Valkyrja
Mr Nick09
Tomwin Lannister
Donuts
Onyx
97 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:13 am

Both parties agreed. It's Official now.

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 2 10500410

Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW OFFICIAL: PSG sign Di Maria

Post by futbol Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:56 am

rofl

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:56 am

Btw, u mad hala?! Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18 am

This deal isn't gonna happen.
Madrid do not want to do this whole loan-with-option-to-buy thing... It won't cover the James sized dent in our budget immediately, which is the whole reason he would've gone in the first place.
Only other club that wants him and can afford him are united... and they aren't in the CL.

I'm almost positive he'll stay and negotiate higher wages.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:29 am

tea... Madrid can borrow against the commitment. It's like a company being bought out and the owners being restricted from selling their stock for a year or two. They can leverage that receivable.

That's what PSG is offering: 60 mil + any loan costs Madrid would incur + interest.

In the end, it's the same to Madrid... they still have 60 mil to spend immediately that is fully guaranteed by PSG.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:37 am

I'm just saying... I have a feeling this won't go through... Madrid generally steers away from business like that. We're not Barca FFS...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:43 am

Actually, PSG is a very important partner for Madrid. They allowed Carlo to leave when we went asking. We may want to do other deals with them too. As Simone Rivera of Sky Italia and Equipe 21 said last night:

"For me, the deal is already done. Now, they're looking for ther right formula. Bu Madrid cannot say no because Paris has been a very good and very wealthy friend."
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:50 am

It's just an instinctual thing...
I see a Coentrao happening here... Gonna drag on till deadline day, then at the last minute, none of the parties will be able to agree on anything... deal will just die.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:51 am

But then again, I'm probably in denial
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:50 am

If Di Maria is to leave, (which i am still hoping won't happen), I don't see it being a loan deal to anyone. Its too risky to loan out a player in their prime regardless of whatever verbal agreement or negotiations have been put in place. A loan move practically gives psg a chance to test drive their new product. "loan- with-an- option- to buy" is not a 100% guarantee of a purchase after the loan period. Anything can happen in the space of a season...di maria could get injured whilst on loan or even flop during the said loan period (I know, very very unlikely, just creating a scenario), and his value takes a hit, all of a sudden his price tag drops significantly.

I feel its too risky a move for us, unless we can get psg to commit 100 percent to the buy-back by installing clauses which could lead them to incur certain financial penalties in the event they renege on the deal....the fact we spent a boatload of money on the james deal means perez will most likely push for di maria and his agent mendez to find a club willing and able (not restricted by ffp) to shed the cash, regardless of the player's preferences. Just my take on things

titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:17 am

Letting DiMaria go now is a loss for us because he could go for even more next year. loaning him to them now is like giving them a year of free services without getting anything in return. If this was Kaka I would believe it but knowing DiMaria he will be even better next season with a similar player to fight with. This loan deal benefits PSG not us and apart from Ronaldo/Bale DiMaria is the one that can give us the most money from a transfer. In the end I see him staying another season with PSG having the right of first refusal next summer.

I ain't mad yet Fu$bal, Perez better preserve my legendary avatar Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:31 pm

you guys still dont realize that the moment we signed James, Di Maria was pretty much gone. we went on the market in the first place because of the power play he made. This thing with PSG is done from where i stand.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:46 pm

How do we know those two are related??? We might have bought him for the false nine role or because of Ronaldo's injury is worse than we thought. We don't know what they are planning. I believe if DiMaria leaves it's his own doing because I think James coming is unrelated to DiMaria sporting wise

I believe it when there is an official confirmation on our website. I don't believe the media who have pretty much washed his name in dirt since last summer making it look like he is holding the club by the ball when everyone knows how humble he is. When there are whispers of someone wanting to leave Madrid for whatever reason there is always some truth to it but that doesn't mean the problem can't be resolved especially if the coach deems him important to his plans

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:59 pm

both are related hala, both di maria and his agent made a power play for more wages, and they got that huge offer from psg. Flo is very conscious about the money that we spend, 80% of the transfer fee we paid for james will be recouped by selling di maria. there is no room for both in the squad. If we wanted a CF we would have signed Suarez or Falcao.

it will come official soon enough, we have no need to speculate but both are absolutely related.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:26 pm

