sportsczy
dronte
MMM
Adrian0911
salmano9
34 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 5 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by MMM Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:06 am

it wasn't even a proper friendly ffs...

Nicola Legrottaglie  Proud  Very Happy

MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 5 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:52 am

Legro was great Sad lol poor guy.

I really don't have anything to say after this loss cuz its embarrassing, even though its in pre season... Let's see what happens vs cesena in the next few days...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:08 am

It's not because we lost this pointless friendly that I'm saying this but we all know that Allegri isn't liked neither by the fans nor by the local press. Everybody is ready to jump at him with the first mistake he will do. None except Agnelli is willing to give him time. If Allegri doesn't start well in the season I expect him to be be sacked by January and I repeat, not because Agnelli will want to sack him but because regardless of what Allegri will do, the fans will still want him out.

Come home Laudrup you legend, Qatar is not for you Proud 

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:57 pm

I agree with andrew Philips
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:50 am

Well Moggi appointed him, it was his words that he advised Juve to get him.

I like how he is not coming out just to speak in the media, just to have him in the news. And what I lvoe ist hat he is flexible with his tactics. Tbh after cooling off from Conte's resignation. I was thinking a lot, and I realized I wanted managerial change. Conte reached his peak he had nothing to offer more if you ask me, in europe his tactics were easly exposed and he was not that flexible. He got us on our feet and its time to walk, and I think Allegri is the man who can offer us that, at least in EU.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:11 pm

Allegri: 'Vidal is fundamental'

Max Allegri assured Arturo Vidal is “a fundamental player” for Juventus and expects better against Cesena.

The new Coach lost his first game since replacing Antonio Conte, falling 3-2 to amateur side Lucento, and takes on newly-promoted Serie A team Cesena on Wednesday.

“That defeat with Lucento hit the headlines, but tomorrow is a completely different game,” insisted Allegri in his Press conference.

“Our training only began on Monday morning and we haven’t yet reached an acceptable fitness level.

“All the players will come to Cesena, even the internationals. I have at my disposal a group of players who immediately realised how to optimise the time at our disposal.”

There are numerous stories circulating, particularly in Chile, that Vidal is ready to join Manchester United for €60m (approximately £48m).

“I spoke to Vidal to understand his fitness levels. He is motivated, so club and Coach are very happy he will remain in Turin.

“He had surgery just 32 days before the World Cup, so will train on a special schedule for a few days. Vidal is fundamental for Juventus and not just in practical terms and he wants to stay.”

The Serie A fixture list pits Allegri against his old club Milan at San Siro just three rounds into the new season.

“It will be intriguing, also because it’s a challenge between two teams who want the Scudetto. It’s going to be a difficult season, so for me and the lads it would be important to win.

“I come back to San Siro as an opponent, having spent three and a half exciting years there. Last year Milan were very unlucky, but they and Inter will be back in the Scudetto race.”

The internationals only arrived from their post-World Cup vacations on Monday, including Andrea Pirlo, who left Milan because he was not in Allegri’s plans.

“I saw them motivated. I am new to this environment was catapulted into it from one day to the next, so I’m still trying to get a handle on everything. We’ve only got a month to achieve that.

“Pirlo? We already spoke 10 days ago. We are professionals.”

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:28 pm

Allegri: Vidal, Pogba happy here

Max Allegri has considered focus for Juventus’ first friendly of their tour, a new role for Paul Pogba and transfer talk on the Frenchman and Arturo Vidal.

The Bianconeri are in Indonesia for the first leg of their pre-season tour of Asia and Oceania, to face the national football team tomorrow in Jakarta.

“We are very happy to be here, the reception from the fans was great yesterday when we arrived and there were so many there,” Allegri has told reporters at a first Press conference on the tour.

“It was a beautiful surprise. Thank you to all our fans. I do not know much about Indonesian football, I know that it is developing.

“It will be a good workout against guys who will look to stand out. The objective of the game tomorrow is to try to improve the physical condition.

“We have just had a first week of working with the national team players. All matches are useful because we only have four before the start of the season.

“New tactics? At this time I insist with the defensive three, then later we will try alternatives.”

However, one new approach could be in Paul Pogba’s role in the side.

“I will try to use him more in the attack. He is one of the best youngsters in the world, with huge technical and physical qualities.

“Yet, there is also still plenty of room for improvement.”

Both Pogba and teammate Arturo Vidal have had a summer full of speculation regarding their future at Vinovo.

“Vidal and Pogba are very happy to be here and I am very happy to coach them.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Pogba could be very useful in a more attacking role.
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:11 pm

What I love about Allegri is that he loves using youngsters.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:52 pm

HAHAHAHAHA I think that he means he will make pogba the next Kevin Constant? LOOOL... Back up LB perhaps? Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:00 pm

GIGItheBest wrote:Pogba could be very useful in a more attacking role.

