17 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Roberto Pereyra - Page 5 Empty Re: Roberto Pereyra

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Look at this too... Apart from some of his goals here and there, do you see any form of creativity or attacking moves? The thing he is good at right now is tracking back, defending, stealing the ball, and bringing it forward. Do you know what we mean now Gigi?

I saw this video already, but if you look at past videos, he didn't really did many moves or skills. I'm not saying he's playing like he used to, but he's slowly getting back to that form and you shouldn't just write him off so easily. Maybe it just takes a goal or two to get his attacking confidence back, and maybe then we'll see him score more. I did agree that Pereyra is probably a better dribbler and is faster, but I said he's not a better goal scorer than Vidal.

I would say the same about Pereyra his finishing skills are not the problem he is to anxious but he will deliver.

Vidal just needs a goal.

Vidal scored before already, but he hasn't changed a lot. May god hear from you though Smile

salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:01 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
GIGItheBest wrote:
salmano9 wrote:
Look at this too... Apart from some of his goals here and there, do you see any form of creativity or attacking moves? The thing he is good at right now is tracking back, defending, stealing the ball, and bringing it forward. Do you know what we mean now Gigi?

I saw this video already, but if you look at past videos, he didn't really did many moves or skills. I'm not saying he's playing like he used to, but he's slowly getting back to that form and you shouldn't just write him off so easily. Maybe it just takes a goal or two to get his attacking confidence back, and maybe then we'll see him score more. I did agree that Pereyra is probably a better dribbler and is faster, but I said he's not a better goal scorer than Vidal.

I would say the same about Pereyra his finishing skills are not the problem he is to anxious but he will deliver.

Vidal just needs a goal.

Pereyra just needs to maybe improve his finishing a bit, and also get into better goal scoring positions, but I think he improved his finishing this season. Like I said, maybe Vidal just needs a goal or two to get him back to scoring a lot (hopefully).
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:42 pm

Yeaah, pereyra needs to improve his finishing to be a real world class hit.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Malaga CF

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:22 am

salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:29 am

elm_baraja_shaman wrote:yes please, no way we should sign this average fraud, can't believe we let Iturbe go, if we end up signing the Candrevas and Pereyras, we seriously have no ambition, we should hardcore be after Shakiri after failing to sign a top player,

Shakiri with Nan as back up for say 6m won't be bad at all.....

Marrota and Paritci are geniuses bro Smile Look at Iturbe and 'Shakiri'. Both flopping more than the other in Roma and Inter. Shaqiri isn't even a starter in Inter. For this, I can understand why we didn't get him. Smile Smile Smile
And for Pereyra? We depend on him a WHOLE FREAKIN LOT. He is the surprise player of the year for us. I bet you changed your mind about him now after the mehreyra BS Smile

Candrevas? I consider Candreva as the best Attacking Midfielder/ Right Winger...
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:40 am

I rate Pereyra definitely not the player to move the club forward in a big way he is no prime kaka,nedved,zidane but he does a job week in week out and he does it well so i appreciate him for that. He has been the surprise packet for Juve this season and has justified his price tag. Really looking forward to seeing what Marotta and Co have in stall for us this summer
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:22 am

marottalad wrote:I rate Pereyra definitely not the player to move the club forward in a big way he is no prime kaka,nedved,zidane but he does a job week in week out and he does it well so i appreciate him for that. He has been the surprise packet for Juve this season and has justified his price tag. Really looking forward to seeing what Marotta and Co have in stall for us this summer

Yep, he is worth the extra 12m-14m we will put on him.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:03 pm

Pereyra at what point?

Unfortunately yesterday had a resentment on flexor, today will be made after the investigation and the doctors tell me the conditions in which it will, then I will say, we will evaluate, is a very delicate point on the healing of the muscle and tendon, a very delicate point .
===
What are these problems we are having with injuries.. Sad
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:46 am

He's back according to Allegri.

Allegri "Our January signing will be @tucupereyra37, who is very close to reaching full fitness after being injured."
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:25 pm

Tupac Ereyra Molenation
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:40 am

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/juventus-pereyra-to-watford-is-a-done-deal/

Done dealio according to GDM for €15M.

Never been a huge fan of him but he had some good performances in his first season. Never really kicked on from there partly thanks to injuries. The problem is we have to sell some players to satisfy the 25 man criteria otherwise we would've probably given him another chance.

Nonetheless wish him good luck.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by salmano9 Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:01 am

I always have been a fan but his injuries destroyed him really and we couldn't rely on him at that point. I was hoping that he could replace vidal, but I guess he did not have good luck with the injuries that set him back.

Good luck to him and hopefully he will do well in the EPL.
salmano9
salmano9
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:07 am

I wish he would go to a better team than Watford. Good player, good talent, just not the right fit and the injuries than happened. He wasn't the one to replace Vidal, he would have been a good TQ or even a good Pogba replacement.

The move back to the 352 after the CL final pushed him away from our team. Then signing Pjanic sealed it.

Good luck to him Thumbs up
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by juvealbanian Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Can't believe we got 15 mln € for him. He will do better in EPL ,he has the skills to fit there.

Never proved himself here , too much incosistent to be a relaible sub , plus later he started being injured most of the time.

Good luck Tucumano!
juvealbanian
juvealbanian
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5