Chumlum
Hapless_Hans
CBarca
Art Morte
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Extra-time

Is extra-time a good thing? - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%Is extra-time a good thing? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 18 ]
Is extra-time a good thing? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Is extra-time a good thing? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
Is extra-time a good thing? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Is extra-time a good thing? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 24

Is extra-time a good thing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is extra-time a good thing?

Post by rwo power Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:00 am

Problem is if you take away players, then a team that already lost one player is even more disadvantaged. I mean, the more players are taken away, the more it feels if you have one guy less than the opponent. In a 10 vs 11, the disadvantage weighs 9%, if there are less players, it weighs more and more.

rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Is extra-time a good thing? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is extra-time a good thing?

Post by Peccadillo Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:49 am

I don't think the fact the system further disadvantages the team that has lost a man to a red card as a negative consequence of the system though.

Firstly, in theory they deserve to be disadvantaged, it doesn't widen that disadvantage unreasonably.. Although I agree that it does.

Secondly, if anything it means the side who is down a man should be pushing hard to attack when it is 9v10 and kill the game off in the first half of ET.. before it gets to 8v9.

It's a test of depth,
Peccadillo
Peccadillo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2