Agree. Always thought Pogba's attacking skills MUST be used more often.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Yeah he always looks best when attacking, this could be the move that elevates him even further

In physical games, we could go for

Vidal----Marchisio----Asamoah
----------Pogba--------------
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:45 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Yeah he always looks best when attacking, this could be the move that elevates him even further

In physical games, we could go for

Vidal----Marchisio----Asamoah
----------Pogba--------------

Thats one mean midfield it cant get much better than that so so sweet.
I would love Pirlo getting hated on by Allegri for the rest of his Juve career cause he really sucks donkey balls this old fart.

I think this is what Allegri will opt for the 4-3-1-2 with the 3-1 all consisting of midfielders with Pogs, King, Marc, Ass and Pereyra all able to play behind the strikers it would make sense and you would not have to move Tevez wide.
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Ass? Laughing haha... don't hate on pirlo plzz... he saved our assses A LOT last season with his free kicks
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:07 pm

salmano9 wrote:Ass? Laughing haha... don't hate on pirlo plzz... he saved our assses A LOT last season with his free kicks

actually I to think that our team plays better without pirlo with Marchisio in his place. Pirlo would be good sub thou
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:21 pm

Thats true Dev, but we better respect him more
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:23 am

DeviAngel wrote:What I love about Allegri is that he loves using youngsters.

Yes allegri using coman more often can be really good for his development. I wonder if he'll help Morata become even better. But do you think maybe he was using the youngsters a lot because he didn't have such a great team at Milan?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:43 am

GIGItheBest wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:What I love about Allegri is that he loves using youngsters.

Yes allegri using coman more often can be really good for his development. I wonder if he'll help Morata become even better. But do you think maybe he was using the youngsters a lot because he didn't have such a great team at Milan?

Sassuolo
On August 2007, Allegri became head coach of ambitious Serie C1 team Sassuolo, who Allegri managed to lead quickly into the top league spots. On 27 April 2008, Sassuolo mathematically ensured the 2007–08 Serie C1/A league title, thus winning a historical first promotion to Serie B for the neroverdi.

Cagliari
On 29 May 2008, Allegri was announced as new head coach of Cagliari in the Serie A, replacing Davide Ballardini. [b]Despite a disappointing start, with five losses in the first five league matches, Allegri was confirmed by club chairman Massimo Cellino and later went on to bring his team up to a mid-table placement in December. On 9 December, following a 1–0 home win to Palermo, Cagliari announced to have agreed a two-year contract extension with Allegri
, with a new contract that was set to expire on 1 June 2011. The contract was then revealed to have been signed on October, in the midst of the rossoblu's early crisis result.[6]

He completed the 2008–09 season in an impressive ninth place, which was hailed as a huge result with respect to the limited resources, the lack of top-class players, and the high quality of Cagliari's attacking football style, which led the Sardinians not far from UEFA Europa League qualification. Such results led him to be awarded the Panchina d'Oro (Golden bench), a prize awarded to the best Serie A football manager according to other managers' votes. In the 2009–10 season, he managed to confirm Cagliari's high footballing levels despite the loss of regular striker Robert Acquafresca, leading an impressive number of three players from his side — namely Davide Biondini, Federico Marchetti, and Andrea Cossu — to receive Italian national team call-ups during his reign at the club.

[b]On 13 April 2010, Cagliari surprisingly removed Allegri from his managerial duties despite a solid 12th place with 40 points,
and youth coach Giorgio Melis — with Gianluca Festa as his assistant — was appointed at his replacement.

Milan

Allegri was released from his contract by Cagliari on 17 June 2010, under request of Serie A giants Milan, who were interested in appointing him as their new manager.[9] On 25 June, Allegri was officially appointed as the new manager of Milan. In his first season in charge, Allegri led Milan to their first championship title since 2004, beating title incumbents Internazionale in both league fixtures. His side, however, failed to make it past the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia, losing to Palermo 4–3 on aggregate. The team also qualified for the knockout stage of the UEFA Champions League, where they were eliminated by Tottenham Hotspur.

Success continued in his second season at the club. He led Milan to their sixth Supercoppa Italiana by coming from behind in a 2–1 win over city rivals Internazionale in a game played at the Beijing National Stadium. That was as far as his success went for that season, however. A semi-final Coppa Italia knockout at the hands of Juventus followed by a quarter-final UEFA Champions League knockout at the hands of Barcelona left Milan fighting on only one front towards the end of the season — the Scudetto. Even that was to be lost, however, with the Rossoneri finishing in second place to Juventus and therefore qualifying for next season's Champions League group stage.

