Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by Don't call me James on Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:28 am

I see you haven't changed much either.

Sig bet that White Star will get banned before 2015 is up. :coffee:

Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Posts : 28115
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by white_star on Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:30 am

No because I wont be posting I have better things to do then argue with kids. Tell me that I am wrong about what I said!!

Do you expect me to come here and be nice to everyone like we are family or something.  The truth hurts sometimes now get a Kleenex and get over it.

_________________
avatar
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by Donuts on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:09 am

have better things to do? yet you still came here? lol Smile you must be like that kid on facebook who posts about how you don't wanna talk about your problems as a status update.

_________________
http://i.imgur.com/i6BMgLU.gif
avatar
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Toronto
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by white_star on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:23 am

@Donuts wrote:have better things to do? yet you still came here? lol Smile you must be like that kid on facebook who posts about how you don't wanna talk about your problems as a status update.


You are so right Dunkin Donuts, I am sorry that I decided to defend my countryman while working, I guess the crap I read triggered something. Anyways stop going off topic because this is a Robert Lewangoalski appreciation thread not obsess about White_Star thread.

I will now go do the Facebook thing you said, should I add you so then you can screenshot it and circle jerk with James about me?? Good day lads!

_________________
avatar
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by chad4401 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:51 am

@white_star wrote:I see nothing has changed in this forum :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Comparing Lewandowski to Adebayor must be the stupidest thing I have ever heard on this forum!!! :brickwall: :brickwall:

Lewandowski on current form is the best striker in the world if you cant see that do yourself a favor and stop watching this sport please for god's sake!!!

The only thing that Benzema is better at then lewandowski is being Ronaldo's bitch! banana


so out of all the CF you could throw under the bus, for shitty lewa hype its benzema? why you was hoping for a round of applause from the haters?

sorry to break it to you but benzema has been scoring and playing great since the start of the season too, so no back up for you clown, oh and benzema>>>>>>>>>>>all other CF at the moment except lewa atm, come at me stupid one Proud.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4050
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by white_star on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:01 am

@chad4401 wrote:
@white_star wrote:I see nothing has changed in this forum :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Comparing Lewandowski to Adebayor must be the stupidest thing I have ever heard on this forum!!! :brickwall: :brickwall:

Lewandowski on current form is the best striker in the world if you cant see that do yourself a favor and stop watching this sport please for god's sake!!!

The only thing that Benzema is better at then lewandowski is being Ronaldo's bitch! banana


so out of all the CF you could throw under the bus, for shitty lewa hype its benzema? why you was hoping for a round of applause from the haters?

sorry to break it to you but benzema has been scoring and playing great since the start of the season too, so no back up for you clown, oh and benzema>>>>>>>>>>>all other CF at the moment except lewa atm, come at me stupid one Proud.


This is too much fun. Yes insult me good for you chap!! I only mentioned Benzema because he was mentioned in the thread, I actually rate Benzema highly and have since Lyon. I hate the fact that he is wasted at Madrid because of the tap in princess but lets leave that for another day.

By the way Grace I don't come here for approval or applause mostly to get my mind off things in life and work. So does that qualify at coming at you or were you expecting something else??

I was only going to defend Lewandowski and be on my way but this has gotten good lets keep going, but please on topic and without insulting someone's intelligence because preschool is out at this time at least over here it is!

_________________
avatar
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by chad4401 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:25 am

i have seen the posts of benz and it was filled with mainly hate, so throwing him under the bus is unnecessary, since it wasn't a serious comparison anyway, my bad for insulting you and if you wanna debate straight up no prob.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4050
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by CBarca on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:27 am

i for one like having you around White Star

I'm glad for you that your boy is delivering, he's fun to watch right now.

Then again, I'm perplexed as to why you feel the need to defend Lewandowski in a thread that is called the "Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread" and responding to comments about comparisons that were made a long time ago when he was playing completely differently than he is now.

_________________
Beer and guns
avatar
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16615
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by white_star on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:52 am

@CBarca wrote:i for one like having you around White Star

I'm glad for you that your boy is delivering, he's fun to watch right now.

Then again, I'm perplexed as to why you feel the need to defend Lewandowski in a thread that is called the "Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread" and responding to comments about comparisons that were made a long time ago when he was playing completely differently than he is now.


