Zealous
FalcaoPunch
McAgger
Kuru
Valkyrja
45 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez - Page 7 Empty Re: Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez

Post by chad4401 Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:18 pm

Man I'm on fire lately bringing up the need for James to comeback well in advance and now he could be back for real, thank the footballing gods a guy who can score and assist from any attacking position, this James doesn't fit stuff is rubbish not everything is about shitty dribbling and shitty possession, everybody on their mother said isco fits better for a guy who can't even perform with Spanish NT coach managing him, give James the same luxury afford to scrubsco over the years and he blows him outta the water, like he did before rafa and zidane started benching him for no reason other than making isco relevant but let's keep pretending that not what was going on, as soon as James leaves isco get a 10 role and free roaming role both James destroys him in yet everybody was saying zidane doesn't use a 10 lmao.

chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez - Page 7 Empty Re: Hames 'Don't call me James' Rodriguez

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:37 pm

James's problem was attitude. it was never talent. He's turned that around completely. If he comes.. isco or asensio go. He's a much more polished player with his decision making and end product
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:32 pm

You know, i remember James' first season with us, he impressed me so much with his adaptation and work rate that i had even partly gotten over Perez' justification over buying him and selling Di Maria, then with the changes of coaches, complacency, injuries, divorce, and bad momentum, his performance went down.

Part of it is is due to all of the success we've had and the wish to see something new, but part if it is also down to the fact i think it'd be a good idea, but i wouldn't mind Isco leaving to Man City or something and us moving on and maybe getting James back. We can try Asensio out for two or so more seasons and if he fails then unload him for big cash to the EPL.

I think it'd be a good idea to see Bale leave, as he is a cancer and it would also give Asensio more opportunity to play in Zones and with roles that are optimal for him. Modric is getting older, he can leave as part of the transition, Isco can leave, and maybe we could have a team like this next season:

Casemiro-Kroos
Asensio-James-Hazard
?

Meh, i actually wouldnt mind seeing Kroos leave as well, and Casemiro relegated to a "12th" or "13th" man kind of role. Enough is enough with the putting AM/CM's as b2b's thing we've done for years with Isco, Modric, Kovacic, Kroos, and James to varying success.

The thing is that we ideally should have players that are technically and physically capable and synchronous with each other, i remember the team

Carvajal-Pepe-Ramos-Coentrao
Bale-Modric-Alonso-Di Maria
Benzema-Ronaldo

Even that team had its structural deficiencies, but it was still better than what we have now.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:17 pm

I wouldn't be so quick to write off Isco nor Asensio. Isco had a major operation and has not been fully fit the entire season so far. At first, it was getting over summer short vacation, but that appendicitis really took it's toil. I would wait for him to recover full form before making any rash decision.

As to Asensio, I'm not sure. He did display talent last year, but so far this year I agree he has been a disappointment. And I agree James is a better option and I fully expect him to be here in January and to get starts.

But next year is going to make life challenging for all the forward positions. You can bet that club will sign at least one well regarded superstar, if not two. Then you have Rodrygo, Vinicius, Odegaard, Asensio and James plus possibly Mariano to consider and of course Lucas still remains on squad. I suspect Bale and maybe Benzema to be gone.

edit- that's 9 players for 6 (7 at most) spots on squad!!!!

With the midfield, yes Modric will likely go, but I don't see them getting rid of Kroos nor Casemiro, plus you have Isco, Ceballos and Fede. Club may bring in someone new plus the Argentine kid they have been taking about. Either way, I don't feel midfield is an issue, although I wish they would get a decent backup to Casemiro.

On defense, they are likely to bring in Hermoso either in January or next summer and Vallejo out on loan. Seems Reguilion and Odriozola are showing enough to stay. I don't see Marcelo nor Ramos going yet so that pretty well means defense stays the same. There is the possibility of Arhraf coming back but with the two lateral backups playing well, they will likely leave him for the second year of his 2 year loan deal.

Last edited by futbol_bill on Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Anyone who can create chances and score as well is welcome imo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:08 pm

Bayern apparently are saying, ‘not so fast, they haven’t given up on James’. Plus Real Madrid have a potential import issue, right now they have one (Vinicius), but the other two spots are speculated to be for Rodrygo and that Argentine kid they are about to sign.

My interpretation of this is James is not coming in January and it will be difficult in summer as there already is a lot of competition for forward spots plus AMs.

We can assume club purchases one or two top ranking forwards and possibly the departure of one or both of Benz and Bale. Then you have Asensio, Lucas, possibly Isco (that depends on Modric staying or leaving), Vinicius, Rodrygo, Odegaard and this Argentine kid. That’s an awful lot for 6 or 7 spots. With that, I don’t see James in the picture.

The only way IMO, is if he can force his way to Madrid in January, which would give him 5 months to prove he deserves a spot on team and one of the three import allowance.
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7