Fahim89
Helmer
Art Morte
Curtinho
McAgger
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Original Origi || The Divock of the People - Page 3 Empty Re: Original Origi || The Divock of the People

Post by Abramovich Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:06 pm

I rate this fella ahead of Lukapoo easily.

Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Original Origi || The Divock of the People - Page 3 Empty Re: Original Origi || The Divock of the People

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:30 pm

He's playing at Goodison in 30mins
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:27 am

FAP FAP

Original Origi || The Divock of the People - Page 3 15775522081_5e2f6a62e9_o
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:34 am

Origi All Career Goals

Lille Goals:

2012-13
vs Troyes AC

2013-14
vs FC Lorient
vs IC Croix
vs FC Sochaux
vs Evian TG
vs AS Monaco
vs Valenciennes FC

2014-15
vs SM Caen
vs FC Nantes
vs VfL Wolfsburg
vs SC Bastia

Belgium Goals:

vs Russia
vs Andorra
vs Iceland
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:15 pm

I have major bad feeling about this Origi recall. He is a kid but there would be unfair pressure to deliver. Also, he will need time to settle-in but where is that time with half the season gone.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:19 pm

He'll do better here than he's done with Lille's terrible football.

But seriously , he's far from the savior we need for this season. Idiotic decision to overpay for a player we already own. In the long run the adversity at Lille may actually be beneficial to his maturity. But obviously this reeks of desperation, but really did we expect anything different from the clown running our clubs transfers.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:39 pm

We underpaid for him because we agreed to loan him in the first place, and it's likely another team may have ended up with him if we didn't do that. It's not really idiotic especially if they feel that his development could be stunted due to the conditions in Lille. Nobody is bringing him in to be a saviour for this club. We have Sturridge coming back, Sterling playing in a striker role, Balotelli, Borini and Lambert as well. More likely he'd be brought back early to play a bit part role, take some rest due to a hectic schedule reaching far back before the summer and because the club he's playing at right now is a very contrasting style to what he'd be expected to take part in here.

For my money it's a smart move for us if we want to groom Origi to become a WC player here.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:26 am

I think it's quiet certain that he will be joining us during this window. With Sturridge returning from injury, Raheem returning from a vacation and Markovic starting to step-up; I think Origi will be used a rotation/back-up for these three. This is how I see him lining up

#1. Markovic-Sturridge-Raheem: Replacement for any of the three in 433.

#2. Sturridge
Gerrard-Coutinho
Replacement for Sturridge in 3421

#3. Balotelli-Sturridge
        -----Coutinho----
Replacement for Sturridge in 442
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:11 am

quite certain scratch
If we get him, we should make sure that we fully utilise him in Europa, FA and Carling so that at least it will lessen the burden on Sturridge :coffee:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:13 pm

HEIL MEIN REDS wrote:quite certain scratch
If we get him, we should make sure that we fully utilise him in Europa, FA and Carling so that at least it will lessen the burden on Sturridge :coffee:
I read an article in Echo and since they don't publish anything unless that's pretty certain, I'm guessing he is bound for Liverpool.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Original Origi || The Divock of the People - Page 3 Empty divock origi

Post by Unique Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:07 am

so we have origi to come in this summer. but I don't see him getting a game tbh. at a cost of 10mil its not exactly chicken feed. but its not exactly the price of rooneys shoe collection either. I think he will be another lone out.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:56 am

No way in hell. He'll definitely stay with us for next season and will get plenty of game time. I mean Borini (who not even Rodgers wanted here) got plenty of game time. Plus we wanted to bring him in January but Lille wouldn't budge according to reliable sources.

There is still a possibility that none of Borini, Lambert, and even Balotelli will be with us next season. He'll get games and I am still very excited about him. Even though Lille have absolutely ruined his confidence probably hurt his development more than helped it this season.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:10 am

Don't call me James wrote:No way in hell. He'll definitely stay with us for next season and will get plenty of game time. I mean Borini (who not even Rodgers wanted here) got plenty of game time. Plus we wanted to bring him in January but Lille wouldn't budge according to reliable sources.

