futbol
DeviAngel
Mr Nick09
91 posters

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Morata is finished - Page 4 Empty Re: Morata is finished

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:16 pm

potential llorente replacement? what? llorente has already peaked, he cant be much better. When Morata starts going you will see the difference in class and he will bench Llorente within this season.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:55 pm

Morata won't be starting every game at Juventus. He should have moved to somewhere where he'd start every game imo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:08 am

From my experience with Allegri he does not have the balls to try out new players, specially if he starts losing a few games. (or drawing would equally put pressure when u coach Juve in Serie A). I know I hated his substitutions, always way too late in the game to get us back up. This is actually something I have noticed Mourinho was very good at during his time at Inter, fantastic at timing subs.

Its incredibly frustrating watching a game being lost and there is NO reaction from the bench, only the grin from Allegri. Positives though? Perhaps it was all Milans fault, with injuries to Shaarawy etc? Im sure most coaches in the world would have had major problems coaching Milan last season tbh, not much to work with.

It really is do or die for Allegri this time around, what a career launcher this could be for him now. One lucky man.

Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:11 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:potential llorente replacement? what? llorente has already peaked, he cant be much better. When Morata starts going you will see the difference in class and he will bench Llorente within this season.

I have always seen Llorente as the type of player you throw in later in a game when you desperately need a goal and someone on top who can muscle the defenders off. His pace is kind of rediculous for this level of football though, and it makes him look pretty clumsy at times, specially since Juve never had pacy wingers to support his style in the middle.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:56 am

"Juventus finally sign an elite talent: Morata"

So Pogba is not an elite talent?  Laughing 
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:33 am

People not sure if Nick is trolling or not. rofl

Does no one remember the thread about Conte resigning which was mostly populated by Madrid fans upset that the Morata deal would now fail to go through?

On Morata, I think he'll do well enough. I don't believe he'll compete directly with Tevez for playing time and he should rotate enough with Llorente to begin to establish himself. Critically, he's going to the best team in the league where he can expect to play for a side that will dominate the majority of the matches they play and actually provide chances. That's all you can ask for as a young centre forward and I'm sure he'll score goals and prove to be a competent addition to the forward line in the league. The issue for Juventus is whether he can give them an extra edge against opponents in Europe where the team failed last year and this I doubt.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:55 am

I can never tell whether Madrid fans are being sincere or not when a player leaves their club because they are IMO by far the most bitter group of supporters on the forum when it comes to transfers. They all live in fear that some of their ostracised players might move to other clubs and prosper when they are given the confidence of the management and a decent chance to prove their worth.

Standard Madrid fan responses when a player leaves:

1. If the player is a great starting XI player (e.g. Ozil) and he leaves, Madrid fans begin to downplay his role so much so that you'd think they're talking about the worst player in the world.

2. If the player is good bench player (e.g Higuain) and he moves to another league, Madrid fans will say things like 'he will walk that league, but he wasn't good enough for us'.

3. If the player has never been given a chance to prove themselves at Madrid or cannot be accommodated amongst the plethora of big-name stars and leaves (e.g. Callejon, Morata), Madrid fans will automatically label them as a scrub or act as if some kind of burden has been lifted off the shoulders of the club.

This would be simple enough to understand if it wasn't for the utterly ridiculous knee-jerk upon knee-jerk evaluations they make of their players after each and every game. In this case I couldn't tell whether Morata was a category 2 or category 3 or whether either view was universal amongst Madrid fans on GL.

Nor can I keep up with which Madrid fan thinks Benzema is a God this week and which fans think he is the antichrist. Why bother anyway? It's almost inevitable that the ones who were yelling "sell!" last week are ordering 3 Benzema kits this week.

If Morata turns out to be an excellent signing, the Madrid fans who are apparently being sarcastic now will all suddenly say something like "I told you he was a legit talent" and "how soon can we get him back?"
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:19 am

Morata is soooo good. I can't wait till we buy him back, because he has goals in him...
All he needs is regular playing time and enough of it to find proper form... Which isn't available to him at Madrid. When he hits his stride at Juvenile, buying him back for 30m will be a bargain...

By the way... Whoever said Carvajal is the only player we exercised our right to buy back on a few pages ago is clearly a new fan....
Ruben De La Red
Esteban Granero
I'm sure there are others but I've blanked...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:02 am

sportsczy wrote:Yeah but Callejon played and was counted on at Madrid.  Morata wasn't even trusted to be a backup CF... they just kept playing Benz despite exhaustion and injury for over a month.

Morata has some talent though.  Will be interesting if he can put it together without the pressure of Spain/Madrid.

