Fahim89
Helmer
Art Morte
Curtinho
McAgger
15 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Original Origi || The Divock of the People Empty Original Origi || The Divock of the People

Post by McAgger Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Original Origi || The Divock of the People BtuUPSYIIAAinVl

Will be at Lille for the next year. Hopefully he lives up to his potential.

Speaks fantastic English and looks very mature for a 19 year old. I respect people so much more for such composure and maturity.

Last edited by Don't call me James on Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Original Origi || The Divock of the People Empty Re: Original Origi || The Divock of the People

Post by Curtinho Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:41 pm

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/video/collections/home-new-signings#18656

Not sure if this is a public video or only for subscribers, but basically Rodgers goes on to say they've been watching him for a number of years already and essentially Rodgers thinks he has the talent and work ethic to become one of the best players in world football.

I can see it for sure. Biggest Origi fan in Liverpool over hurrrrr.

Original Origi || The Divock of the People 10501631_10152718973397573_5062958021043344687_n
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Original Origi || The Divock of the People Empty Re: Original Origi || The Divock of the People

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:47 pm

I like a signing like this, not huge money, but possibly someone who can be a good player. Kind of like comparing this to Lukaku: Chelsea signed him for £20m and he has become a good, PL proven player and even if they don't fancy keeping him, they look like recouping most of that initial fee. So it's been worth the risk - and they might even keep him, who knows.

That said, even after his season-long loan to France, I'm not expecting great things from him in 2015-'16. I'm more looking at this signing like, if we get lucky, he'll play a big role for us, but not guaranteed.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:50 pm

I'm going to be looking forward to watching Lille. I'm a big fan of the RB Corchia they have signed as well. Would actually like him here over Johnson.

He'll be competing at Lille with Roux and Rodelin at ST. And as he can also play out wide they've got Mendes and Kalou there. Should be a starter tbh.

McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:53 pm

He'll be starting this season I'm almost sure. Last year towards the end of the year he looked really good with them, and his high profile switch to Liverpool as well as his incredible showing at the WC (for a 19 year old) will get him there.

Lille used two variations of a 4-3-3 last year (one with two wingers, and one with a 10 and two strikers). Origi features more when they played with wingers, but he will excel in either position I think.

The main thing I'd like to see from him this season is improvement on his finishing. He will still only be 19 years old for this whole season pretty much and could very well be playing in the CL.

Also I'm not sure if he's playing or not, but Lille's playing a CL qualification first leg tomorrow.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:48 pm

As I already said, good signing for the future. I am also not expecting him to come in the next season and straight forward contribute to our team. It will be brilliant if some midtable club in EPL takes him on loan so that he gets to know EPL better and will be even more mature by then.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:13 pm

Btw, Lille won today 2-0 so that means they are in the next round, right?
So if Lille is playing in CL, Origi will get some quality time at tope level. But it seems like he didnt play today, dont know why hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:23 pm

There is still a second leg, but yeah they are most likely through.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Fahim89 Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:19 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:Btw, Lille won today 2-0 so that means they are in the next round, right?
So if Lille is playing in CL, Origi will get some quality time at tope level. But it seems like he didnt play today, dont know why hmm

He joined the squad very recently after his holidays coming back from the WC. So maybe not match fit yet  hmm 
Fahim89
Fahim89
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Yeah, Origi had only had his first training session IIRC two days before the game. Lille wouldn't demand he be loaned back as part of his transfer arrangement if they weren't planning on using him extensively this year.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:26 pm

On the bench today in Lille's second leg CL qualifier match against Grasshopper.

They won the first leg 0-2 away.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Yep. He'll hopefully make an appearance. Needs to get match fit and it's a good game for him.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:54 pm

Why is Lille playing in third round! Shouldn't they be playing in the play-off round!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:58 pm

iftikhar wrote:Why is Lille playing in third round! Shouldn't they be playing in the play-off round!!!

Ligue 1 is lower than Portuguese Liga Sagres in coefficient points Laughing

Only the top 5 leagues get their last CL spots in the playoff round. (Spain - Athletic Bilbao, England - Arsenal, Germany - Bayer Leverkusen, Italy - Napoli, Portugal - Porto)
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:26 pm

Though ultimately Lille is quite a good team and good at developing young talents. They could easily make the CL group stages.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Shit Grasshopper dominating Lille

1-1 currently
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:44 pm

Still no Divock yet
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:48 pm

Eneyeama is a god :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Lang from Grasshopper is a decent player.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:53 pm

first I thought Grasshopper is a name of a player Laughing

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:53 pm

Mendes is good and looks like he's interchanging with Rodelin in the middle. Rodelin is average but works hard. Origi should start over Rodelin methinks.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:54 pm

Red card for Grasshopper player Laughing

Please bring on Origi so he can score ffs
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Kalou is coming on Sad

only one substitution left. Hopefully Origi comes on.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Kalou comes on so I doubt Origi will see time. Shame.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:09 pm

YAAAAS ORIGI COMING ON :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next