There is still a possibility that none of Borini, Lambert, and even Balotelli will be with us next season. He'll get games and I am still very excited about him. Even though Lille have absolutely ruined his confidence probably hurt his development more than helped it this season.
the thing is mate. he is not that good tbh. well not good enough to walk into the team. I hope im wrong but he looks like a danny welbeck.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:15 am

tbh Danny Welbeck would have been very useful from August till December for us and we wouldn't be this far behind playing catch up with stationary lone forwards like Lambert or Balotelli or super averge ones like Borini.

Origi is 19. He's better than Lukaku according to everyone in the Belgium camp. So I have very high hopes for him. In 3 years he'll still be considered a very young player at 22. He can learn a lot. He's one that we can expect to get very good in about 3-4 years not instantly.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:05 am

Borini has two more years in his contract and refused a move last summer and he hasn't done anything to attract offers from better clubs than Sunderland, so that's a worry Neutral

Lambert will certainly be with us. And I hope Balotelli will, too.

But even if Borini stays, hopefully he'll be in the reserves and Origi in his place. But I don't see a starting spot for Origi, maybe if we switch to the diamond. That would drop two of Coutinho, Lallana and Sterling, though.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:12 am

Borini: I'm certain he will leave. But for less than the 16 million Sunderland offered.

Balotelli: Will probably leave on-loan to Italy who will then buy him for >10 million.

Lambert: Will stay.

Origi: There are few options to play him but he will be rotated with Raheem & Ibe

#1. Backup for Sturridge as lone striker in 3421
#2. Partner with Sturridge in two-upfront 442
#3. Either side of Sturridge in 433
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:26 am

Origi, I think will be our Kuyt ! Or who knows he is till so young, he may go on to become a very good player. The lad has certainly loads of confidence, who wont have if you are asked to lead the line as a striker in the world cup. But as Bond said, I am not sure how we will manage his game time unless someone gets injured for a long time.

Also, I want Balotelli to stay. Borini can surely leave and I think this time we will be able to find someone for him. Also, if we sign another striker Dybala or Laca$$ette, Lambert can also leave.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:45 am

If he has better decision making & shooting accuracy; he will have considerable game time as cover & rotation even in the best case (Sturridge remaining fit) scenario.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:40 pm

Nice for him to get a hat-trick today. He hasn't had the best of seasons, but I still believe he will bounce back once he's actually with us.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:48 pm

El Cujo wrote:Nice for him to get a hat-trick today. He hasn't had the best of seasons, but I still believe he will bounce back once he's actually with us.
He doubled his goal tally (League) in single match Shocked :coffee: :whistle: Proud .
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:13 pm

Spoiler:

should he keep the same shirt number, 27 hmm

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:39 pm

Spoiler:

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:33 pm

Two games and no minutes for Origi. Can we conclude anything based on this? A useless signing made on his World Cup hype or someone who will force his way into the team?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:35 pm

Ings hasn't gotten any minutes either.

It was expected. These two will fall down the pecking order even further when Sturridge is back.

They are 3rd and 4th choice and most likely game time will be in Group Stages of EL and Cups at this stage unless injuries occur.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:44 pm

They will get their chances. It has been just two games. I know they were not even substituted but for BR it was important to hold on to 1-0 lead and get three poins. We will wait till we start with other competitions.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:57 pm

Well, Ings is Ings, I think the day we signed him everyone expected him to be a 3rd-choice back-up at best. But Origi was a bit different, there was actual excitement and talk about how he will shape our attacking choices this season. Yet now when he's actually here, it's looking rather unlikely he'll be featuring much. Domestic cups and the EL, yeah, but I don't think our hopes about this guy were "he's going to be a good choice to use in the less important games".

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next