Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by Glory on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:24 pm

seriously I got the feeling I was watching some big team playing against Italia. Such was the class they showcased. Never for a moment they appeared under pressure and on the back foot. Such dynamic and attacking football and that too executing to perfection. Unreal. Stupendous. :bow:
Deserve all the applause in the world. Not just for winning 2 matches but more importantly for the manner in which they got those wins. Molenation :bow: Molenation Simply irresistible stuff.
Superrica Proud

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 5325
Join date : 2013-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by elitedam on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:45 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow: 

It hasn't been just the results either. They've played fantastically well against very good teams.
avatar
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1456
Join date : 2012-05-31
Age : 35

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by messixaviesta on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:seriously I got the feeling I was watching some big team playing against Italia. Such was the class they showcased. Never for a moment they appeared under pressure and on the back foot. Such dynamic and attacking football and that too executing to perfection. Unreal. Stupendous. :bow:
Deserve all the applause in the world. Not just for winning 2 matches but more importantly for the manner in which they got those wins. Molenation :bow: Molenation Simply irresistible stuff.
Superrica Proud

THIS. I felt just the same as I said before.


messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:42 pm

will they be able to live up to the hype though hmm

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24821
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by Funkentelechy on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:12 pm

avatar
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg
Posts : 714
Join date : 2011-10-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by Glory on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:12 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:will they be able to live up to the hype though hmm


who cares man. They have already earned respect from every nook and corner. So whatever happens now, it actually wont matter Proud
avatar
Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 5325
Join date : 2013-07-18
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:15 pm

was a joke LB

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24821
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by messixaviesta on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:18 pm


Excellent. I am amazed how quickly people come up with these things.  Surprised 


messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by messixaviesta on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:will they be able to live up to the hype though hmm


who cares man. They have already earned respect from every nook and corner. So whatever happens now, it actually wont matter Proud

Exactly. Nobody gave them a prayer before the tournament started and now they have nothing to lose.


messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:58 pm

7 Costa Rican players have been ordered to take doping tests after the match, and just 2 Italians Laughing

_________________
avatar
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23306
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by Magic Spray on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:04 pm

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:7 Costa Rican players have been ordered to take doping tests after the match, and just 2 Italians Laughing


 Laughing That haterade

_________________
avatar
Magic Spray
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 164
Join date : 2011-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:05 pm

@messixaviesta wrote:
Lumiere_Blanche wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:will they be able to live up to the hype though hmm


who cares man. They have already earned respect from every nook and corner. So whatever happens now, it actually wont matter Proud

Exactly. Nobody gave them a prayer before the tournament started and now they have nothing to lose.



and that is exactly why I made the joke.
Jesus.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 24821
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by rwo power on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:09 am

@BarrileteCosmico wrote:7 Costa Rican players have been ordered to take doping tests after the match, and just 2 Italians Laughing
Well, did any of the Italian players look as if they possibly could have been doped? XD

_________________
avatar
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Philadelphia Union
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by missjb on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:20 am

I expected this coming after watching their performances against uruguay... their backline were brilliant... it seems they have learn every italian players movement ... That offside trap wow.. makes azzuri looks clueless how to break it.
avatar
missjb
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao
Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by Forza on Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:20 am

Not respect.


Praise. :bow:
avatar
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by messixaviesta on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:06 pm

@rwo power wrote:
@BarrileteCosmico wrote:7 Costa Rican players have been ordered to take doping tests after the match, and just 2 Italians Laughing
Well, did any of the Italian players look as if they possibly could have been doped? XD


Instead they could have been drunk you know given how bad some of their touches on the ball were. Smile

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 4207
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 39

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by Swanhends on Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:00 pm

@urbaNRoots wrote:More grit than Scott Parker could ever dream off :bow: :bow:


lets not go overboard here

_________________


twitter: @yobhends
avatar
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by Casciavit on Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:11 pm

For those who can speak Spanish, Costa Rica's coach Jorge Luis Pinto has his own website were he writes tactical analysis'.

Here is the link for whoever is interested:
www.jorgeluispinto.com
avatar
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 6638
Join date : 2012-08-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Respect for Costa Rica Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum