Kamikaze692
Casciavit
silver
Tomwin Lannister
RealGunner
23 posters

Page 37 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next

Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:10 am

Greatest showman ever Proud

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

The Official WWE Thread - Part 18 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Official WWE Thread - Part 18

Post by RealGunner Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:01 pm

NOC Card

Cena Vs Lesnar
Jericho Vs Orton
Paige Vs Nikki Vs AJ
Sheamus Vs Cesaro
Miz Vs Ziggler
Usos vs Goldust
Mark Henry Vs Rusev
Reigns Vs Seth

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:23 pm

Looks average.

It's obvious Lesnar will retain due to interference and Cena will feud with the person who interferes. Vintage WWE booking.

Now if they really wanted to make things interesting, Cena would align with Heyman and Lesnar and turn heel. But that clearly won't happen.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:05 am

https://gorillapressonline.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/paige2.gif
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:37 am

RealGunner wrote:NOC Card

Cena Vs Lesnar
Jericho Vs Orton
Paige Vs Nikki Vs AJ
Sheamus Vs Cesaro
Miz Vs Ziggler
Usos vs Goldust
Mark Henry Vs Rusev
Reigns Vs Seth

I actually think the card looks pretty good. Always wanted to see Reigns vs Rollins. They did a good job pairing Reigns and Orton with Rollins and Jericho respectively. It freshens up the whole everyone against the Authority angle without rehashing the same old matches. Although so obvious that Jericho will job. Orton needs the win though.

I know they're trying to build the midcard so I can't blame them for Sheamus vs Cesaro and Miz vs Ziggler even though I have no interest in the matches or wrestlers.

Would have rather seen Cena vs Lesnar vs Orton, but any chance of seeing Cena get his ass kicked is always a plus.

silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:57 pm

Agreed with silver. Card looks good, obviously the PPV won't be as good as Summerslam or Wrestlemania but I expect Payback quality which was pretty good this year.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:18 am

Reigns beat Rollins clean on RAW. Stay safe Cas.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:31 am

That just means Rollins will win at NOC. Very Happy

Did the go home show just end with Mark Henry!?!???!?? confused confused
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:02 pm

Former Germany goalkeeper Tim Wiese is weighing up an offer to become a professional wrestler with the WWE in America.

Wiese has taken up bodybuilding since having his contract with Hoffenheim terminated in January and it seems his new physique has attracted attention from WWE owner Vince McMahon.

"I have an official enquiry from the WWE," Wiese told Bild. "It’s about working for them as a wrestler. I will listen. I don’t s--- my pants.

"Why should I immediately say no? Wrestling is very popular, especially in the States. I will go through the enquiry with my agent next week."

The 32-year-old began his career at Fortuna Köln and Kaiserslautern, before spending seven seasons at Werder Bremen. He then turned down the chance to be Iker Casillas's No 2 at Real Madrid in 2012, instead signing for Hoffenheim where he was made club captain.

Despite not officially retiring from football, the German international joked to Bild earlier this summer: "Soon I'm so wide that the ball will no longer go past me.

"I know that I would have to work off about 15 kilos to be able to perform in goal again. I am aware that after not playing for a year and a half it would be difficult to do it again.

"I do my own thing. Some like it, some do not. I haven't got a gram of fat on me, it's all muscle."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11098876/Former-Germany-goalkeeper-Tim-Wiese-weighing-up-offer-to-become-a-professional-wrestler-with-WWE.html

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Skipping through RAW

Michael cole lmfao

Bray Wyatt scheduled to fight the Worlds Largest Athlete JOHN CENA

rofl

Smh now he's even taking Big Shows moniker
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:07 pm

Having the ppv match on raw a week before the ppv? Can't believe Reigns won clean though, shouldn't have happened.

Either way though there is gonna be some massive *bleep* at NOC. Wouldn't surprise me if Dean came out and instead of attacking Rollins he attacks Reigns Laughing
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:23 pm

WWE think just because the shield did well as a group they'll do just as well as individuals, so why not just put them all in the main event scene.

Doesn't work like that. They need to be built up properly in the midcard.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:24 pm

No point wanting good things to happen to heels nowadays

You take the top heel of any of the last few years, and there's about 3-4 faces at any one time that will beat them clean Laughing
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:31 pm

4th terrible RAW in a row apparently.

Can't wait for Bryan, Dean and Batista to return.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:37 pm

Can't believe Rusev - Henry was the main event, I skipped the segment Laughing

Apparently, Rusev is gonna feud with Cena next. His career was good while it lasted Proud
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Rusev to interfere in Cena vs Brock hmm

This RAW was bad but everyone says last week was good.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:58 pm

My final post on how WWE can improve.

How to improve RAW:

1. Meaningful storylines for EVERY superstar on the card. Story first, that leads to a match. Not match first, then story.

Also superstars should have more freedom in terms of what they say.

2. Keep matches short and fast paced. Long technical matches are boring. Save them for PPV's.

3. No commercials mid match.

4. Go back to 2 hours. 3 hours is way too long.

5. More backstage segments throughout the show. Show us more build up backstage for the main event/main storyline.

6. Push people with mic skills and a personality. People like Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Sandow, Barrett and Bo Dallas.

Stop the push of Reigns, Rollins etc until they get a persona and improve their mic skills.

7. Turn Cena heel and bring CM Punk back.

8. We need compelling long term main event storylines with shocks and swerves.

9. Hype up every show. Get that feeling of excitement back. Instruct the commentators to show more passion towards storylines.

10. Get rid of old superstars - Kane, Big Show, RVD, Jericho, Mark Henry etc.

11. No legend segments and no part time superstars. Try and sign Lesnar up fulltime.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Agreed with every single point.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:05 pm

TBH I ain't that bothered by Lesnar being a part time champion tbh. He has Heyman hyping him up when he isn't here and the title has more value now, since he doesn't show up every week.

Also the pop he gets when he does show up Proud

Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:40 pm

I read that Rusev/Henry main evented because the Cena/Lesnar segment was moved to coincide with an NFL game halftime. WWE were basically hoping that the NFL viewers switched over to RAW during that time.

RAW has failed to keep my attention for the whole three hours. The extra hour in theory gives more TV time for the roster but in actuality it just means more advert breaks and more pointless segments. They hype you for the main event but then give you an hour and a half of dull, pointless crap so by the time the main event comes along you're not hyped at all.

I don't know if it's just the lack of guys I really want to watch that does it or what. Every time Rusev and Lana come out I just mute the TV because they're so boring and unoriginal (Russia are great, USA suck, etc.). Maybe I was just spoiled by CM Punk and Bryan.

People still watch for these guys. Getting rid of them means you have to build up several new guys at once and that's not easy. And who else would Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Wyatt, etc. feud with if these guys aren't there?

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Yea I am done with the Russia promos now as well.

I am a Rusev fan and genuinely think he can be good. But they really need to change him and Lana because it's getting very stale.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:46 pm

-- The belief regarding the Mark Henry/Rusev segment closing out Raw last night was that it was less about Mark Henry and more about Rusev likely entering into a program with John Cena soon.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/118-daily-updates/38955-tues-update-steve-austin-and-wwe-brock-lesnars-nose-total-divas-ratings-tons-more
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:52 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:I read that Rusev/Henry main evented because the Cena/Lesnar segment was moved to coincide with an NFL game halftime. WWE were basically hoping that the NFL viewers switched over to RAW during that time.

RAW has failed to keep my attention for the whole three hours. The extra hour in theory gives more TV time for the roster but in actuality it just means more advert breaks and more pointless segments. They hype you for the main event but then give you an hour and a half of dull, pointless crap so by the time the main event comes along you're not hyped at all.

I don't know if it's just the lack of guys I really want to watch that does it or what. Every time Rusev and Lana come out I just mute the TV because they're so boring and unoriginal (Russia are great, USA suck, etc.). Maybe I was just spoiled by CM Punk and Bryan.

People still watch for these guys. Getting rid of them means you have to build up several new guys at once and that's not easy. And who else would Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, Wyatt, etc. feud with if these guys aren't there?

They would feud with each other. The main problem with WWE is they can't seem to come up with interesting long term storylines. What did winning against Jericho do for Fandango? Nothing.

Long term interesting storylines will do more for someone than a quick feud with a midcarder in his mid 40's.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:12 am

Punk's departure and Bryan's injury really effed the WWE up. The top 3 faces were Cena, Punk and Bryan and now they don't have two of them. Ambrose was doing well filling one of the voids (along with Reigns) but then he went to shoot his movie. Ambrose became my favourite and his parts on RAW were for me very entertaining, RAW will improve for me when he returns.

WWE handled Cesaro terribly. He basically turned face at Wrestlemania by turning on Swagger and later shaking hands with Big Show. He had an organic following and it's the reaction he got from crowds as well as the incredible matches he delivered that was pushing him to the top and then in 24 hours his character does a complete 180, allies with Heyman and turns heel. If he had been kept face he would probably be one of the top faces now but instead he is a generic heel micarder/jobber.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:08 pm

WWE Teasing Sexual Tension Between AJ Lee And Paige

The idea behind WWE's ongoing storyline between AJ Lee and Paige has definitely been to tease sexual tension between the two. PWInsider noted that here was a creative decision made last weekend that they want to go further with the angle. No word yet on what they may have planned but nothing risky was done on this week's RAW and it appears the same goes for last night's SmackDown tapings.
With the AJ vs. Paige storyline and a few other incidents like more adult language being used and Rosa Mendes being exposed on Main Event, it would appear that WWE may want to do more risqué angles because they need buzz to push the product. However, WWE is still working with Mattel and have promised sponsors they won't ever go back to how they were. It was speculated in a recent issue of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that we'll likely see more slip-ups and minor adult language on WWE TV, but not enough that it will attract attention past the wrestling audience.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0917/581098/wwe-teasing-sexual-tension-between-aj-lee-and-paige/
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:29 pm

Imo the best way to give wrestling fans something risky to be excited about is to imo release a sex tape between the two, putting them under names that only wwe fans would know about. The tape would be full on, no holds barred stuff imo

Imo

Spoiler:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 40 ... 44  Next