zarola
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
urbaNRoots
Onyx
58 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid - Page 12 Empty Re: Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:28 pm

Meh, way I see it Bayern still owed us for giving them Robben for so cheap lol

We're even now Proud

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid - Page 12 Empty Re: Official: Toni Kroos to Real Madrid

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:39 pm

sportsczy wrote:That's the risk... you can risk it and maybe the player changes his mind and extends. But if he doesn't, you lose a lot of money.

Bayern don't need the money anyhow. So i understand the decision.

The decision was more between keeping him for the remaining year and let him leave for free or cash in on him now that it became clear he had made up his mind.

We got some decent money for him, and..
Zealous wrote:Meh, way I see it Bayern still owed us for giving them Robben for so cheap lol

We're even now Proud
... if you think Kroos will be anywhere near as much a success for you as Robben was for us Laughing
Fine with me, we're even Wink

Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:53 pm

That's not what I was saying lol

In any case no one will ask Kroos to be the man like Bayern asked Robben to be. This is more about getting a good player in a simple straight forward transfer which for us is rather refreshing.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:56 pm

yes.. ok...

why am I still talking about the guy :facepalm:

I need to gon on holiday No

anyway who is messiah and idriozet, can anyone get my mind this off depressing topic with some tales?
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Footyfan wrote:I don't rate Hapeless/Idriozet/Messiah's footballing knowledge but he is right, you are truly and utterly clueless.

Kroos was probably Pep's favourite player and played most minutes. Although a bit slow and uncreative he was a key aspect in Pep's possession football due to his ability to retain possession and dominate matches.

Pep was one of his greatest supporters which can be further illustrated by Kroos' goodbye posts in which he praises Pep to the sky and rates him even considerably higher than Jupp.

Pep will be definitely disappointed and he wanted Lahm-Kroos-Thiago midfield but the loss would not be big for Bayern in the middle term. It would take a few months but Schweni or Pierre will step up.
Unfortunately for you, dominating Bundesliga matches playing for Bayern is not an achievement, nor is getting minutes when Thiago and Schweinsteiger missed half the season due to injury.

In other words, try again.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:58 am

Why is Kroos leaving Munich to go to Madrid?
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:22 am

Thx and I understand the transfer now as most said....everyone wins situation... still, Pep will need to prove they wont miss Kroos.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:02 am

Morata pretty much funded this deal ffs.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Footyfan Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:19 am

danyjr wrote:
Footyfan wrote:I don't rate Hapeless/Idriozet/Messiah's footballing knowledge but he is right, you are truly and utterly clueless.

Kroos was probably Pep's favourite player and played most minutes. Although a bit slow and uncreative he was a key aspect in Pep's possession football due to his ability to retain possession and dominate matches.

Pep was one of his greatest supporters which can be further illustrated by Kroos' goodbye posts in which he praises Pep to the sky and rates him even considerably higher than Jupp.

Pep will be definitely disappointed and he wanted Lahm-Kroos-Thiago midfield but the loss would not be big for Bayern in the middle term. It would take a few months but Schweni or Pierre will step up.
Unfortunately for you, dominating Bundesliga matches playing for Bayern is not an achievement, nor is getting minutes when Thiago and Schweinsteiger missed half the season due to injury.

In other words, try again.

What is an achievement?

He started in almost every CHL match and had MOM performance in the game against Arsenal

Footyfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Kroos: I only decided to join Madrid after Bayern talks collapsed

Spoiler:
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Every RM fan should know that. He wasn't going anywhere (literally) if him and Bayern agreed terms. In any case, doesn't matter if RM was his 1st choice or never choice, the fact is they got a great player for a relatively good fee.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:38 pm

danyjr wrote:Kroos: I only decided to join Madrid after Bayern talks collapsed

Spoiler:

Kroos: “Real Madrid is the best team there is” Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:44 pm

LeSwagg James wrote:Kroos: “Real Madrid is the best team there is” Proud

That is completely besides the point. I think it is a good deal for both clubs and the player.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:39 pm

Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola says the club did everything they could to convince Toni Kroos to sign a new deal.

The 24-year-old moved to Real Madrid this month after talks with Bayern over a new deal at the Allianz Arena had stalled earlier this year.

Guardiola admits the Bundesliga champions did their utmost to convince the World Cup winner to stay but has wished him well in his new career in Spain.

"We tried to convince him to stay at the club but I understand. He is young and wants new challenges. It is his decision and we have to respect that," he told a press conference.

"I hope he is happy in Madrid. It was an honour to be his coach. I wish the very best to him and his family. At the same time I want to say thank you for what he did last season."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/07/24/4981670/guardiola-we-tried-to-convince-kroos-to-stay-at-bayern

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Are there still haters?

What a player guys
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:25 pm

Best CM in the world along with Modric :bow:
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:25 pm

He is absolutely incredible. He is the first one everyone look to pass to because he never misplaces a pass. All he needed to do was to leave that whinging team to realise his full potential. The best thing to happen to Kroos was Casemiro
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:28 pm

Great tidy player but pales in comparison with Modric.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:35 pm

people comparing him with the likes of Pjanic rofl
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:58 pm

He's been disgustingly underrated for years as I been saying lol.

People don't rate you if you don't have a flashy youtube highlights clip though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:00 am

He has had his ups and downs this season... whenever Real Madrid has shrunk the gap between himself and his other teammates = opponents can't close him down as aggressively because he has quicker and more passing options = he looked godly.

Whenever he had too much real estate around him or Casemiro was out... he wasn't as good.

Great player.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:13 am

Sports its amazing how bias and critical you can be at times, as I have said since kroos came to the club, he is always been great and quietly outperformed modric in plebtly of games, but he isn't pacey or flashy, so fans like nick and hala called for scrubsco or pogba to take his place for retarded reasons, and soon as the team wins everybody gets memory loss and always rated him, typical RM fan nonsense.
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:13 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's been disgustingly underrated for years as I been saying lol.

People don't rate you if you don't have a flashy youtube highlights clip though.

Wonder what RG thinks of him now. Ever since he scored against Arsenal RG has been saying he is overrated.

Speaking of which, what are your thoughts on Modric hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:31 am

Unflappable today. I've seen him play several times, but this was the first game where I finally understood the hype around him.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:35 am

I'd give my life for this man. Absolutely beautiful. Best East German player ever.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:40 am

M99 wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:He's been disgustingly underrated for years as I been saying lol.

Wonder what RG thinks of him now. Ever since he scored against Arsenal RG has been saying he is overrated.

Speaking of which, what are your thoughts on Modric hmm

Haven't seen a game of him in years lol, but considering Madrid's results I'm not really going to argue anything that people here say.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next