Someone has to do the dirty work. People cling to things that happened years ago. They also forget that any player starting out is not world class on their debut straight of the bench. Yes Lewandowski has missed a lot of chances in his career but what striker hasn't?? The whole Adebayor comparison is just an insult and I cant tolerate things like that. As for his efficiency the haters should name another player who scored 5 goals in 9 minutes because in my book that is pretty efficient lol. Ya it only happened once but it is amazing, as well as his form right now.

_________________
avatar
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by white_star on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:56 am

@chad4401 wrote:i have seen the posts of benz and it was filled with mainly hate, so throwing him under the bus is unnecessary, since it wasn't a serious comparison anyway, my bad for insulting you and if you wanna debate straight up no prob.


Well then I accept you apology and sorry if we started on the wrong foot!!

Benz is a very skillful forward and a team should be built around him. The hate towards Benz in this forum is from CR7 fan girls so nothing to worry about. Real Madrid would be perfectly fine without Ronaldo and in my opinion actually better. Benz receiving support from James, Isco, and Bale by gawd he would be scoring 5 goals in 9 minutes lol!!

_________________
avatar
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by chad4401 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:19 am

sure its all good Thumbs up

i know a lot of the benz hate, is more about keeping him on a level, "great but not lacking in random bs I made up today" level... well benz might have a season or 2 without cr, so a lot of questions will be answered, but i believe he can handle it obviously.

as for lewa on form he is on now, he is the best CF in the world, pure instinctive finishing which is proof of being clinical, will probably have a 40-50 goal season, looking forward to see how he does around cl semi's with bayern.

_________________
avatar
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 4050
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by Pip on Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:00 am

@Red Alert wrote:41 goals in 41 games in 2015. :bow:
Does he score penalties?

_________________

Pip
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli
Posts : 592
Join date : 2013-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:43 am

@Pip wrote:
@Red Alert wrote:41 goals in 41 games in 2015. :bow:
Does he score penalties?

No, he doesn't. Neither in Bayern nor in Poland

Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8333
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:01 am

@white_star wrote:I see nothing has changed in this forum :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Comparing Lewandowski to Adebayor must be the stupidest thing I have ever heard on this forum!!! :brickwall: :brickwall:

Lewandowski on current form is the best striker in the world if you cant see that do yourself a favor and stop watching this sport please for god's sake!!!

The only thing that Benzema is better at then lewandowski is being Ronaldo's bitch! banana

I like your style, my friend.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23363
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by Myesyats on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:18 pm

All qualification goals (topscorer)


Myesyats
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Private
Posts : 8333
Join date : 2015-05-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by RealGunner on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:42 pm

You haven't changed one bit white star lmao
avatar
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 78985
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by farfan on Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:05 pm

comparing Lewa to Adebayor is pretty silly tbh.
avatar
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4412
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by DeletedUser#1 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:59 pm

I absolutely love White Star as well . Welcome back.

One of few posters here not afraid of thought-police and PC and not afraid to talk his mind, even if it's unpopular in the MSM culture and not afraid to be judged.

Stick around mate....NASTROVIYA !!!!

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by Blue on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:22 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:I absolutely love White Star as well . Welcome back.

One of few posters here not afraid of thought-police and PC and not afraid to talk his mind, even if it's unpopular in the MSM culture and not afraid to be judged.

Stick around mate....NASTROVIYA !!!!


I find your view very intriguing, how hard is it for someone to speak their mind hiding behind a computer or to offend people? It doesn't take much and many do so. this is why the Internet is filled with so many trolls and ugly people.

It takes so much more self control to be respectful and keep the conversation intelligent.

_________________
avatar
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2370
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by DeletedUser#1 on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:29 pm

^ Thing is, speaking my mind =/= trolling.

You can speak your mind, and your mind being a rather unpopular opinion to most people, while not being insulting or trolling.

Key is finding the balance.

btw Blue, I changed my Stalin avatar as per your request. Hope you like this one better Proud

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid
Posts : 5155
Join date : 2012-12-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:36 pm

@farfan wrote:comparing Lewa to Adebayor is pretty silly tbh.


All i compared was their style of play and the fact for most of their careers both have been very erratic( its ok now but are really going to forget that even at Dortmund Lewandowski would miss as much as he scored?) and also said the main difference was that Lewa was a professional while Adebayor doesn't care about anything but money.