Even without any trophies we can buy anyone without selling. We just won the double one of them being CL and we have spent net 80 ME so far. Our average net spend is 70 ME since Perez became the president so we have no problem keeping both of them for financial reasons, especially if Iker leaves which will free up alot of money for wages. Sporting wise it's not even related. We can hope James will 'adapt' like DiMaria but were is the guarantee in that, false nine or winger is the most likely scenario. Cavani and Falcao can not play false nine which our formation needs that's why Carlo preferred Isco to Morata there which didn't work. Next season we won't have time to experiment making an AM adapt to CM because we will be gunning for SIX trophies and our direct rivals Barca have just bought the relevant players to improve their team even further. It's easier to make him play a more familiar role as a winger/false 9

Everyone know Mendes' way of getting his client new contracts/improved deals thats why I hate him so much, you really think it would be quiet on Varane's front if Mendes was his agent? never, there would be rumours of him joining his 'father' Mourinho at Chelsea. That's how that snake operates, it's not the player's fault other than appointing him as their agent because he causes so much trouble for his clients with his tactics. I am sure the club is perfectly familiar with this man

I believed the PSG rumours until they needed to loan Aurier because they couldn't even find 10 ME to buy him. We are not a charity organisation, Maybe 3/5 seasons ago we would buckle down and let other teams use us like this but this Florentino is really hard to push around with transfers, Higuain wouldn't have left had we not found a buyer to pay what Perez wanted. A loan will benefit PSG not us so I don't think the club will accept it especially since DiMaria is not a guy the club is desperate to offload, if he stays it's better for us even if he wants to leave, that call is made by the club not him so just like Coentrao he will have to remain professional and do his best (he hasn't even asked to leave publicly ala Coentrao)
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:39 pm

It's not that they didn't have the 10 mil euros...  FFP didn't allow them to buy new players without selling other than the exception of 1 player for a max of 60 mil euros (used it on David Luiz).  The FFP sanction expires on June 1, 2014.  The loan with automatic buyout just pushes the deal until the day they can spend the money with no issues.

If you think the state of Qatar has no money... i don't know what to tell you.  They have 10000000000x the cash that Madrid will ever have.  They're just bypassing FFP with these setups.

And it's not a handshake or verbal agreement Laughing It's in the contract where you have an automatic buyout at a set price on a specific date. There is no risk unless you think Qatar is going to become insolvent come June 1, 2014 Laughing
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:57 pm

im not arguiing we dont have the money, i am saying we cant spend recklessly anymore. we still have a stadium to build and things havent even started yet.

im not going to argue about this anyway, both are related to me, but i understand if you have a different opinion.

but where you are at right now, i was there last week. you are upset di maria is leaving but accept it b/c imo, it's pretty much done.

also, whatever deal we make with PSG will not hurt us long term, it's just the cash flow that's a bit awkward.

You mention Coentrao but the only reason coentrao stayed last summer wasnt because we wanted to keep him. His move to man yoo just happened too late in the transfer window, siqueira was holdinh out his move to benfica just to come to us but it was too late for both moves to happen.

and again, it's di maria pushing for a move, not the club trying to sell him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 pm

We're about to take on massive debt as part of the Bernabeu renovation... it's debt that we can easily take on. BUT, it means that we need to be relatively smart with our financial management until it's done.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:16 pm

what the JP Morgan thing? it went forward?
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:32 pm

It's not a denial thing Nick, it's beyond that... There are no concrete moves that have been made yet...
Remember, we were all so sure Di Maria was out a year ago.
Like I said, there's something in my gut that says he won't go unless he's forced out.
Perez doesn't take decisions like he did 10 years ago...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:what the JP Morgan thing? it went forward?
If it's not JP Morgan, it's going to be someone else... the financial institution that underwrites the loan is irrelevant.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:44 pm

The stadium renovation will stunt our spending power for like 1 season... After that, we'll be spending more than we ever have...
No way will we not get a loan approved.
Real Madrid is more financially sound than... Germany...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:51 pm

we are not a year ago, and di maria didnt have a 8 millions net offer from PSG, with 60 mil going in our pocket. Have you heard anything about Madrid wanting to increase his wages? cuz i havent. Di Maria is 26, if he turns down an offer that will put 40 millions euros free of tax into his bank account over the next 5 years, then he needs his head examined. it's realistically the last time he will be able to sign such contract, he will be 31 when it ends.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:54 pm

nothing has been said about Ramos' raise/contract extension or Khedira's for that matter. In fact there has been no talk of that for anyone. Benzema's agent mentioned it once that's it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:54 pm

OK.

Then you're convinced.
I'm still not though...
There's still 5 weeks of transfer window to go, let's see how it plays out.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Was talking to nick, not halamadrid, btw.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next