Morata is quick, has a great work rate, and is good with the ball and in the air. what struck me most at madrid is his desire to impress, which led to lots of lost balls and passes. if he gets confidence at juve that wont happen

He has loads of talent but does he have what it takes to be a pro? we'll find out
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:32 am

I don't rate Bale the way most do Z...  he's good enough.  But nowhere near 100 mil good or "one of the best players in the world" good.  He's a one trick pony who likes to gloryhunt.  Unless he saves himself with a goal, his impact on the team is almost always negative because he doesn't hold up the ball well and his passing isn't that great.  Runs in straight lines and that's about it.  

He has some good overall games here and there.  Interestingly, those mostly happened in the earlier part of the season.  After that, it was very unimpressive to me.  Became very selfish.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:58 am

Atletico will receive 100k as part of the Morata transfer, due to FIFA's rule of solidarity payments for clubs who had a hand in developing players, according to AS.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Doc wrote:What about Paco Alcácer? I think he is better than both of them (Morata and Rodrigo) and have more of a chance of being Spain's new n9.

Would be hard for anyone to replace my boy Torres though.

Stop playing football manager please Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:46 pm

20 mil payable in 3 years installments = 6.6 million Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:49 pm

So's the buyback Devi... if we trigger it, we would pay it over 3 years.  It gets more complicated if we trigger it early as the difference between what Juve would owe us and the buyback would be paid over 3 years.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:27 pm

At the end of the day, his desire to come to Juventus won out. The player signed a five-year contract. For the first two years the player is entirely ours, then there is a very complicated contract that I won’t outline in its entirety here.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:01 pm

Wish him good luck.

Morata is talented but he needs playing time to grow his confidence, something that is very important for strikers.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:07 pm

It wasn't his desire to come to Juve... he asked to stay at Madrid and Carlo asked for a more veteran backup. Poor kid actually said "If they want me at Madrid, i'd love to stay." in the early part of the summer. I think Carlo did him a favor though and he needs to get playing time.

If he becomes good enough, we'll exercise the buyback no doubt. But that's a long, long road. Becoming the CF at Real Madrid requires you to be uniquely good, not just good.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:18 pm

tbf it looks like a great deal just for Real Madrid, because it has the recompra .
Juve could buy Mandzukic from Bayern Munchen with that money
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:23 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Doc wrote:What about Paco Alcácer? I think he is better than both of them (Morata and Rodrigo) and have more of a chance of being Spain's new n9.

Would be hard for anyone to replace my boy Torres though.

Stop playing football manager please Very Happy

You do know Paco broke out in a slightly big way last season right? Mind you, Valencia were not all that stocked with forwards at the time but he took his chance nicely to shine. Most La Liga watchers know about him now.

As for the FM remark, I kinda did but mostly because I'm waiting for the new one.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:31 pm

It's ok Doc, Devi is not very knowledgeable of our league. Paco is a superb poacher. Maybe if he reads less of tuttosport he could watch more la liga games, hear me Devi?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:It's ok Doc, Devi is not very knowledgeable of our league. Paco is a superb poacher. Maybe if he reads less of tuttosport he could watch more la liga games, hear me Devi?

That's your wish right? Smile I get it now, I was just joking ffs Smile

btw I always buy him on FM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:12 pm

08 - release clause 100 MILLION FOR MORATA - According to Sky Sports, the contract Morata there is a release clause of 100 million. In fact, the Real has the right to recompra set at 30 million, but if there was a team that does not have the Merengues to approach Morata will have to pay 100 million to Juventus. Real should be 30 million of the clause.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:19 pm

"It is enriched with new and sensational details the history of the transfer of Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid to Juventus." This was stated by Alfredo Pedulla, on the pages of its website. The journalist Sportitalia has revealed important details: "The Spanish club may exercise the right to buy the card for an amount up to 30 million since the 2015-2016 season, as determined by the official press release. Guard But Juve has entered a Clause 100 million (of course with a portion allocated to the Real) in case Morata were to explode during the course of the next season and there was interest from clubs from big availability. At that point, anyone could come close to the attacker but behind the payment of that amount: 100 million, in fact. A very important step as part of a port forward in the past few hours. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:35 pm

He will become a very good player. Definitely will become better than the likes of Negredo. One thing is sure, he won't become a liability to juve... he has too much talent to flop.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Not so much talent but he definitely has the drive and will to succeed. I mean, if talent was all it took, pretty Cassano would have been a legend by now for Roma.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:35 pm

BAH GAWD his sister Proud (far left)

Morata is finished - Page 4 Bs7XEn8CUAA1veR

and he is dating a girl that looks like his sister Proud stop reading hentais morata Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 29  Next