2014 MLS All-Star Fan XI

4 posters

Go down

2014 MLS All-Star Fan XI Empty 2014 MLS All-Star Fan XI

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:03 am

Goalkeeper: Nick Rimando (Real Salt Lake)
Defenders: Matt Besler (Sporting Kansas City), Omar Gonzalez (LA Galaxy), DeAndre Yedlin (Seattle Sounders FC)
Midfielders: Kyle Beckerman (Real Salt Lake), Michael Bradley (Toronto FC), Clint Dempsey (Seattle Sounders FC), Graham Zusi (Sporting Kansas City)
Forwards: Landon Donovan (LA Galaxy), Thierry Henry (New York Red Bulls), Obafemi Martins (Seattle Sounders FC - AT&T/EA SPORTS "More than a Vote" Challenge winner)

http://www.newyorkredbulls.com/news/2014/07/thierry-henry-named-mls-all-star-fan-xi
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

2014 MLS All-Star Fan XI Empty Re: 2014 MLS All-Star Fan XI

Post by Motogp69 Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:11 am

FFS America get your shit together.

Not even one of the 3 leading scorers in the golden boot race got voted onto the team (BWP, Defoe, or Dwyer).

Donovan has been shit all season :facepalm:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:51 am

Yeah Dwyer and BWP. Can't explain their omissions.

BWP is well on his way to having the best goal scoring season of any Metro ever. He will break the record easy this season
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by UnitedInRed Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Hooray for the Sounders getting three guys on the team but Dwyer not being there is crazy. To show how crazy it is, Robert Lewandowski won the Bundesliga Golden Boot with 20 goals the whole season and Dwyer has more then half of that at the start of the second half of the season.
UnitedInRed
UnitedInRed
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by UnitedInRed Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Dwyer is now replacing Defoe in the All Star team. Very Happy
UnitedInRed
UnitedInRed
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:32 am

Late, but we won :bow:
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VendettaRed07 Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:28 pm

You were playin with loaded dice here moto Razz

And really happy we got the win. Was really disappointed in pep. Never had any feelings towards him before but I'm pretty sure I dislike him now for the way he refused to shake coach Porter's hand after the game acting like we were breaking legs the whole game. Like 2 yellow card tackles all game and he gets all pissy. What did he think we were just going to let them run over everyone and score 10 goals because they are bayern ??..

Anyway I think it's pretty clear to see that the quality of mls is raising every year. Whether these teams really tried during all these friendlies or not, winning and getting results as often as we did means something. I think the fire and galaxy were the only two teams that got blown out. Almost everyone else got a result or won. Even Minnesota united beat Swansea lmao
VendettaRed07
VendettaRed07
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Motogp69 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:28 am

VendettaRed07 wrote:You were playin with loaded dice here moto Razz

And really happy we got the win. Was really disappointed in pep. Never had any feelings towards him before but I'm pretty sure I dislike him now for the way he refused to shake coach Porter's hand after the game acting like we were breaking legs the whole game. Like 2 yellow card tackles all game and he gets all pissy. What did he think we were just going to let them run over everyone and score 10 goals because they are bayern ??..

Anyway I think it's pretty clear to see that the quality of mls is raising every year. Whether these teams really tried during all these friendlies or not, winning and getting results as often as we did means something. I think the fire and galaxy were the only two teams that got blown out. Almost everyone else got a result or won. Even Minnesota united beat Swansea lmao

You noticed rofl

FFS, I am so over Pep. People thought that I was crazy and being a glory hunter, but I really think the rest of the football world is passing him by.
Motogp69
Motogp69
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down