RealGunner
Kick
CBarca
windkick
BarrileteCosmico
32 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Official: Dunga to coach Brazil again - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Dunga to coach Brazil again

Post by REWB Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:38 pm

ganso, why not Marcelo Oliveira? just someone different ffs. this is a step back. scolari's problem was that he was a stubborn ass hole, there were better players back at home he left out because he played favorites. oliveira will bring in the right players and brazil will be brazil again. brazil can play joga bonito effectively i am sure of it, they just need to bring in proper attacking players like moura, firmino,coutinho, luiz adriano, etc.

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Official: Dunga to coach Brazil again - Page 2 Empty Re: Official: Dunga to coach Brazil again

Post by Ganso Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:07 pm

That's CBF for you.As I said in another post, this choice was a big shock for everyone, specially since Dunga is one of the most hated Brazil coaches ever(although he has his fanbase, this is kind of like Mourinho in Madrid).There must be a reason behind the curtains for his appointment, there were at least 3 better choices.Tbh Dunga wasn't even an option, his appointment came out of nowhere

If we wanted attacking footy then Marcelo would be the best choice, but we have Tite who won every possible trophy in 2012-13, from state championship to CWC, he was clearly first choice for every fan but CBF didnt even think about negotiating with him for some reason.As I said, this is all on CBF and the idiots who know shit all about football running it.

About those players you mentioned, they will probably get into the NT by default in the near future.I can see at least one of Coutinho and Firmino being called up later this month.Lucas will surely be remembered soon and we obviously have the odd players who show up out of nowhere during the season a la hulk,dante,fernandinho etc.

Also, as I mentioned before,CBF will obligate Dunga to call up  around 5 u21 players per call-up.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:12 pm

Dunga :bow:
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by elitedam Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:55 pm

I'm no defending Dunga or our corrupt and incompetent CBF but he's hated because he didn't give two shits about the press. All these clowns that masquerade as sport journalists were/are so butt hurt that they'll criticize Dunga for anything. He could have won the WC and they'd still be bitter.

I also read that Tite wasn't considered because he is close to Marin's main political challenger. The CBF is pathetic. If you think Gilmar is fully retired from his previous job as a player's agent than I have this bridge you might be interested in.
elitedam
elitedam
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:11 am

I really don't get this. And yeah, they're now gonna be even more defensive than under Scolari. Did you guys forget how the team was under Dunga's first go-around?
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:33 am

How was Scolari's team defensive?If anything we lost because it was too offensive
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:38 am

Correct decision. Already it was callous to let go of a very tactically adept manager in Dunga for that obese tactical fraud and coward that was Felipão for "Joga Bonito" (LOL) as now Brazil can calibrate on their actual level or maybe call up players that are not out of simple rebellion vs the media.

Dunga may be dull yet tactically superb.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 am

New Brazil boss Dunga has criticised Neymar and Dani Alves for dying their hair during the World Cup.

"I would not have permitted them to dye their hair while with the national team at the World Cup," he said in interviews with 'Globo' and 'Veja'.

"Do it before, or do it after, but not when you should be thinking about the World Cup."

Dunga also said that Neymar shouldn't have been wearing the caps he chose to wear at some of the press conferences while the tournament was on.

"Either you wear a Brazil hat, or you don't wear a hat at all," he added.

Not stopping there, the former Brazil international also had words about the T-shirts worn in support of Neymar before the semi-final against Germany.

"The message transmitted was: we have lost a soldier," he continued.

"But if you go to war you cannot be crying about the loss of one solider - you must give strength to the solider who takes his place."

Finally, and still in reference to Neymar, Dunga once again proved he is not going to pamper to the Barcelona forward.

"We will not play according to him," the 50-year old explained.

"He will play according to the national team."

However, he did add that Brazil will create "a structure in order for Neymar to make the difference."

Dunga also added: "We are men and men don't cry", criticizing the players after the Chile game.

Have fun, Ganso. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:06 am

why the "Have fun, Ganso"?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:08 am

official: Luis Fabiano returns to la selecao Proud
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:12 am

Ganso wrote:why the "Have fun, Ganso"?

You're obviously going to be successful again now that Nerman will stop dying his hair, duh.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:15 am

Lol Dunga has said everything right in his press conferences so far.
The mentality of brazil players was shocking. Crying before the game, crying after conceding, crying after scoring, crying when it's extra time, crying when it's penalties, crying after a win, crying after a defeat, crying when a fan abuses Fred, crying when someone gets subbed.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:26 am

I agree with everything except the men don't cry thing. Men cry. But men don't cry before a penalty shootout Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:28 am

I don't understand why he is singling out Neymar, if neymar scores 4 goals in his world cup debut and carried the terrible forward line Brazil had i.e hulk and fred

i don't give a rats ass if he paints his hair pink and shows up naked..

why not praise the only player that tried for the team rather then comment on everything he did.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:32 am

Everyone tried. What are you talking about?

And he's critisizing Neymar for the same reason CR7 got critisized for sporting 3 haircuts in 3 games. It's terrible attitude. He's not the only one being singled out.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:14 am

Dying hair during the World Cup. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:19 am

Fußball wrote:
Ganso wrote:why the "Have fun, Ganso"?

You're obviously going to be successful again now that Nerman will stop dying his hair, duh.
Because Dunga's thoughts about hair style will influence in our success.

anyway, i  saw this interview yesterday and some of those quotes are a bit different on what he actually said just to make it look as if Dunga is some kind of army sergeant.
he never said for example  "We are men and men don't cry" and "We will not play according to him,""He will play according to the national team.".

but overall it's his general thoughts about things.

there were some other interesting stuff, he said he didn't get how Filipe Luis, Miranda and Cruzeiro players didn't get called up.he also kind of took a hit on Luiz saying it's cool how he has a great relationship with the fans, but he will have to earn his place in the starting 11 on the pitch.I have my doubts over Marcelo and Luiz starting,could totally see both of them getting dropped and Marcelo maybe not even getting called up.he also mentioned he is taking a look at a few young players who had a great season in europe(probably firmino and coutinho).

I wasnt really interested until that interview, but got to say I'm curious to see the next call up.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:31 am

yeah , marcelo's career with brazil is as good as over now Laughing
dunga opted to have bastos at LB and santos on the bunch in 2010 Laughing
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:43 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I agree with everything except the men don't cry thing. Men cry. But men don't cry before a penalty shootout Laughing

Wise words, Sir, wise words.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:22 am

What is this, 1940 Victorian England. Players cant wear hats or dye their hair?

What next, they should tuck their shirts in and ensure to use 15 different forks at dinner?

They grown men you know Laughing
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:44 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I agree with everything except the men don't cry thing. Men cry. But men don't cry before a penalty shootout Laughing

Takes a lot to make a man cry because testosterone inhibits crying.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:23 pm

Dunga ffs. Samba is back :bow:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by terrance511 Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:23 pm

what's with argentina finishing lol.

both aguero and messi
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:33 pm

I like how some people think Joga Bonito is back with Dunga when in fact he was sacked for being to defensive. Laughing

Correct decision by CBF. Scolari was a good decision in itself but Scolari screwed himself up in his selection of Brazil NT. Hopefully Dunga will do just as he did in his last spell with Brazil NT.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:43 pm

Dunga FFS :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I LOVE YOU

seriously though, no NT deserves getting destroyed at home Crying or Very sad
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:44 pm

BAH GAWD

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=384340145024174
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next