On 13 January 2012, Allegri agreed to extend his contract with Milan to the end of 2013–14 season. On 5 June 2012, Allegri stated that he intends to coach for only 10 more years and plans to retire at the age of 55 due to the fact that coaching contains a high level of stress and anxiety. He also said that he hopes to coach the Italian national side before he retires.

At the beginning of the 2012–13 season, Milan had only collected 8 points from their first 7 games, putting Allegri in danger of getting fired early on. Despite all the criticism from the critics, Milan stuck with Allegri and he managed to get the best out of some younger players including Stephan El Shaarawy, Milan's home-grown player Mattia De Sciglio and later on Mario Balotelli. Allegri managed to steer the Rossoneri from 16th place to finishing 3rd at the end of the season, with an epic 2–1 comeback victory away to Siena. That gave Milan the spot to play in the playoff round for the 2013–14 Champions League campaign.

On 1 June 2013, club president Silvio Berlusconi confirmed Allegri to remain as the manager of Milan, despite numerous speculations that he would be given the sack. On 31 December 2013, Allegri confirmed he will leave the club at the end of the season, telling Gazzetta dello Sport that “Of course this is my last Christmas at AC Milan.”

On 13 January 2014 Milan reported that Allegri and his staff was relieved of their duties with immediate effect

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:59 am

I hope he has the balls to play the 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1

cos I hate the way h has started warming up to Conte's 3-5-2 formation, and we are after CB's wasting hard coin in vain.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:27 am

Just to say: Allegri usually doesn't start well in his seasons...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Allegri pleased with Juve triumph

Max Allegri said Juventus must “try to improve upon our solid foundations” after an 8-1 win in Indonesia.

The Bianconeri began their pre-season tour of Asia with a thumping 8-1 victory over the ISL All Stars.

“It was a good training session and I am satisfied with the attitude of the lads this evening,” Allegri told the official Juventus Twitter account.

We picked up the pace, adding great intensity so that we can improve our fitness levels.

“The competition will be far tougher in Serie A, so we must try to improve upon our solid foundations.”

The Old Lady’s next test will be in Sydney against a group of A-League All-Stars, including Alessandro Del Piero, on Sunday.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:22 am

ALLEGRI: "Welcome to my crazy Juve. We are all Italian football"

Massimiliano Allegri focused on the incredible affection from fans Indonesians against his Juventus. Here is the message published by the Juventus coach on his website: " The welcome we received in Jakarta in the early days of # JuveTour was really crazy: we could expect enthusiasm for one of the top clubs in the world, but certainly not hundreds of supporters with flags and T-shirts to sing the chorus in Italian curve Scirea outside our hotel. Travelling around the world we remember once again how true Italian football and how it may be abroad, how have fans in every corner of the globe is essential strategies for growth not only of a single club: it is true that here we play with the jersey of the team that won the last three league titles, but represent Italian football. "
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:05 am

he should drop the 3-5-2 really, sell Mehgbonna, move to a back 4 time to give meh Serie A teams a headache with the 4-3-3

time to unleash King Coman the Barbarian Proud
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:59 am

JuventusFC @juventusfcen  ·  2h
Happy 47th birthday to @OfficialAllegri who will be celebrating all the way in Sydney!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuvVGAHCYAAv_8N.png

Wow.Dint know he was that old actually.Thought he was a good 3-4 yrs younger.

http://instagram.com/p/rjLSE4ohAm/?modal=true
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:50 am

Happy Birthday Heart best coach ever Very Happy
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:25 am

Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri has played down speculation that Arturo Vidal could leave the club for Manchester United before the close of the summer transfer window.

The Chilean has been heavily linked with a transfer to Old Trafford since this summer's World Cup but his coach believes that rumours of an imminent move away from Turin are merely representative of the fact that the former Bayer Leverkusen man is a top player.

"I don't think he's on the market, if that's what you want to know," Allegri told Tuttosport. "Great players are always talked about.

"Big clubs are only looking for great players, but Juventus are a great club. Obviously Bayern or United or Real Madrid can think about him as much as they want."

The former AC Milan coach went on to insist that he will not be rash in the transfer market as Juve look to further strengthen their squad with a couple of additions before the start of the new Serie A season at the end of the month.

"I'll assess things with the club," Allegri explained. "We have little time and the margin for error is thin.

"If we bring in two players, we cannot go wrong. We will evaluate what to do in the market in the attack.

"It's better not to sign anyone than someone who's not needed. It's useless if we sign a low-level player. If we sign one, it'll be a major player.

"We need a player who can play in both formations we use, the 3-5-2 and with three strikers."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/08/18/5041847/allegri-tells-manchester-united-vidal-isnt-on-the-market?ICID=HP_BN_7
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next