sportsczy
dronte
MMM
Adrian0911
salmano9
34 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 8 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by salmano9 Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:40 pm

Lol throw out gio, sell him or whatever and play this young lad.

Lol this gio will never be even 1 cm close to King Ale...

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 8 Empty Re: - Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:18 am

We Owe him a huge apology. On par with Conte...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:28 am

Much less stubborn than Conte, and said we MUST qualify for the last 16 all along

Conte for all his motivational qualities was a pussy and made our team grow a f*ckin inferiority complex
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:25 pm

Thec only thing that annoys me in him is that he just leaves the pitch after a win without celebrating with the players
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:31 pm

salmano9 wrote:Thec only thing that annoys me in him is that he just leaves the pitch after a win without celebrating with the players

Well they boo'ed him until yesterday, insulted him, give him time he must be offended too, just for doing his work in Milan.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:00 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
salmano9 wrote:Thec only thing that annoys me in him is that he just leaves the pitch after a win without celebrating with the players

Well they boo'ed him until yesterday, insulted him, give him time he must be offended too, just for doing his work in Milan.

who boo'ed him? Milanista or juventini
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:09 pm

salmano9 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

who boo'ed him? Milanista or juventini

Juventini, he was insluted just for doing his job in Milan
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:54 pm

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:52 pm

Allegri: 'Juve can afford Pogba'

Max Allegri praised Sebastian Giovinco and assured “Juventus can afford to keep Paul Pogba” after a 6-1 mauling of Verona.

The Coach spoke to Rai Sport following tonight’s Coppa Italia Round of 16 triumph in Turin, which saw Giovinco bag a brace.

“We didn’t play with a second-choice team. We are Juventus and it’s only right that we put in a performance like this,” said Allegri.

“I am counting on these players and even if certain choices force me to leave someone out, games like this make it easy for me to pick them.”

Has Giovinco scored his last goals for Juve, considering he’ll be out of contract at the end of the season?

His quality is certainly not a novelty. He hasn’t had much playing time because I have five strikers competing for two places. Over the course of a campaign, the players who need to be ready when called can become fundamental.

“Giovinco has never been on the market. There’s a lot of chatter, but I don’t think he wants to leave.”

Juventus will face Verona again on Sunday evening in Serie A, but Allegri warned against expecting a new 6-1 scoreline.

“It’ll be a completely different game, as Verona generally concede very little. We have to improve, as we conceded from a corner again.”

Pogba was also on target and this week agent Mino Raiola suggested Juventus couldn’t afford to resist €100m offers.

“Juventus can afford Pogba because he already plays for Juventus,” replied Allegri. “It’s only normal that all of Europe wants him, as he’s only 21 years old and immensely talented.

“We need some reinforcements to complete this squad, having lost Asamoah and Romulo for three months. If we don’t find replacements up to their standard, then it’s only right to let our youngsters develop and play.”
-----

For SKY he said he will use this formation more, and he had praise for Pereyra.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:47 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Allegri: 'Juve can afford Pogba'

Max Allegri praised Sebastian Giovinco and assured “Juventus can afford to keep Paul Pogba” after a 6-1 mauling of Verona.

The Coach spoke to Rai Sport following tonight’s Coppa Italia Round of 16 triumph in Turin, which saw Giovinco bag a brace.

“We didn’t play with a second-choice team. We are Juventus and it’s only right that we put in a performance like this,” said Allegri.

“I am counting on these players and even if certain choices force me to leave someone out, games like this make it easy for me to pick them.”

Has Giovinco scored his last goals for Juve, considering he’ll be out of contract at the end of the season?

His quality is certainly not a novelty. He hasn’t had much playing time because I have five strikers competing for two places. Over the course of a campaign, the players who need to be ready when called can become fundamental.

“Giovinco has never been on the market. There’s a lot of chatter, but I don’t think he wants to leave.”

Juventus will face Verona again on Sunday evening in Serie A, but Allegri warned against expecting a new 6-1 scoreline.

“It’ll be a completely different game, as Verona generally concede very little. We have to improve, as we conceded from a corner again.”

Pogba was also on target and this week agent Mino Raiola suggested Juventus couldn’t afford to resist €100m offers.

