urbaNRoots
Gil
Onyx
futbol
Mr Nick09
73 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Alexis on the move let's see where he lands - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexis on the move let's see where he lands

Post by McAgger Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Gil acting like player of the year means anything when Giggs wins it off a 10 game season and Scotty Parker can win it lmao.

this rofl

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Alexis on the move let's see where he lands - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexis on the move let's see where he lands

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:30 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Gil acting like player of the year means anything when Giggs wins it off a 10 game season and Scotty Parker can win it lmao.
IIRC Aguero has never won PFA player of the year, of the month or team of the season Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:00 am

The Franchise wrote:Why is Gil even here trying to say things Laughing

When your in 16th position, your no longer allowed to speak. You dont see Elche fans here talking about shouting and whispering.
dead
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:00 am

Only in england u see players like hazard and bale celebrating awards like bankers player of the year, player player of the month, twitters team of the year, cnn team of the week, queens player of the week.. Infact these guys even go further by adding it to their wikipedia resume.. (See bale)
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:58 pm

You haven't made it until you got haters.

Clowns are out in full force now that Hazard is in the worst form of his career, let's see if you're still anywhere to be seen in a few weeks.

Fact is Hazard is the most organic superstar of all time. Unlike the names being thrown out in this thread he chose to go to a bad team to become the main man. Unlike countless other footballers he rejected an International superpower to play for his modest nation of birth. Rather than collude with other superstars in Spain he chose to join the 6th best team in England and transform them back into a winning team. How many players reject France for a nothing country like Belgium? Not many.

Whatever he wins will be worth way more than anything these peasants win in their career. Unlike Neymar who gets breastfeeded by Messi or other unmentioned players who can take weeks off & still have other stars that can carry the workload. Hazard isn't afforded that luxury as seen by Chelsea's form this season. Again unlike the majority of footballers being mentioned in this thread Hazard's trophies aren't hollow.

As I said before lets see if you're still beating your chest come the end of the season.

Last edited by Gil on Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:04 pm

I understand why Neymar fanboys hate him, but why in general? hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:10 pm

I don't hate him lol, he's just overrated by Gil and many other people.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:11 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't hate him lol, he's just overrated by Gil and many other people.
How is he overrated, second most succesful dribbles the past 6 seasons after Messi, and third most chances created after Özil and Messi?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:28 pm

Since 09-10

Cronaldo 1 League (not POTY) and 1 CL (UPOTY) in the costliest team ever with default referee bias
Hazard 2 Leagues (being the POTY in both) in Lille and Chelsea

Not really sure if overrated, or underrated. scratch
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:35 pm

The nerve Gil has of calling Chelsea the 6th best team in England just because they finished 6th the season before Hazard joined Laughing
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:37 pm

Harmonica wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I don't hate him lol, he's just overrated by Gil and many other people.
How is he overrated, second most succesful dribbles the past 6 seasons after Messi, and third most chances created after Özil and Messi?

Because I watch games and not stat lines.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:41 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Harmonica wrote:
Because I watch games and not stat lines.
How are you supposed to form a legit opinion of every second, of every player the past 6 seasons, if you can't even form a simple argument?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:56 pm

It's ridiculously funny. Obviously he'll never be the goalscorer Messi is but in terms of creativity & dribbling he's just right behind him in terms of current World ranking yet they claim he does nothing. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Nobody hates hazard, its just gil overating him and always bringing up neymar at every mention of hazard. Btw, not everything is bout dribling. Chances created? This is coming from guys that says neymar doesnt like assisting teammates when he had the second most created chance in barca and la liga behind messi. And all of a sudden it has become important, lol, Dat double standard
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Nobody said that he is better than Neymar. In my opinion he is on the same level as the Brazilian and James Rodriguez, probably the best players after Messi and Ronaldo. There are others like Robben and Suarez but I think that these 3 are a bit better
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:53 pm

So hazard and james are better than suarez and robben? How did u come to that conclusion if i may ask? NT pedigree? club trophies? goals? awards? reputation? Youtube clips? Hype? Of which they aren't more exciting or better in those department than those afformentioned players. So, how exactly did u come to that conclusion?
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:41 pm

Bankz wrote:So hazard and james are better than suarez and robben? How did u come to that conclusion if i may ask? NT pedigree? club trophies? goals? awards? reputation? Youtube clips? Hype? Of which they aren't more exciting or better in those department than those afformentioned players. So, how exactly did u come to that conclusion?

By watching their games bounce
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:06 pm

The Franchise wrote:Why is Gil even here trying to say things Laughing

When your in 16th position, your no longer allowed to speak. You dont see Elche fans here talking about shouting and whispering.

LMFAOOOO rofl rofl
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:34 am

Lol suspected from the start that Harmonica praises Hazard because of his insecurity on Nerman Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:21 am

what a player
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:29 pm

We're going to let it slide how much he sucked and almost assisted 2 goals for Bayern? hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:48 pm

Absolutely not :coffee:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Nobody talks about almosts Laughing

"Hey, mate no.2, i almost scored with that hot librarian yesterday!"

"Wow! Awesome, mate!"

Might as well talk about the time i almost bought an XBox One before I came to my senses
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:24 am

Lex wrote:Nobody talks about almosts Laughing

"Hey, mate no.2, i almost scored with that hot librarian yesterday!"

"Wow! Awesome, mate!"

Might as well talk about the time i almost bought an XBox One before I came to my senses

Strange. Wenger always talks very proudly whenever he tells anecdotes about all the world class players which he almost signed. hmm

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:42 am

Almost nailed it :coffee:

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:47 pm

106 games
50 goals
29 assists

Not bad hmm
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next