Onyx
RealGunner
titosantill
terrance511
FennecFox7
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Keylor aka "Keylord" aka best gk in the world Navas - Page 2 Empty Re: Keylor aka "Keylord" aka best gk in the world Navas

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:40 pm

Casillas was good last season, so he should continue to start this season.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Keylor aka "Keylord" aka best gk in the world Navas - Page 2 Empty Re: Keylor aka "Keylord" aka best gk in the world Navas

Post by LeVersacci Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:05 pm

But was shit in CL final, WC & last night game against United. Navas will take the first spot easily.

Watch Casillas flop at the supercup in a few weeks.
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:22 pm

CL final he only made that one mistake and WC the entire Spain team were poor. Against Man Utd he didn't really do anything wrong. He should be given a run in the team next season and if he still makes mistakes than Navas should take his spot imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:14 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:CL final he only made that one mistake and WC the entire Spain team were poor. Against Man Utd he didn't really do anything wrong. He should be given a run in the team next season and if he still makes mistakes than Navas should take his spot imo.

I don't want to risk playing Casillas in a season we are competing 6 trophies in hopes that "he'll regain his form"

One mistake in the final could have cost us the final. You get that right?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:23 pm

It's not really about regaining form, because last season he was close to his best every time he played. If it was a case of him being totally poor, then yeh, I would have suggested we replace him, but that wasn't the case.

Also top GK's make mistakes as well. But anyway as I said, he should be given a run in the team and if he makes numerous mistakes then Navas can take his spot.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:37 pm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:50 am

Yohan Modric wrote:It's not really about regaining form, because last season he was close to his best every time he played. If it was a case of him being totally poor, then yeh, I would have suggested we replace him, but that wasn't the case.

Also top GK's make mistakes as well. But anyway as I said, he should be given a run in the team and if he makes numerous mistakes then Navas can take his spot.

I'm totally for giving him a chance and that chance is the supercopa. He better not *bleep* it up.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:15 pm

Keylor Navas is the 6th foreign keeper in our history
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:13 pm

That video reminds of prime Iker  Sad 

And to think that he made all these amazing saves in the last season only!
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:11 pm

I just watched an Iker compilation. Man that guy was unplayable Shocked He is a shadow of that no doubt but he is still good enough to start. Navas is going to have to work really hard this coming season
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:08 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I just watched an Iker compilation. Man that guy was unplayable Shocked He is a shadow of that no doubt but he is still good enough to start. Navas is going to have to work really hard this coming season

nobody was close to his level in 2005-2009. nobody.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:19 am

halamadrid2 wrote:Keylor Navas is the 6th foreign keeper in our history

Also most expensive. Cesar Sanchez 2nd.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:01 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuQzeG3CUAACgWZ.jpg

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:13 am

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:08 pm

LMAOOOOOOOOOO rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:44 pm

lol but the video is too short though
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuru Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Casillas looks like he was doing a different version of the exercise, one where he have to cross the rope with his far leg first, and it looks like that was his first few tries, unlike Navas who was doing a simple jump alternating between foots, still Navas athleticism is something he should be commended on.
Kuru
Kuru
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:58 am

lmfao, that video was funny though, lol, saint iker jumping over the rope like a little girl....that being said, it'll take more than some rope exercise to decide who should be nos 1. I'm not giving up on el gran capitane iker just yet. lol that video did iker no favors though, i have a feeling if it was the other way around we won't see the footage....lol a very funny video though. here is one of all 3 goalies training,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1YPx9HweA0

titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:11 am

By the way, Nice observation from Kuru, I initially didn't notice that
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Yeah it seems like a different drill. It's still hilarious though Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:15 am

He deserves to have his thread on our front page. Absolutely wonderful keeper. Always believed in him. Now we finally have a keeper that can bail us out of those difficult situations when all tactics go wrong or players make their expected human mistakes.
I read one editorial yesterday where the editor pointed out that our impeccable defensive record is not exactly down to Benitez's re-organization of our defensive setup, but more of the outstanding keeper we have in goal and i think that is right; Benitez and Keylor both deserve credit for our record.

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:21 am

I read somwhere that we are conceding just as many shots as last season but Navas has made more saves than Iker. One flaw that will one day come back and bite us in the back side is his tendency to palm a ball straight into a melee, needs to sort that out or someone like Suarez or Morata will be there ready for the rebound
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by shadexticos Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:08 am

yes, i read that too. I believe he is just being playful with the shots, i hope he doesnt play too much when we meet tougher opponents. They say its better to die a hero than live too long to see yourself become a villain.Legacy is blinding but i hope we remember Casillas more for the good he did rather than his sub performances in recent years.

plus i like the fact that you mentioned Morata alongside Suarez Wink

shadexticos
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:04 pm

Change the title in Keylord pls
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:32 am

better? Wink
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:21 am

This guy is amazing. I hope he doesn't get replaced next season because he wasn't a 30 million galactico transfer like De Gea would be.

He looks so small in goal, every time a shot goes towards him I think it's going in Laughing But it doesn't, mainly thanks to Keylord :bow:

I'm a big fan.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next