“Juventus can afford Pogba because he already plays for Juventus,” replied Allegri. “It’s only normal that all of Europe wants him, as he’s only 21 years old and immensely talented.

“We need some reinforcements to complete this squad, having lost Asamoah and Romulo for three months. If we don’t find replacements up to their standard, then it’s only right to let our youngsters develop and play.”
-----

For SKY he said he will use this formation more, and he had praise for Pereyra.

I'm always happy to see seba given more chances Smile If he scores, he is welcome to stay. Anyways, Juve is his home. What does he mean that he will depend on youth?! Asa and romulo play as lb, rb... The only youth players we have in our first team squad are mattiello and coman.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:16 pm

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 8 357kpdz
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:23 pm

We may play as 352 vs Milan
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:31 pm

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 8 10994873_840984539310106_8995756686843289117_n

After the Tevez Goal
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:31 pm

Allegri: "State of Italian football isnt as bad as some say. Maybe we wont eat expensive dishes at a €100 restaurant but we can have a seat."

“I've read that Juventus apparently got a 'lucky' draw. But I think we can look at it a different way. Considering the way we played at home against Borussia and up in Dortmund maybe it's the other teams who breathed a sigh of relief after avoiding us.”

Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:58 pm

Max Smile))
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:56 pm

Allegri won the 5th edition of the Enzo Bearzot . The award is sponsored by the Sports ACLI and is dedicated to the Italian soccer coaches who have helped to disseminate and promote sporting values ​​.

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 8 10977_888349344571065_1608528101337379076_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Juventus Coach Max Allegri wins the Enzo Bearzot Award for his “ability to combine results with good football.”

The trophy to Italian tacticians is voted by a panel, including FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio, and last year was given to Carlo Ancelotti.

“During his career Allegri has always been able to build teams with the ability to combine results with good football,” read the statement.

“The achievements he reached were through focusing on a cohesive group, both on and off the field.

“Like the great Enzo Bearzot, Massimiliano Allegri always placed himself a step behind his players, giving them responsibility, but also guiding them with tactical wisdom and balance, remaining firm and calm.

“This working method seems to have become the hallmark of one of Italy’s best Coaches.”

The trophy will be handed over on May 25.

This award was founded in 2011 in honour of 1982 World Cup winning Coach Bearzot.

Previous winners are Cesare Prandelli, Walter Mazzarri and Vincenzo Montella.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:48 pm

Allegri: 'My greatest fear at Juventus...'

Max Allegri reveals what his 'greatest fear' was when joining Juventus, and discusses the stadium and tactics.

The Bianconeri boss took part in a Q&A session with the supporters, and much of the interview was focused on his experience when joining the club.

“When I was first nannounced as Juventus' Coach, I felt very happy, because I knew I was being given the opportunity to win.

“But my greatest fear when joining the team was that I wouldn't be able to take a place in the heart of the tifosi, because I promised I'd do that by means of results.

“Entering the Juventus Stadium is a unique emotion and I think our first home victory this year was the most important. The stadium is an extra resource for the team and for all of us.

“As for our formation, it can change. We can play with three or four defenders and then modify it, but these are just details.

“Our best game so far was against Lazio [3-0, November 22].”

Finally, Allegri was asked whether he'd forgiven the supporters for their initial scepticism in his regards.

“I certainly did. Forgiving was the right thing to do, because I think the reaction of the supporters to my appointment on July 16 was normal.

“The month of July saw some very sudden changes for the club. It was only by means of hard work and respect for the tifosi that we did well this season, and now we must finish it at our very best, because we still haven't won anything.

“We're not at the end of the championship, much less the Champions League or the Coppa Italia.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:59 pm

'Juventus can go on in Europe'

Coach Max Allegri believes Juventus can progress in the Champions League, and looks forward to the Coppa Italia.

In a Q&A session with supporters, the 47-year-old was asked for his thoughts on the 3-0 victory against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League, as well as on the 2-1 defeat to Fiorentina in the domestic cup.

“We deserved a night like that [in Dortmund] after all the hard work we did in the last few months," he declared.

“We must have faith in our ability to go on, even though the game against Monaco isn't easy at all. It's a much more complicated game than everyone says.