Surely it isn't that hard to read instead of " LOL who compared those two players name he must mean he's a similar standard player LOL" Some of you would do well to actually read things properly.

_________________
avatar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 63401
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by Blue on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:47 pm

Natalie Portman wrote:^ Thing is, speaking my mind =/= trolling.

You can speak your mind, and your mind being a rather unpopular opinion to most people, while not being insulting or trolling.

Key is finding the balance.

btw Blue, I changed my Stalin avatar as per your request. Hope you like this one better Proud


Fair enough that is a valid point.

She is beautiful.... don't care for the ugly bald dude in the picture though.

I was more curious about the Stalin Ava then anything else, you don't see that much.


_________________
avatar
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 2370
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by Jack Daniels on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:52 pm

@white_star wrote:
@chad4401 wrote:
@white_star wrote:I see nothing has changed in this forum :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Comparing Lewandowski to Adebayor must be the stupidest thing I have ever heard on this forum!!! :brickwall: :brickwall:

Lewandowski on current form is the best striker in the world if you cant see that do yourself a favor and stop watching this sport please for god's sake!!!

The only thing that Benzema is better at then lewandowski is being Ronaldo's bitch! banana


so out of all the CF you could throw under the bus, for shitty lewa hype its benzema? why you was hoping for a round of applause from the haters?

sorry to break it to you but benzema has been scoring and playing great since the start of the season too, so no back up for you clown, oh and benzema>>>>>>>>>>>all other CF at the moment except lewa atm, come at me stupid one Proud.


This is too much fun. Yes insult me good for you chap!! I only mentioned Benzema because he was mentioned in the thread, I actually rate Benzema highly and have since Lyon. I hate the fact that he is wasted at Madrid because of the tap in princess but lets leave that for another day.

By the way Grace I don't come here for approval or applause mostly to get my mind off things in life and work. So does that qualify at coming at you or were you expecting something else??

I was only going to defend Lewandowski and be on my way but this has gotten good lets keep going, but please on topic and without insulting someone's intelligence because preschool is out at this time at least over here it is!
Very Happy

Glad to have you back man. Very Happy
avatar
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 3197
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by farfan on Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:06 am

@Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
@farfan wrote:comparing Lewa to Adebayor is pretty silly tbh.


All i compared was their style of play and the fact for most of their careers both have been very erratic( its ok now but are really going to forget that even at Dortmund Lewandowski would miss as much as he scored?) and also said the main difference was that Lewa was a professional while Adebayor doesn't care about anything but money.

Surely it isn't that hard to read instead of " LOL who compared those two players name he must mean he's a similar standard player LOL" Some of you would do well to actually read things properly.


it's pretty obvious what people are disagreeing with in your post. what's there to misread ? you said they have identical traits as players and they simply don't .

even with wastefulness in front of goal Lewa was never half the donkey Adebayor was at any point in his career .
the way Lewa drifts from the box and makes use of both flanks , the ability to slickly exchange short passes with his teammates with his back to the goal , his superior ball control and shrew positioning to receive the ball in dangerous areas etc... are traits that are more refined in Lewa compared to Adebayor .
avatar
farfan
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City
Posts : 4412
Join date : 2013-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by Hapless_Hans on Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:36 am

@Blue wrote:
Natalie Portman wrote:I absolutely love White Star as well . Welcome back.

One of few posters here not afraid of thought-police and PC and not afraid to talk his mind, even if it's unpopular in the MSM culture and not afraid to be judged.

Stick around mate....NASTROVIYA !!!!


I find your view very intriguing, how hard is it for someone to speak their mind hiding behind a computer or to offend people? It doesn't take much and many do so. this is why the Internet is filled with so many trolls and ugly people.

It takes so much more self control to be respectful and keep the conversation intelligent
.


very wise words.

_________________
avatar
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 23363
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate Robert Lewandowski Appreciation Thread

Post by white_star on Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:52 pm

I don't think I insulted anyone, plus some posters insulted my intelligence if you go back and read you will see that.

If I come to a forum to discuss something I will say what is on my mind why else do this?? If you cannot take certain things written on the internet then well stay off of it.

Blue I am like this in person so I don't change for the internet community that would make me bi-polar.

The great posters that did not insult me good to be back, but don't know for how long Thumbs up cheers Very Happy

On topic though how many will Lewandowski put past Arsenal??!!

_________________
avatar
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk
Posts : 1965
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum