dmize
McAgger
LeSwagg James
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Freeza
24 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:31 pm

I stand corrected. Instead of being an idiot and watching on my phone, I searched for videos on the computer. It's odd to me that the Cleveland video Swagg posted slows down the play at a moment that makes no sense - I say no sense because the ball wasn't on the backboard. Once I found some other videos, it seems more like a clean block. That being said, if this went to court, there is no clear cut evidence. The video needs to be played in super slow motion if you wanted to be sure.

Back to top Go down

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:06 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:That video was made to make it look like a goal tend.

Such a shitty angle lol watch this.

It's clearly a block, I love it how everytime I'm right it's hating though. rofl

Yeah that video angle makes it look more like a block than the other one, that's super close close though.. I need to see the video at like 1:48.5 Laughing

Either way the human eye can't differentiate that in real time

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:09 pm

That's about as close as it gets. It probably hit the backboard a split second before, but in real time, I've got no problem with that being called a block, could've been called either way.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
But seriously main man Boogie Cousins went off again, I wonder how long Sac can keep this up hmm

Didn't see the game but Boogie had 30 and 10 or something crazy in the first half alone. He only played 22 minutes the entire game. And Rudy Gay 29 points on 12 shots.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:31 pm

http://www.courant.com/sports/la-sp-sn-bill-simmons-blasts-espn-again-20141106-story.html

Actually with Bill Simmons on this one...

He was simply offering up an opinion, and it certainly wasn't to "grab a headline". They all work at ESPN and you're going to attack a colleague over his opinion?

This is from a show(Mike and Mike) that's never had a unpopular opinion on ANYTHING. They both go with the grain and never take any hard stances. Watered down sports show tbh.

Wonder what's going to happen to Simmons now that it's his 2nd time he criticized ESPN recently.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:13 pm

I've just come to say that this is utterly disrespectful and Nerlens Noel should be BANNED from the NBA Shocked

The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 39 Ibvnggmr5ij3hkulcnkw
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:31 pm

Wade and Lebron had issues adjusting to each other's game too in 2010-11. Difference was, Wade is(was) Lebron's 29 year old friend while Kyrie is a 22 year old....team mate. Not as easy to iron out(I know its only been 4 games, mind).
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Blue Barrett wrote:Wade and Lebron had issues adjusting to each other's game too in 2010-11. Difference was, Wade is(was) Lebron's 29 year old friend while Kyrie is a 22 year old....team mate. Not as easy to iron out(I know its only been 4 games, mind).

Kyrie is also trying to make a name for himself still, this is going to take a long time.. Even it even works out

I wouldn't be surprised of he gets shipped out, Blatt stated he wants Bron and Love to 'eat first'.. We'll see if Kyrie can adjust or not
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:13 pm

It will definitely take longer IMO, for starters Miami was a lot more versatile team and obviously had much better defenders.

Not to mention in Miami, Lebron had leadership around him in Wade and Riley who he could lean on at any time.
Now it's Lebron's team and everyone else is leaning on him so it's a completely different scenario.

I would be quite surprised if they get it together this year for a multitude of reasons but the main one would probably be that lack of leadership.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Can I just point out, block or goaltend..it doesnt make up for anything...thats 2 points taken away and 3 points added, at best Laughing

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Barkley " I'm fasting until Lakers win a game "

Dude ain't eating till they play Philly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:50 am

So my friends are gassed about the Raptors this season.. I've learned my lesson when it comes to that Laughing

They better beat the Wiz tonight, they should win games like this.. I'm probably the only out of us who thinks the Wiz are better when healthy, and that John Wall is better than Lowry Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:58 am

John Wall needs to take the next step this season. He's been on that hibernation mode for way too long. What is he like 25 now? Really hasn't reached the overwhelming reputation he came into the league with.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:26 pm

24.. 5th season in the league, he's had injury problems as well.. Still very early in his career :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:40 pm

Wizards are better than the Raptors, unless Wade and Bosh stay healthy they are 3 seed.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Don't call me James wrote:John Wall needs to take the next step this season. He's been on that hibernation mode for way too long. What is he like 25 now? Really hasn't reached the overwhelming reputation he came into the league with.

I feel like thats because they dont watch the Wizards.

Because the only points better than him are Paul, Parker and Curry, a not injured Rose and Westbrook, and he isnt far from those 3.

Anyways

Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Bulls are weird this year, offense is quite good but defence is quite frankly crap compared to what we are used to under Thibs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:06 pm

I think a couple of things with that.

Noah has been sick for like a week, obviously he is a big part of their defence.

Rose is a horrible defensive player, he gets beat off the ball really often. At least he tries, but he really has no clue.

They have missed Butler, who has missed time.

McBuckets and Mirotic I imagine are having a culture shock on that end.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:09 pm

Speaking of Butler he really is balling, I did expect a improvement offensively as we discussed before but he's surpassed them expectations so far.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:16 pm

Orlando's jerseys are awful. Get them some other ones pls Sad

Gordon is going to be an all-defense player for many years, holy shit he's good at times.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:16 pm

The Franchise wrote:I think a couple of things with that.

Noah has been sick for like a week, obviously he is a big part of their defence.

Rose is a horrible defensive player, he gets beat off the ball really often. At least he tries, but he really has no clue.

They have missed Butler, who has missed time.

McBuckets and Mirotic I imagine are having a culture shock on that end.

Yeah, Rose is pretty bad now. Before the injuries he was solid strictly off athleticism.

IDK about Mirotic but McDermott has never been asked to play defense in his life, definite culture shock.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Boston's 3 PG defense last night was something to behold ffs, never seen so much effort in my life Laughing Rondo, Smart and Bradley were flying around like crazy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:20 pm

Freeza wrote:Orlando's jerseys are awful. Get them some other ones pls Sad

Gordon is going to be an all-defense player for many years, holy shit he's good at times.

Should bring these back:
The Official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 39 Penny-Hardaway-BJ-Armstrong-Game-3-ESF-1995

Raptors are bringing their early 2000s purple jerseys back. Might even be tonight, read about it this week.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:24 pm

Yeah those magic Jerseys are very good, would love those. Should bring some of the retro jerseys back instead of the sleeves tbh. And not just as a gimmick one off game, but for a season.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Freeza wrote:Boston's 3 PG defense last night was something to behold ffs, never seen so much effort in my life Laughing Rondo, Smart and Bradley were flying around like crazy

Not for much longer, Smart just got took off on a stretcher. Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Freeza wrote:Boston's 3 PG defense last night was something to behold ffs, never seen so much effort in my life Laughing Rondo, Smart and Bradley were flying around like crazy

Not for much longer, Smart just got took off on a stretcher. Sad

FFS the two greatest franchises just hit with some *bleep* up voodoo shit..
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next