes away from CHL Final defeat when Ramos scored. Are you trying to say Ronaldo's 4th goal gave Madrid the victory. Also Ramos's opening 2 goals killed Bayern. I am pretty sure had Ramos not scored that goal Bayern had a very good chance of beating Madrid. Benzema scored in the goal in the 1st leg which gave Madrid the advantage. Semis & Final of CHL, Ronaldo did not anything.

Yes he did good against some La Liga scrubs. Great job. And Ronaldo scored a bunch of meaningless goals to get an individual trophy for the highest scorer.

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 214
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Adit on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:41 pm

@Footyfan wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
@Footyfan wrote:BTW I do not get the best player/2nd best player in the world. Barca won 0 Trophies and Messi was out injured and did nothing notable.

Madrid lost the league so none of Ronaldo's meaningless goals count. The Copa final was one by Bale where Ronaldo was watching in the stands. The defining goals in CHL were Ramos while Ronaldo was banging in the 4th goal of a match which was meaningless.

This season they aren't in the top 3. You have Suarez, Robben, Muller Neymar Hazard who did well and can win the B D'or if they can do great things in the WC. Unfortunately Bale, Zlatan is not in the WC or they would have been a contender as well.

Messi & Ronaldo both have to have great WC to earn the Top 3 Spot this season as they have not done anything note-worthy in their club season to get the same. Maybe Ronaldo gets a Top 3 Spot as he contributed to Madrid's trophies but this year it's an open race with no clear favourites


Lies
Cronaldo contributed heavily in the cup overall and in the CL... just because he didnt play the final doesnt mean he didnt help..


All those were meaningless and you know you're speaking BS when you're calling them lies.

Bar the Barca game in the final none of those games count. Had they lost it would have been over. They would have lost the Copa. That 1 game made CR's goals in the CUP worthwhile otherwise those were meaningless.

Madrid were 2 minutes away from CHL Final defeat when Ramos scored. Are you trying to say Ronaldo's 4th goal gave Madrid the victory. Also Ramos's opening 2 goals killed Bayern. I am pretty sure had Ramos not scored that goal Bayern had a very good chance of beating Madrid. Benzema scored in the goal in the 1st leg which gave Madrid the advantage. Semis & Final of CHL, Ronaldo did not anything.

Yes he did good against some La Liga scrubs. Great job. And Ronaldo scored a bunch of meaningless goals to get an individual trophy for the highest scorer.


you are just butthurt. Messi was a joke last season...walking around ruining Barca's play :rofl:was Diego Godin's bitch in all the important games.

Cristiano? The same guy that created the important goal against Bayern in first leg? That guy that destroyed BVB? Or Juventus? Top scorer of CL brahhh..pls hate more.

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9163
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Collblanc on Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:56 pm

These Mehdrid fans being butthurt their 'best player in the world' is a scrub.  Laughing That freekick against lahm is one of the funniest things i've seen  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
avatar
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2201
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by Adit on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:00 pm

i saw the scrub against Bosnia rofl

Turn over machine thats it. Story of his season..no wonder he won 0 trophies and oops no balondor as well  Sad 

_________________
#WEAREALLTAXFRAUDS
avatar
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9163
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronaldo has 2 World Cup goals

Post by sportsczy on Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:02 pm

Is there and echo in this thread?

_________________
avatar
sportsczy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum