*A+ Players* Which players would you rely on in a big game?

+41
Arquitecto
Zealous
sportsczy
Jonesy
Robespierre
BarrileteCosmico
VivaStPauli
Dnmac4
Curtinho
Lord Awesome
El Gunner
CarloGOAL
Rossoneri Ninja
Thimmy
farfan
zigra
Donuts
McAgger
Bankz
fatman123
Gil
httredskins47
The Franchise
Abramovich
Socur Toxanarosa
Nishankly
Footyfan
guest_07
Winter is Coming
dostoevsky
cyberman
rwo power
Freeza
Lupi
Pedram
Kick
Valkyrja
MaraVilla
Tomwin Lannister
LeBĂ©ninois
Onyx
45 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

*A+ Players* Which players would you rely on in a big game? - Page 2 Empty Re: *A+ Players* Which players would you rely on in a big game?

Post by Abramovich Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:24 pm

DROGBAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

*A+ Players* Which players would you rely on in a big game? - Page 2 Empty Re: *A+ Players* Which players would you rely on in a big game?

Post by The Franchise Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:29 pm

You can rely on "anyone".

No player will be at his very best EVERY big game. Seems like you dont have 2 good games vs great teams and you get some kind of label. But the reality is no player will be great every single big game. But most players you can rely on to bring it generally speaking and you would want.

There are just a select few who you dont want.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by httredskins47 Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:35 pm

wesley sneijder

httredskins47
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:38 pm

The Franchise wrote:You can rely on "anyone".

No player will be at his very best EVERY big game. Seems like you dont have 2 good games vs great teams and you get some kind of label. But the reality is no player will be great every single big game. But most players you can rely on to bring it generally speaking and you would want.

There are just a select few who you dont want.

*A+ Players* Which players would you rely on in a big game? - Page 2 DrogbaTorres
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:43 pm

Kick wrote:Schurrle and Drogba.

Abramovich wrote:DROGBAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Gil wrote:*A+ Players* Which players would you rely on in a big game? - Page 2 DrogbaTorres

The man for the big occasion Proud
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:43 pm

Like I told you before I recall Drogba doing very little in various games vs Barcelona. So no, not EVERY game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:55 pm

The Franchise wrote:Like I told you before I recall Drogba doing very little in various games vs Barcelona. So no, not EVERY game.

Drogba averaged a goal/cup final and other then the CL final where he got sent off in, I cant think of a cup final he played poorly in.

In regard to games vs Barcelona in particular, he scored a goal against them in the first leg of the semi the season we won the CL, although other then that game I cant particularly remember his performance in any of the other Chelsea v Barca games
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:07 am

Muller, messi and ronaldo (now)
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:13 am

Gerrard is the biggest big game player with the biggest balls there ever was :coffee:

*A+ Players* Which players would you rely on in a big game? - Page 2 Steven-gerrard-liverpool-ac-milan-champions-l_1256767
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:40 am

fatman123 wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Like I told you before I recall Drogba doing very little in various games vs Barcelona. So no, not EVERY game.

Drogba averaged a goal/cup final and other then the CL final where he got sent off in, I cant think of a cup final he played poorly in.

In regard to games vs Barcelona in particular, he scored a goal against them in the first leg of the semi the season we won the CL, although other then that game I cant particularly remember his performance in any of the other Chelsea v Barca games

There is no need to prove Drogba's ability in big games, its well known and only a fool would question it.

But I do remember his games vs us distinctly, because obviously he was a big worry for me..and in many games, he did nothing simply because he didnt get the ball and when he did it was a long punt up in a 1 v 2.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 am

Gerrard has made more mistakes in big games than any player I can remember

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:51 am

Don't call me James wrote:Gerrard is the biggest big game player with the biggest balls there ever was :coffee:

yeah i don't think i've ever seen him slip a game away
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Socur Toxanarosa Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:31 am

Don't call me James wrote:Gerrard is the biggest big game player with the biggest balls there ever was :coffee:

lol wat
Socur Toxanarosa
Socur Toxanarosa
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:11 am

*A+ Players* Which players would you rely on in a big game? - Page 2 B05DPexCcAAFItn
GOAT
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zigra Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:51 am

Push this thread because he scored a goal against some midtable team? bounce
zigra
zigra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Ajax

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:42 am

rwo power wrote:Manu Neuer <3
Said it before, saying it now again. :coffee:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:02 am

not to mention costing his nation the AFCON final . not once, but twice Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:22 am

Robben, Di Maria, and the ever composed, Kroos.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:58 am

etoo and messi
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Totti and Di Natale
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:22 pm

...is there some other Di Natale I've never heard of before? Because you're surely not talking about Toto.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Toto pretty poor in big matches outside Serie A ofc.

K.P comes to mind. Despite what casual fans might think, Sergio Ramos is exceptional when properly motivated.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CarloGOAL Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 pm

Ibra.
Milito in the past.

Ronaldo. Pirlo.

CarloGOAL
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Isco
And main man Schurrle.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bankz Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:30 pm

Higuain, hazard, ozil. Honourable mention (suarez).
Bankz
Bankz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:54 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Toto pretty poor in big matches outside Serie A ofc.

K.P comes to mind. Despite what casual fans might think, Sergio Ramos is exceptional when properly motivated.

Whilst it's hard to miss Boa playing like dross against mid-table opponents I do miss his routine wonder goals in big matches.

Spoiler:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next