“As for the Coppa Italia, we haven't won it in a long time and we'll do everything we can to make up for that. We can still turn the first leg around.”

The questions then became more general, and Allegri was asked for three traits that every great team should possess.

“Hunger for victory, great technique, and fair play. Three words to describe Juventus? Organised, attentive and ambitious.

“Here everything is arranged perfectly and all I have to think about is what happens on the pitch.

“The key ingredient in a player-manager relationship? Honesty, for sure. It's the most important aspect in any relationship."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:15 pm

Allegri: ‘Tevez plays if fit’

Massimiliano Allegri says Carlos Tevez will start for Juventus against Empoli if he’s not tired from international duty.

The striker represented Argentina in an international friendly in New Jersey, and only returned to Turin yesterday.

“I’d like to see how Tevez is,” Allegri told assembled media in his pre-match Press conference.

“If he’s fine and not affected by jet-lag then he’ll play tomorrow. The others are all fine.

“The game lasts 100 minutes so you need everyone, particularly at this stage of the season where tiredness becomes a factor.

“I think changes are especially important in the last half hour of the match. We have to try and have players on the bench who, when they come on, can immediately get into the rhythm of the game.”

There were reports this week that the Coach will be handed a contract extension, but Allegri is adamant that nothing will be discussed until the end of the season.

“I haven’t talked about anything, because now is not the time. At the moment the most important thing is to try and end the season well.

“That won’t be tomorrow, because tomorrow won’t mathematically assure us the Scudetto. At the moment I think we need four more games to mathematically win.

“We have to take things one step at a time. Now we’re thinking about tomorrow, then the [Coppa Italia semi-final with Fiorentina] on Tuesday.

“One game at a time, we’ll get to the end.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:43 pm

Allegri: 'Padoin can be a Coach'

Max Allegri said Simone Padoin “could become a Coach” after filling in for Andrea Pirlo as Juventus beat Empoli 2-0.

The Bianconeri notched up a fourth consecutive Serie A victory, although Roberto Pereyra’s late goal meant it wasn’t a fourth straight 1-0 result.

“First of all I am very happy with the performance, especially as it was Padoin’s first time playing in front of the defence, Angelo Ogbonna was back after a month and Stefano Sturaro had only his second start,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“We allowed Empoli practically nothing in the first half, but after the break we tried to control the situation and did run some risks. We should’ve been more concentrated and anticipated the moves.

“It’s not easy to win four in a row with clean sheets. Many of the players only returned from international duty on Thursday, so they really do deserve compliments.

“Empoli are a very organised side and played well, so we had to play between the lines and the only way to open them up was to keep moving their defenders from one side to the other.

“I’d say it’s a great victory against a team in good shape who were unbeaten in eight games.”

Allegri had particular praise for benchwarmer Padoin, who took over the Andrea Pirlo role in the absence of Claudio Marchisio and Paul Pogba too.

“Padoin is proving himself to be a great professional. As well as being able to play in many different roles, he also has the characteristics to become a Coach! He’s tactically intelligent and it’s tough to play in front of the defence. He brings balance to the side and anywhere you put him, he does the job.”

The gap at the top of the table is still 14 points, as Roma beat Napoli 1-0 today, but there are only nine rounds to go.

Meanwhile, Juve have to overturn a 2-1 first leg defeat to Fiorentina in the Coppa Italia semi-final on Tuesday night.

“Marchisio will be available against Fiorentina on Tuesday, while I hope to have Pirlo against Monaco, though he’s been out for six weeks so we have to introduce him back slowly.

“Arturo Vidal just had a knock to the ankle, it’s nothing serious.”

The Bianconeri can also start thinking about the Champions League quarter-final against Monaco.

“I saw a bit of Monaco’s game yesterday. They might not have as much quality as Borussia Dortmund, but they are difficult to play against and the fact they’re underdogs will give them something more,” continued Allegri.

“I told the lads you mustn’t be more talented in a Champions League quarter-final, but you have to be better on the night.

“I brought my concepts to the squad and tried to improve those things that could be improved after winning the Scudetto for three years in a row. This team should be aware it’s one of the best in Europe, but we mustn’t get sated. I think the individuals can still improve in various ways.”

