matpol
Zealous
LeSwagg James
RealGunner
59 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Who will go through to the Semi final?

Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 6 Vote_lcap58%Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 6 Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 25 ]
Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 6 Vote_lcap42%Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 6 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 43

Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 6 Empty Re: Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany

Post by Ganso Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:51 pm

I think the most frustrating part about this Low formation is that he took everything he has done in the past 6 years and thrown it in the trash and built a new (worse) team in a couple of weeks.

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 6 Empty Re: Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany

Post by Adit Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:52 pm

If shurlee plays he will give a hard time to France. Goetze is just toothless, he definitely looked like the worst attacker so far , even in that portugal drubbing. Lahm at DM Laughing agent pep :bow: , Germany's lack of width is baffling. Two CBs at FBs and two AMs at wings ? seriously.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Ganso wrote:I think the most frustrating part about this Low formation is that he took everything he has done in the past 6 years and thrown it in the trash and built a new (worse) team in a couple of weeks.

Yes that is true.

But there's another way to put it, too.
You could also say that during qualification he follows the template of Bayern and Dortmund, only then at the tournaments he starts to think he needs to apply some own inventions, which is when it goes wrong.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:59 pm

Ganso wrote:I think the most frustrating part about this Low formation is that he took everything he has done in the past 6 years and thrown it in the trash and built a new (worse) team in a couple of weeks.

The most frustrating part is DFB giving him a new contract, I've had enough of Löw since Euro 2012. I hope he can prove me wrong and I'll gladly eat a slice of humble pie if Germany manage to win the whole thing or even get past France.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:07 pm

I forgot to mention earlier that one more reason why I think France will win is that I rate their coach higher than Germany's coach.

Last edited by messixaviesta on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Lahm in midfield wouldn't even be a problem if Löw shaped the front 6 like this with a deeper defensive line:

Klose
Schürrle Özil Müller
Lahm Schweinsteiger

More than Lahm in midfield the bigger problem is a lack of speed, purpose and punch upfront with Götze and Özil doing nothing of note and a ridiculously fragile defensive transition system. No idea why Löw is trying to copy Spain. We don't have the players to dominate and control games to the required level. We can counterattack with speed and attack with few touches though.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:10 pm

RealGunner wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Hope our boys can do this, what a game it will be

Aves les bleux!

You got a call from your uncle in Paris too?

Yeah man he told me bon apetit cest vouz plait se la ile hdohao

crazy aint it?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:11 pm

DAT underdog support at GL. Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:11 pm

Yes Fussball, but then properly accomodating Lahm into midfield still doesn't address the fact he's missing at RB in the first place.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:58 pm

Can't wait for 4th of July. Germany vs France AND Brazil vs Colombia :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Ozil at wings is terrible specially left wing. he can't defend no matter how hard he tries. it is not in his nature. and at left wing he can't create sh*t because there is no option. Low should play Ozil at AM and if he sucks replace him with Gotze. Let wing players play at wing ffs.

anyways i hope Low doesn't change anything in a positive way cuz I'm with France  smoking .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:59 pm

I just hope this doesnt happen Bayern vs Real Madrid in this season's CL, i mean tactics wise. We all know what happened and the strong fear is of the same happening again.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:59 pm

#SaveusBenzema
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Insoucious Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:24 pm

#SaveUsLöw
Insoucious
Insoucious
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by boyzis Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:25 pm

Both teams have tactical problems

France

Benz Giroud Valbuena

Doesn't work

Germany

Lahm should be at right back

I'm supporting Germany anyways let's see who wins

boyzis
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:27 pm

Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 6 Neuer10
Zizou
Zizou
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:12 pm

To get into the proper "Neuer vs France" mood, you might want to watch these here: http://www.goallegacy.net/t26701-germany-s-nr1-manuel-neuer
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Insoucious Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:24 pm

It never made a mistake about France, let's hope it's right once again

Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 6 BrodPJqCIAADeet
Insoucious
Insoucious
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:27 pm

tbh, Khedira replacing Lahm in the midfield downgrades the midfield while helping the RB spot. If Lahm plays the midfield, it's the opposite. In the end, it's about hiding a weakness here imo.

A little different issue with France... Griezmann is skilled but very green. But Benz as the left striker won't work. In the end, you have to gamble on Griezmann and hope that the lights aren't too bright for him.

Where France has the advantage is that it's a very balanced team. Germany is very unbalanced. Talent level is similar overall. Germany's advantage is experience and familiarity with these situations... a lot of very young players out there for France (Varane, Sakho, Pogba and Griezmann). Only Benz and Evra have experience on such a big stage with their clubs.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:28 pm

rwo power wrote:To get into the proper "Neuer vs France" mood, you might want to watch these here: http://www.goallegacy.net/t26701-germany-s-nr1-manuel-neuer

well, France do not have the slightest Chance Wink and I still want a child from Mr. Neuer Smile
Zizou
Zizou
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:29 pm

Insoucious wrote:It never made a mistake about France, let's hope it's right once again

Quarter-Final: France Vs Germany - Page 6 BrodPJqCIAADeet

wait! I thought that Camel was stew already?

Did it not favour Portugal over Germany...  hmm 

Zizou
Zizou
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:24 pm

@Zizou - Re: Manu Neuer...

Aren't those goalies always mean?
Spoiler:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:31 pm

I know it's a ridiculous thing to say, but I feel I do not like that camel at all. Very unlikeable camel.
Want to smack that smug smile off his face.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:35 pm

I have noticed that the Camel always picks the right option(to his right).
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Hapless_Hans wrote:I know it's a ridiculous thing to say, but I feel I do not like that camel at all. Very unlikeable camel.

Off topic but you are insane if you ever try to provoke a Camel like that. Those animals can seriously kill you if agitated (not joking).
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Zealous wrote:
Hapless_Hans wrote:I know it's a ridiculous thing to say, but I feel I do not like that camel at all. Very unlikeable camel.

Off topic but you are insane if you ever try to provoke a Camel like that. Those animals can seriously kill you if agitated (not joking).

I wouldn't try Zealous, as I'm a coward.
I have a big mouth from afar, but having to fight the camel I'd probably try to run and hide behind a dune.
Also I don't even know the camel, if I actually met it we might get along just fine.
Happens quite often that a first impression doesn't turn out to last.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next