McAgger
Art Morte
RealGunner
matpol
40 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Who will advance to the semi-finals?

Quarter-Final: Brazil vs Colombia - Page 4 Vote_lcap51%Quarter-Final: Brazil vs Colombia - Page 4 Vote_rcap 51% 
[ 18 ]
Quarter-Final: Brazil vs Colombia - Page 4 Vote_lcap49%Quarter-Final: Brazil vs Colombia - Page 4 Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

Quarter-Final: Brazil vs Colombia - Page 4 Empty Re: Quarter-Final: Brazil vs Colombia

Post by neuro11 Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:32 pm

Brazil - Chile poll result perfect matched with the outcome. Lets see what happens this time  :coffee: 

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Quarter-Final: Brazil vs Colombia - Page 4 Empty Re: Quarter-Final: Brazil vs Colombia

Post by M99 Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:01 pm

Agree with Gil. This place is crawling with Brazil haters. A lot of posters have serious agendas against Silva, Luiz and Oscar. Bore off.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:56 pm

M99 wrote:Agree with Gil. This place is crawling with Brazil haters. A lot of posters have serious agendas against Silva, Luiz and Oscar. Bore off.

I have to agree with this. It's not just GL, it seems to be everywhere on the internet. The amount of conspiracy shouts that were going on in the international media after the Croatia game was ridiculous, especially after the media silence that followed the even more controversial Cameroon-Mexico game.

I have no idea what people's problem is.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:31 pm

Go Colombia... and no, this Brazilian team is by no means better than the 1994 team (on paper and even on the way they play).

PS: Just for laughs... Colombia got lucky that Romania didn't qualify over Greece in the playoffs, remember 1994 and 1998 World Cups Very Happy...
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by commando Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:37 am

Colombia are very impressive.  They may eliminate Brazil, they are a better team.  But, the referees are influenced by the situation.  Interesting that most of the players are from La Liga and Serie A.

commando
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:53 am

After the Chile game I will secretly laugh behind my monitor every time i see someone mentioning how the refs will purposely make mistakes to benefit us.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:29 pm

Ganso wrote:After the Chile game I will secretly laugh behind my monitor every time i see someone mentioning how the refs will purposely make mistakes to benefit us.

Some people just can't stop this kind of nonsense. It was bad enough that fans, players and coaches tried to blame the referee for every important loss suffered but the recent fashion is to go one step beyond and allege a conspiracy by Fifa or Uefa to specifically derail their team's prospects. Maybe they think that can buy them some sympathy from some so called fans of theirs but for me it would be really great if any player or coach making a comment like that in the media were to be tightly slapped then and there in full public view.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Heard Felipao is experimenting with 3 at the back with Henrique (Dante rofl) joining David Luiz, Thiago Silva, Marcelo and Dani Alves at the back. Fernandinho, Paulinho and Oscar in midfield. Hulk and Neymar upfront.

Julio Cesar
Dani Alves Thiago Silva Henrique David Luiz Marcelo
Fernandinho Paulinho
Oscar
Hulk Neymar
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:40 pm

*Maicon trained instead of alves in that team

He experimented that formation, but it's just a possibility.he is probably going with the same as always with Paulinho instead of Gustavo.Paulinho has been destroying in training after he got dropped. Marcelo is a doubt for the game btw.Maybe we will get more clues from the press conference tomorrow.

In more news from Colombia,Bacca might start.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Glory Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:05 pm

want Brazil to win this.  Thumbs up 

Glory
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:39 pm

Hames to break Brazilian hearts. Proud
Can't wait for it.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Nerman to break Brazil haters and underdog lovers hearts Proud
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:34 pm

Brazil are going to play with the golden kits,Colombia with red.Now I think we got this Proud

btw, some reports saying that we will only have about 5000 colombians in the stadium banana
(not completely trusted info though since I read there were 7000 Argentina fans on the Switzerland game and that wasn't true)

Last edited by Ganso on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Ganso wrote:*Maicon trained instead of alves in that team

He experimented that formation, but it's just a possibility.he is probably going with the same as always with Paulinho instead of Gustavo.Paulinho has been destroying in training after he got dropped. Marcelo is a doubt for the game btw.Maybe we will get more clues from the press conference tomorrow.

In more news from Colombia,Bacca might start.

Wtf Scolari will drop Luiz Gustavo? And Neymar is not a doubt anymore?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:38 pm

Neymar is fine.Gustavo is suspended
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:12 am

To be honest I want Brazil to win the World Cup, if not just because I love the country and its culture but because of the amount expectation that the players are going through. I have NEVER in my life seen such expectation for a team to win, its almost as if it must be a formality or all hell will break loose.

Plus Ghana and England are knocked out  Very Happy  and as much as I love Germany, Loew keeps being stupid with the lack of width
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:22 pm

I really hope Brazil win this.

Stop the James hype in its tracks.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:32 pm

I hope this will end a scoreless draw and then go to lots of penalties ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:16 pm

This will be such a good game and Brazil will be a very tough opponent. Playing like shit all tournament means nothing now.

If Brazil wants to show up they will.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:40 pm

Kick wrote:I really hope Brazil win this.

Stop the James hype in its tracks.

lol Could you imagine if Colombia win though? Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:07 pm

I don't get the problem with the "james hype"
He's having a great tournament thus far so I don't get the hate he's getting for being in the spotlight
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:00 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:I don't get the problem with the "james hype"
He's having a great tournament thus far so I don't get the hate he's getting for being in the spotlight

GL despises hype, I am just waiting for the "James is an overrated scrub" thread to pop up.

Spoiler:

Keep doing your thing James u beast Proud
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:39 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:I don't get the problem with the "james hype"

These type of responses are a norm in GL's society. usually a group of people tend to provide a counter influence to excessive hyping of a player, this process is called dehyping, whatever they're being just a hipster or genuinely trying to warn others to not get too excited remains unknown.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:08 pm

James deserves all the hype he's been getting, appreciate don't hate.

Plus i fail to see how Brazil winning equates to stopping the hype, its a team game and if Brazil win it doesn't mean James performances were overhyped.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:56 pm

https://vine.co/v/Mt2e7QqtXQJ

rofl rofl
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:00 am

Proud
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next