Laughing Laughing
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:48 pm

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 8 L41lVAFGvsEKtNxNm
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:41 pm

That was my favorite moment from the match Very Happy this guy is epic

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:22 am

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 8 Jsu8PFp

- Mr. Massimiliano Allegri | #EuroMax |  - Page 8 Tumblr_nmb07wzQLF1sl3r2wo1_1280
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:57 pm

Allegri: ‘Fiorentina are favourites’

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri admits Fiorentina are favourites, but thinks his side can make the Coppa Italia final.

The Viola emerged from the first leg in Turin with a 2-1 win thanks to a double from Mohamed Salah, meaning that the Old Lady must win at Artemio Franchi tomorrow night.

“We have to go to Florence to try to overturn the negative result from the first leg,” Allegri told journalists in his pre-match Press conference.

“It won’t be easy. At the moment, they’re the favourites, as they have the [first leg] result in their favour.

“They’re going through a good spell, playing good football and getting excellent results, so we’ll have to play an intelligent game.

“We know that we’re facing a team with great technique, which plays well, but we also know that we don’t have to immediately win the game in the first half hour.

“It will be a long game, so we’ll have to pay a lot of attention.

“It’s not easy to win in Florence. For them, as for us, it’s an important game, because it [the final] would be an important goal to achieve.

“We know we have the ability to get two goals, but we could even get them 10 minutes from the end, so we don’t have to get worked up and anxious to immediately overturn the result, because that will absolutely not be simple.

“They’re going through an excellent period.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:59 pm

‘Juventus will play back four’

Juventus Coach Massimiliano Allegri reveals he will not field a 3-5-2 in tomorrow’s Coppa Italia semi-final with Fiorentina.

The Bianconeri are trailing 2-1 from the first leg in Turin, and while the tactician doesn’t say whether he’ll go with a 4-3-3 or 4-3-1-2, he will not start with a back three.

“I think that we’ll assess things today,” Allegri said when asked about his formation in his pre-match Press conference.

“We’ll play with four [at the back] tomorrow, with an extra attacker, because last time I went to Florence we tried a surprise, we played three and [Fiorentina Coach Vincenzo] Montella knew.

“So someone must have told him. So before anyone can tell him, I’ll tell you [the media]. It will definitely be four. I want to give you the advantage on Montella.

“You’ll all be on your phones trying to find out the formation, and rightly so, that’s your job. So therefore, let me tell you, you know tonight.

“We’ll have four, and then in midfield and attack we’ll see.”

The bigger sides traditionally field weakened teams in the Coppa Italia, will Allegri do that tomorrow, the chance of making the final?

“I’ll put my best team out on the field. [Marco] Storari will play in goal because I gave [Gianluigi] Buffon two days off to spend Easter with his family.

“It was the right thing to do, because he’s played a lot of games. It’s important to work, and it’s also important to rest.

“Storari will play, and as for the rest I’ll decide in training, I’ll see who does well in training to better understand who should play tomorrow.

“We had the international break, we’ve recovered a bit of energy so the team is doing well mentaly and physically.”

The former Milan Coach then reiterated his call for patience from his team, assuring that they do not have to score early.

“In the first leg we did badly on the [first Mohamed] Salah goal. We conceded to a good counter-attack of 60 metres, a solo run, which already happened against Torino [with Bruno Peres].

“It’s a matter of attention, we couldn’t move a metre forward, we moved 100 back the way, and we conceded.

“Playing against Fiorentina is never easy, because they’re a team with good dribblers who keep the ball well, so we have to be patient and know how to take advantage of the opportunities we create.

“Then it depends on how the game evolves and develops. When you’re playing cup games, and especially when there’s a result to overturn, football is not like 30 years ago.

“The passback to the goalkeeper has been removed and changed the game of football.

“Before, in the last quarter of an hour people would leave the stadium, now in the last quarter of an hour in games, anything goes.

“So we have to be very patient, and play our game knowing that we need at least two goals to go to extra time, and then we’ll see what happens.

“It’s not easy, but we have the opportunity to overturn this result.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next